One Piece Games General /opgg/

"Fight to get your ranking! Keep fighting to keep that ranking!" Edition

last thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENT INFO:
Admiral half stam countdown: lukforce.bitbucket.io/event-countdown/
Rankings: gb.trecru.channel.or.jp/battle-royale/marines/
Guide: reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/7895bh/eng_blitz_battle_the_three_admirals_megathread/

Other urls found in this thread:

gb.trecru.channel.or.jp/battle-royale/marines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wake up
>no Pudding

I have 250 gems and wanted to do one multpull, but at the rate the admirals eat my gems, I am starting to get second thoughts

if you have the time, invest those gems into admirals, get a million candies and 2-3 legends

How many gems are you down? I think I'm down 10, but I keep getting gems from rewards and first clears that I am losing track.

>start day with 340 gems
>get 50 clears of Aokiji done
>2 levels up and 343 gems at the end
heh

You guys are alright. Don't farm half stam Aokiji today.

>go eat something, 15 minutes at most
>drop 40 places
goodness

Aokiji's and Kizaru's "taking damage" voice lines sound dumb.

>That new Sengoku
They're not even pretending anymore

Ararara

i slept for 6 hours and i have dropped 110 places

that's actually really low. Were you very high on the
rankings before?

when will japan get content I want to talk about something too

>half stam Aokiji starts in 1 hour

Hope you faggots prepared your shitting pants 'cause you are gonna need them.

when i went to be to was at rank 50 on aokiji, now i am in the 160's

not gonna do more until half stamina

>google timezone info for half stam Aokiji
>should be up
>it's not
I hate timezones

Oh god I'm so close to it. I mean I know I gotta keep fighting after I gett to 500, but I'm so close.

good job op

I put the link to the half stam countdown in the OP. It says we have another hour.
What'd I do?

How long will half stamina last, five hours?

seven

Wait a second, I'vve seen some of these names before

>40 minutes to half stamina

6:00-13:00, not bad

Guess I can sleep some and get at least half of that halfstam

if im just aiming for one top 2500 should i just farm for kizaru since akainu take twice as much time ?

Yeah, Kizaru seems like the easiest one to get into the top 2500

was it top 200, top 1000 and top 2000 for a second legend on JP?

alright thanks, i dont want to spend my whole day farming and i'll be happy if i can get one legend, hope the top 2500 is not too hard

can anyone tell me how i can view my own ranking?

ive looked everywhere i cant seem to find it

I've made it... how far you think should I go until I let the score sit until half stam?
go to gb.trecru.channel.or.jp/battle-royale/marines/ and add your ID at the end of the url (no spaces or punctuation) and it will display for you like mine.

2000 for Luffy, 1000 for Zoro, 100 for Sanji

meant to quote

I’m at 117ish points. Never seen a universal book. Anyone did?

gotten 3 reg tomes, no unis. What character? I think the higher the stam the better the drops maybe. Aokiji gives me a bunch of cola and reg books, I get more CCs and the tomes from Kizaru.

why would anyone actually give a fuck about this event?

you dont even get a guaranteed legend like on jp wtf is even the point of trying so hard at this event? god global fuckin sucks

Yeah Kata and dropbear are from here

Kizaru. I get around 3 cc’s every run and sometimes a tome. Anyone running Akainu getting universal books?

Maxed my Enel's RCV. Can I take Kizaru on with him?

just made a proper op without shitposting and linked the admiral infos

Kizaru's really easy, so probably. Get an orb manip and you're golden. QCK Thatch will do really well.

I'll take a wild shot and say it'll end somewhere around 200. Depends on how much time you think you can spend on half stam and how many runs it'll be.

>sleep
>wake up
>still easily top 2500 on Aokiji and Kizaru
Noice. Time for half stam.

Come here globals, let Aunty Carrot take care of you

>you dont even get a guaranteed legend like on jp wtf is even the point of trying so hard at this event?
but you literally do
you even get two for one admiral if you get high enough

For me half stam on Kizaru starts at 1. Now I can farm late because I'm not working tomorrow, but I'll probably slow down a lot.

>replying to bait

I wonder if that one Sengokucuck killed himself yet

You need to have more where thats coming from when Im done with these rankings.

You'll have all of tomorrow to catch up if that's all you're interested in. I'd imagine it'll be a little over double at the end of half stam, and it'll spike again near the end of the event. I'd try to be around 130-150 by the end of half stam

With my retarded luck I'll do the 10 roll now with the 50 gems I saved for the event and the very moment I do it the fucking counter is going to unbug for me

Hmm, I suppose I can give you some of these too for being a good boy

Do you really need to gem even outside of half stamina? I'd like to think that farming full 7 hours at half stamina should be enough.

you mean GUP? probably.

For Kizaru at least, I'll be sleeping during half stam. I'm working tomorrow as well so only going to get the latter half of Akainu.

It's less about how much time you'll be spending and more about estimating what the final ranking is going to look like.

TEN
MINUTES

From my experience with the japan event, I can say you shouldn't get complacent with your position. When the event begins closing down everybody goes full autism and knocks up the minimum amount of runs required by 30 or so. Get a good lead.

>20th anni Zoro, a regular RR, is still better than 6+ Sengoku, a legend that needs skulls to evolve
the absolute madmen at Bamco

I still can't fucking decide whether to go hard on Aokiji during half stam, or focus 100% on Kizaru. I think I could maybe get the two legends on Kizaru if I solely do him, but I'm feeling kind of greedy and want to do Aokiji too. What do?

don't get greedy

I'd wait an hour at least to see how fast the Aokiji ranking goes up. Kizaru 500 is only at 60 atm.

318 to 1726. This is annoying.

Just focus on one, that way if for some reason you can't play during the last hours you'll at least be guaranteed one legend

Good luck bros. Anyone else farming for the entirety of all half staminas?

Other europeans switching their sleep cycle completely just to be able to farm through the night?

>tfw has work and need to sleep

3D2Y Sanji or Kinemon for all this excess RCV? Already got +100 on Enel and Intvankov and no legend marco or mansherry.

gonna do both and then nap after. wake up during akainu and try to get back to top 1000 if i got knocked down

4 legends should be in the bag i hope

>This kills the Fleet Admiral

What if GUP gets a dupe Sengoku from this event?

take your bets now, how many runs will be needed for each legend reward at the end of the event?

Akainu Top 2500
Akainu Top 1000
Kizaru Top 2500
Kizaru Top 500
Aokiji Top 2500
Aokiji Top 100

I'm actually really curious to see how he does on this whole thing. It's like this event was made for him. Imagine if he was one who got all six fucking legend

I actually feel pretty bad about this. If I get 4 legends, that means 4 other people won't get one. Do I really need more legends?

What if there is a kid out there who can't afford being p2p and really wants a legend but comes short because dicks like me snatched them all up for themselves?

ide say do both while you are hyped up just understand you are in for a grind a big grind but its good cause its only a big griend for 24 hours then its over unlike mmos which are un-ending stress grinds good luck people ITT are way better than the rest of this games community youll do fine

GUP doesn't play anymore does he

Yeah that'd be me please stop going in hard on this event I haven't slept yet I just want a legend please

Stop man, I actually feel terrible.

>tfw zatoichi owner
yellow monkey never stood a chance

Imagine being the guy who gets just slightly below 2500. No doubt he spends gems for being 2501.
The only silver lining is that doing the whole event will net you like 20 gems, so if you spend under that you just wasted your time.

I'll probably switch to Fuji once my TSL friends run out. What do you use for fast runs, though for the lock at the end?

At least I pulled my white whale TS Sanji

i dont i just wait through it
ill just spend more time than everyone else doing the event gemming and so on bout all i can do atm i started a day late

just rush in blind it wont hurt

250 for top 100 in aokiji

Are most people here only going for one admiral, or are a lot of you guys doing two, or even three?

Going for two seems pretty easy. Deciding between doubling down on one admiral or going for all three seems rough though.

Just doing one because I can barely stand just farming one, doing 2 would make me
hate playing.

>just surpassed that faggot toadski
I’m at place 29 now and going to sleep. Wonder what i’ll wake up to

>surpassed that faggot toadski

YOOOOO WHAT'S GOIN ON MY BROSKIIS

Which two? I feel like Akainu + anything else seems easy, due to how few runs you need to do for Akainu. I feel like with Kizaru + Aokiji, with the massive competition you'd need to do for Aokiji, you'd fall behind on Kizaru while doing him

ZEENIGAMI HERE

Going full kizaru, hope this shit dont go over 100 runs to get in 2500.

>finish shift at work
>fell 500 places

Started on Kizaru and top 500 seems approachable. Catching up on Akainu atm. Fuck Aokiji.

I'm going for 4 legends, 3+Akainu

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATSGOINONHEREBORISANIMEHERECOMINBACKATYOU