/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

>It's another Gerudo OP edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

I am going to marry Riju!

I find it odd that OOT Zelda is considered to be a tomboy and yet she wears a pink dress

>it's another Gerudo edition

I haven't met anyone who considers her a tomboy

Riju is not for marriage

She is for contractual love making in order to strengthen the political bonds between two nations.

Well seeing as they and the Zora are the only races that the writers actually gave a shit about in BotW I can't say I'm surprised.

Seriously, why were the Rito and Goron portions shat on so hard? Why did Mipha, Riju and Sidon get so much more development than any of the other champion characters? Teba may as well not exist.

>8-inch platform shoes
lel

A gossip stone says that

>Seriously, why were the Rito and Goron portions shat on so hard? Why did Mipha, Riju and Sidon get so much more development than any of the other champion characters? Teba may as well not exist.
The game has countless shortcomings.

Seeing as this another Gerudo edition I think this is a good place to ask this. Are the Gerudo true allies of Hyrule or is it a marriage of convenience because they need Hylian men in order to survive. If they had another source of men or men of their own would they join the nation containing those men or go to war with Hyrule if they had a normal gender balance

Only true Zelda fans get pic related

My mind wanders...

good question
It looks like a convenience thing, but the games don't offer much insight into Gerudo-Hylian relations and whether Gerudos would like to vassalize Hyrule or something.

Given that they are a warrior race, I'd guess that they are tempted to dominate others for sure.

and want to dick that ridiculously delicious Zelda

This

Wrong warping is fantastic

I don't know what that is but it reminds me of the trick to "skip" screen transitions in Link's Awakening and sometimes when you did that the tileset was messed up so you'd have walls made of bunnies and that always freaked my younger self up so now I get an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach when games visibly glitch too much

This the first game where the Gerudo are actually trading with other races and allow them to enter their town, only if you're a vai of course. Other games show them as pirates or thieves that don't want anything to do with the other races other than mating. Seems like the shame OOT Ganondorf brought them, made them change their way of life and their view on race relations.

Sweet Jesus, those thighs

dude what

wrong warping is self describing: it's ending up in the wrong area from a warp location.
For example: exiting the Gohma boss chamber and ending up at Ganon's Tower.

I am going to undermine Riju's rule by printing what really happend with Vah Naboris!

I would commit genocide to be Riju's sandal for 5 minutes

Her guide to the Gerudo is already bound to cause a lot of upheaval as lonely men use it to try and chat up Gerudo and the location and purpose of Lover's Pond becomes common knowledge

>no Gerudo political intrigue where you can support or oppose the burgeoning Open Borders for Voe movement

I'm sure someone will reveal the ebony pond as the lover's pond in mistake and confuse everyone

Sandals are for babies. Children Riju's age are expected to wear heels a minimum of two inches high

I kind of which dubious food randomly turned out to be poisonous and did damage instead of always healing you, or provided random effects or did nothing. It'd make cooking more fun

If they're not going to rob them then they need to find some other way to make a living I'm not surprised they turned to trade and if no one sees what you're selling who'll buy it hence them letting vai from other races in

Zelda /ss/ing young Link when

that would fuck up your feet wearing those while still developing

Try telling the Gerudo that

It fucks up your feet wearing them as an adult. We're no better than Chinese foot binders.

Gerudo bodies develop differently

somebody call child services

wearing heels is optional though

like extra strong foot bones?

>Gerudo feet are as sensitive and dexterous as hands

>Open Borders for Voe movement
Maybe they just like it when voe dress up as vai to sneak in.

So they like traps. Is this what you're saying?

that's where Gerudo go when they want a divorce

Turns out the Voe ban is there primarily as a means of population control.

Resources in the desert aren't exactly plentiful and he conditions are quite harsh, not well suited to large populations. The Gerudo rely on strength of military and trade to support their small nation, seeing as it serves as the only passable terrain between Hyrule and the rest of the continent. Much better to let Gerudo handle trade across the desert than risk lives attempting to cross over the Gerudo Highlands or somehow span that massive gorge to the north and west.

From what we've seen of their port towns, Hyrule doesn't really have much in the way of seafaring advances outside of boats meant for local fishing excursions. For all we know the sea further out could be filled with monsters.

>reducing a ban ordered by the Chief herself to a cheap sexual thrill
Such insolence! This is why know-nothing foreigners are not allowed inside our walls! Not unless they shave their legs and wear a skirt, at least...!

how do the Gerudo get through the endless sand storm on the borders of the Wasteland and the Molduga in order to trade with the neighbouring countries

So make a one-child rule or assign officials to watch people and make sure they use protection

seals

Where's that pic from? Hyrule total war?

what protection when rubber is a forgotten secret

seals are steered so if you can't see where you're going you'll get turned around or lost in the sandstorms. You might be able to outrun Molduga but what about on the return journey when you're loaded with goods

I know who you are, Yiga spying scum.

>what protection when rubber is a forgotten secret
Good point. Ok, so just have Link use Stasis

Please show proof that you're a Gerudo

correct in it's incarnation as Hyrule Conquest

Because they know how to do so.

Advantage of growing up in a desert is you are trained to navigate it, even in adverse conditions. Expert use of sand seals also allows for quickly traversing the sands.

As for the Moldulga, they are more of a recent problem due to the Calamity. There are only four in the game and the only reason they come back after they are killed is because Ganon revives them during the blood moon. Before the Calamity and after its defeat I imagine this wasn't as big of an issue. Moldulga nests, once discovered, would be noted and known as places to avoid until a team trained to kill them could be dispatched.

>Ganon revives them during the blood moon
So why didn't he revive those giant leviathan skeletons, that would be awesome

google says so

why didn't nintendo shut this down already? this guy clearly makes money from their IP. they usually get assmad over "fan" projects way earlier than the 'give me money' phase. and zelda isn't the only nintendo IP this guy steals from for monetary gain.

different person entirely. Don't you know Traysi of Rumour Mill

I do know that. I just picked out an angry looking NPC. But Traysi is a Yiga spy too. Warning you now.

because none of them are in water so they'd just die of suffocation over and over again, waste of malice

Those were not monsters, or at least not monsters under his domain.

Additionally you can see the other side of the desert if you look out from high enough which means it isn't THAT large of an expanse, just hazardous to those who don't know how to trek it.

How do you know they even needed to be underwater to survive?

who knows how Nintendo thinks maybe they're using it to see if people like the concept then they'll shut it down and make an official one

I'm an expert paleontologist

killing Molduga requires excellent sand seal skills, a lot of bomb arrows and a lot of guts if you lack stasis and auto bombs. Considering Babi believes she'd have trouble doing it these Molduga Hunters would be an extremely elite unit of maybe a private enterprise separate from the military

In my headcanon the Gerudo trade with the Zuna and such trade is how they learnt how to draw unlimited water from the desert and found the flora like voltfruit and hydro melon that can survive desert conditions in the Wasteland. I subscribe to the the idea that the Zuna are Cactus people

>expert

Well bomb arrows are said to be Gerudo in origin so...

Are they? Even if they are I doubt those who craft them are just giving them away also most people who comment on sand seal racing do it to say how bad they are at it or how it makes them feel sick. So to me talented sand seal riders who are skilled archers and are brave as a brave thing are few and far between

Has no one even bought up the fact that Gerudo only show up in the child timeline? Confirming BotW is in the the end of it.

And the rito and the yahaha come after the adult timeline. I'm pretty sure that one day they'll release a new game in which you do timeline fuckery and end up mixing the three timelines.

When Riju gives you some to take on Naboris, she specifically calls them Gerudo bomb arrows.

And yeah they'd be elites.

Inb4 a game where you travel between every timeline and every game, fucking up everything as you go along.

The game where you finally play as Zelda

Did I just hear someone say fucking up timelines?

>Hyrule Warriors 2

This bitch is why the gods abandoned Hyrule

I've done some research, and it turns out that pink dresses aren't naturally occurring. Anyone can buy them. Even Sheik could wear one, and nobody would ever know he wasn't a girl.

FUCK
YOU

>Zelda disguising herself to take Vai and Voe classes in Gerudo Town
>Urbosa figures it out and starts giving guest lectures

>Urbosa will never pounce on you while drunk on Noble Pursuit and rape you messily and violently

>in her lecture she says special voe sometimes require two vai for.. stress relief

Your greentext lacks subtlety.

Subtlety is for shitters, I just want her to dominate the fuck out of me.

when is that goddamn dlc

Do people like Fi just because they want to fuck her?

They released it two days ago. Where were you?

there is no other reason to like Fi

Fair enough
Honestly I was just wondering what happened to FiAnon.

But women like Fi too

>Urbosa guest lectures
>keeps bringing up Link as an example of prime husband material

It's not that odd when you consider her job is to appear in public wearing a pink dress

>wearing heels is optional though
I've been straight-up told that I'd get promotions faster if I wore heels at work.

She has objectively nice legs. No lez.

Don't be shy. You can feel a little lez. You're Anonymous.

Those are some ugly ass heels

you again

That user isn't the only one asking for it.

>not realizing plot holes

Holy shit, there is more than before.

like?

Mipha's are asleep! Bully Link!

Is she sleeping with the fishes?

>She has objectively nice legs.
For once, I actually agree with an "objectively" post.