Why wouldn't he sell this non profitable company? He apparently turned down 200 billion

Why wouldn't he sell this non profitable company? He apparently turned down 200 billion

Why would a multi billionaire care about getting more money?

>implying you care about profitability when you're building complete and absolute dominance of the market

/thread

Market cap of 430 billion currently why would he sell for 200?

They are profiting. They just reinvest 100% of it into "R&D" aka buying up any competition or random land and property and slowly monopolizing everything.

This bald boi rules the market senpai, he will make many times more soon

He's evil and wants to dominate the world.

He's not evil. He's just smart.

Why do his eyes always look so fucked up?

I'll be laughing in 20 years time when he becomes the next sears

How will Amazon fail? They will just collide with other giants

Because he will soon rule the world.

I can fap to this
It's over Elon I have a new daddy
no homo

>Doesn't understand the value of data far exceeds fiat money
Normie get out

Alibaba is coming here soon and seeing up base
>tfw superpower influencing 3rd world markets

because power is sweeter than money, and if he sells he only has one, if he keeps it he has both.

Love amazon on top of all the sht thy dp for their customers from trusting them tht there paclage ddnt arrived to have 1million benefits with amazon prime, they also go n hire people thy believe in the programming field, thy hire a ton of people with no degrees and sure thy push hard but thy at least gave u a chance n set up tge path for ur career, srsly recommend applying if u dont have a degree but feel like u have the skills m projects to back it up, ur gurantee a job

Why would you buy a non profitable business?

>Amazon
>nonprofitable

Do you morons really believe this?

what? He's practically the walking incarnation of Satan.

Wow, what amazing insight you have, anonymous user C0H220M2! This is why I always like, comment, and subscribe to all of your posts!

he looks like uncle runkle

He's layed down some plans that have yet to be heralded into fruition. At this point it's not even about money for him, imo. He's going to have a hand in changing the way the world industries/economies function in several different ways.

Just to name one way, Amazon will transform the parcel delivery industry by bringing in automated systems that will be better to the end user and reduce actual humans needed to execute services. Automated trucks, drones, even parts pulling in warehouses, done by machines.

It's going to be amazing and terrifying @ the same time. If there is ever going to be a real world version of Skynet, Amazon will be it's father.

>have a multibillion dollar asset
>costs a few million a year to keep
>HE'S LOSING MONEY WHY DON'T SELL?!!

Cash income isn't as important as equity growth. Why sell a fucking thing that makes you $0 in income and billions in capital gains?

Sometimes I think Veeky Forums doesn't understand business at-fucking-all

this was the most painful underage reddit post i've ever seen

>Jesse, you asked if i was in the meth business or the money business. I'm in none. I'm in the empire business.

The main problem I see with Amazon is government intervention. Unless they use the excuse of monopoly to counter Asians markets and Alibaba, they will get broken down by some government entity.