Election Day Veeky Forums! Are you happy that the shit throwing is coming to an end or is it about to hit the fan?

Election Day Veeky Forums! Are you happy that the shit throwing is coming to an end or is it about to hit the fan?

mods, please be aware that this is a meta thread.

No matter who wins, Veeky Forums will lose.

If Clinton wins everything stays the same and 200 years from now they'll remember that horrible woman as the first female president.

If Trump wins, history's course is actually altered.

Veeky Forums supports Trump!

how many hours until winner is announced
t. not a burger

>history is actually altered

That isn't inherently a good thing. Both are shit

About 12 to 13 hours, depending on how close the race is. It could be an early night or it could come down to the wire.

Nothing will happen, whoever wins. Both are globalist puppets, only supported by different agendas.

America is an oligarchy and no voting will ever change that. But people need to be comforted with an illusion that they have a choice.

That why Trump said this nation will no longer sing the false song of globalism, while Clinton has taken money from anyone/thing ?

Literally isn't his decision. It's not within his powers as president.

Trump is a globalist as well. He's just smart enough not to openly admit it.

Kek this. All of his shit is made in China, India, Bangladesh, Mexico, etc. His buildings use Chinese steel and they're built with illegal immigrant labor.

He's exactly the person his supporters hate he just knows how to brand himself.

Standing in line right now. Hitler allegories everywhere - in fucking Georgia

The president can't stop trade deals? Yeah okay buds, congress doesn't have that power anymore

this is the most egregiously off topic post I've seen here in a while. You didn't even try to hide it like you faggots usually do.

Yuropoor here. Explain me how the third party works. Is there a hypothetical chance that they could ever win elections? Is it just for disillusioned people who hate both Dems and Reps but still feel like voting?

Dunno if this shit looks worse from within or outside the US

Outside you've got no say in it; within you've gotta live with it.

Basically the last bit. Third parties are pretty much the hipster vote.

Sadly the system was pretty heavily rigged by both major parties to prevent third parties from ever actually gaining any traction.

This isn't Veeky Forumstory.
Back to /pol/ and reddit.

It's a winner takes all system so it's not impossible for 3rd parties to win states and they have in the past, most people just view it as weakening one of the two parties already established so your guaranteeing the other parties election.
I.E; democrats vote Johnson instead of Hillary but now because the vote is split Trump wins, or vice versa

Hello, Reddit

>he capitalises reddit
Ladies, and gentleman, I present to you; reddit!

Hello, reddit.

It's hilarious how so many /pol/acks still have delusions about Drumpf winning, their can't wait for the whole forum to implode in black hole of butthurt and then have damage control on a mass scale

>Getting this defensive about a Reddit accusation

Hello, Reddit