/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread (paste previous thread link here)

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DqlhZtR3BcY
youtube.com/watch?v=vATlONpoS1I
gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/present.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best giri.

Previous thread

MUGI!

I love Junko!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Exposed edition

What is your honest opinion of the ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=DqlhZtR3BcY

youtube.com/watch?v=vATlONpoS1I

>Thanks for the aids, bitch

Danganronpa but it's actually Kujibiki Unbalance.

I like it

I love Shuichi!

That is an altered photo of my original post.

I want to fuck Kaito!

I love Kirumi!

shingussy

i love kaede

I love Angie!

I love Tenko!

I love Tenko!

I love Daimon!

Not willing to invest in a franchise that doesn't respect the development of its own characters in their own game. This has been my issue with DR since DR3's wasteful usage of DR2's cast for propping up their shitty nu-adult characters.

Say something nice to the pancake club!

>535353

I love Kaede!

Tenko mind

I love Ouma!

Mugi for the 53 trip!

I love Maki!

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair

Me too!

Maki is cute!!

Not great.

I will hate fuck Mugi!

Super cute!
Shingussy!

Great minds think alike!

Is this bait?

Shit, somehow I knew she'd like the fucking bear. Bitch was really hard for me to find gifts for.

me too

Mommy!!!

It's not Bunday yet!

Her design is definitely cute, I just wish she had a different role.

Isn't Maki the character with the lowest percentage of liked gifts or something?

I thought it was decent, since we don't really know what is true and what is false

it's always bunday

I was surprised she liked Boba

That comic is so sad...

I wouldn't be surprised because I threw everything at her and she hated it. I think I eventually had some candy she liked.

Hard? Good grief, she's the Ultimate Child Caregiver. Give her kids toys, and you're set.

>V3x3
Just as scripted.

Just give her Nail Polish.

Fo Sho. That event item is actually one the best things you can give her. She just wants to live like a normal high school girl, don'tcha know.

Junko!

Same, I tried giving her the kid's toy in the hopes it was somehow related to her past in the orphenage, and she actually took it kek.

Cute!!

Animator!

Mahiru a best

I just gave her normal cute accessories and stuff and had no problem. Kiibo's reactions to robot stuff made him the hardest to please for me.

>perpetually sleep deprived
>constantly putting work before health to meet endless deadlines

Truly the best fictional representation of an animator to date

Hooooly ship that was dark.

Meh. It's better than DR2 and slightly worse than DR1. The whole 'let's repeat ourselves constantly' (which is typical for DR endings, I guess) along with the completely unnecessary epilogue drags it down quite a bit.

What?

I think Kiibo likes about 18 presents, followed by Shuichi with 19.

Izuru!

gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/present.html

Dang, she (春) really hates everything.

Yeah, Kiibo's weird. He really likes the robot oil and high end robot parts magazine but will get mad if you give him food, which seems to go against the whole ROBOPHOBIA thing.

Why do most of the likable characters die so early?

Interesting concept, wrong game to do it in and dragged out for far too long. Kodaka seriously misunderstood why people like these games in the first place.

>but will get mad if you give him food, which seems to go against the whole ROBOPHOBIA thing.
Maybe he takes it as you picking on him or something, he's very easily triggered.

I don't think this is exactly newsworthy for the majority of people here

But Danganronpa is going on sale on the PSN this week (less of a sale if you don't have PS+)

Reload is $24 ($28)
UDG is $10.49 ($13.49)
V3 is $45 ($51)

Okay, just thought I'd throw that out there for you guys!

I was a bit surprised to see that he actually liked the robot stuff since his reactions to it were the "Are you giving me this just because I'm a robot? That's robophobia, dude." kind. It felt good to finally find out that he enjoyed Japanese clothes and give him gifts he seemed actually happy about.

That's because Keebo's character is a joke

If you give a robot food, of course they'll get pissed off because they can't consume it. The food will just rot

I tried to give him food at some point because he mentions that he likes looking at it despite not being able to eat it himself, or something like that.

Angie LOVES the bear. Hoshi and Saihara are the only boys who like it and Himiko and Maki want it too. Everyone else is neutral to hatred.
Tenko hates it which is confusing since I thought she loved cute stuff.
>inb4 the survivors find a teddy bear and argue over who gets to hold it at night

Honestly, I was disappointed that it didn't tie into the first two games in a way that I liked more. But if you accept that the Hope's Peak stuff really wraps with the anime, it's okay as a standalone. Still almost "It was all a dream!"-tier, but, I dunno, alright.
Must be confusing as shit for people who picked up V3 first for some reason.

How hard is UDG/how much focus is there on shooting? I have potato aim with a controller, so I wanted to play it on pc, but that discount is quite tempting.

has anyone found the font V3 uses ingame? i wanna make some spicy edits but i cant find anything close enough

PIGGIE BARF

Yeah, I would expect him to dislike both the blatant robot stuff (are you giving this to me just because I'm a robot) and food (are you mocking the fact that I can't eat) and just like normal teenager stuff. But I like that he's into traditional Japanese stuff, because it's kind of ironic.

What is this image trying to convey?

He likes the weirdest stuff. I thought he'd get a kick out of anything robotic or maybe the Japanese food. I think it's cute how he loves the pink scarf, I see it a bunch in fan art.

Miu big family

Cock.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Pure angelic singing voice that Hiro Shimono does not actually have.

FOOL I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW THAT IMAGE HERE. THEY WILL DEFILE IT.

>Still almost "It was all a dream!"-tier
Yeah, if it ended with all the deaths getting retconned due to everyone waking up from a coma, that would be some serious bullshit.

Even on the hardest difficulty, UDG isn't anything to worry about. Aiming isn't that big of a deal since the majority of challenges comes from puzzle rooms. I played it on the Vita no problem, so a PS4 controller should be fine.

Be warned though. If you're a stickler for sensitivity options, they're locked behind upgrades. Also sprinting is mapped weirdly.

CRISPY GREASY BACON

His source of side income.

You can tell from the filename that it was actually saved from /v/

lust

Vitali Neue?

>AH! I wanna taste a cock!

That's very uncalled for. Don't stoop to his level!

CRISPY GREASY BACON

>mfw I type in random numbers to make images I've saved from other sites look like I got them off Veeky Forums

Fight me.

Idk man, sure, both endings are wack as shit, but at least DR2 ties into the mythology a little bit and I liked the reveal of everyone being villains. But having characters realize they're in a fiction is probably the most risky meta-twist, it can work but it often doesn't. I think it kinda worked in V3, but then it's also ambiguous so it gets all muddled again.
My biggest disappointment with the DR2 ending is that they weren't all completely crippled and disfigured, somehow I expected half of them not to have limbs anymore.