discord.me/wowg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

green infernal has been hotfixed to drop in LFR, it's your chance, Pezado

People still play this shit?

the one of the right looks like a forest troll

THERE IT IS!!!

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

no, the general stays afload from a single guy samefagging
fuck off back to the shit game and take your dumbass questions with you brainlet

ethereal maybe?

post cute elves!

sounds like someone needs to be put in their place

Are Blizzard using Windows Vista lol?

>equipped a 940 boe relic without checking it

Goodbye 3m gold.

>buying gear

dumb because humans are midgets compared to night elven goddesses

I was gonna sell it, got it from the argunite vendor.

you """"""""""""""goddesses"""""""""""""" have been worshipping an alien windchime and are still in denial about it

elune is moon goddess, it is known.

Get that man's ass outta my face

tfw no gf

>you posted this last thread retard
Clearly I did. Listen, I know you LOVE to shitpost about panda scat, trannies, bodymods, elven "goddesses", cuckoldry, penisado, discord trash, and post the same pasta from the archive a thousand times, but I do not repost garbage.

r8 my mog

Shit/10

so what does reddo think about the blurry icons

This elf would make a good buttslut.

Rip

Then post night elves.

What about her?

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwj29zCxzI

tfw no panda gf

>GM put parses in private because apes in my guild everybody could see their green parses
>can't see parses under my character anymore
pussy niggers

She's gorgeous, but she's also married.

That doesn't matter

>raiding with a guild that doesn't berate and kick bads the second they underperform

Why do you even care if you raid with a group like that?

>tfw she refuses to even let you watch her and malf

nobody gives a shit about normal mode parses though

>pandas have top tier animations
>their models are irredeemably fugly
It's not fair.

OGRE COCK!!!

best girl

>top tier animations
You actually like those overdesigned anime poses?

Would she allow me to worship her?

This elf is a stripper

only guild more progressed on my realm requires 4 days a week and I don't want to
it's mythic bud, not that it's impressive

>check this weeks affixes
>raging and necrotic

Nope, not touching this shit.

She gets fucked by multiple druids in beast from everyday I think she'll have time for you aswell.

YES

>it's mythic
lmao
well i hope you're not expecting to get past maiden with those buffoons who coddle shit players

I pity you

What's worse than quillboars and ogres?

>make new wclog account with some random name that can't be linked back to you
>upload logs yourself
>watch as everybody tries to figure out who is uploading logs behind their backs

living as you

still 5/9, on mistress
had 5 wipes on goroth btw
probably just going to clear heroic antorus and call it quits with raiding mythic isn't worth it

Hedonism as befitting a goddess.

Do they take her together?

the lewd version of this pic is extremely good

ogre cock big hard ouchie ouch
quillboar cock pointy ouchie ouch

p good idea i'll do that thanks senpai

Of course

Being kept as the pet of a mage, and milked for orgasms, and mounted by guests daily.
Calm down Satan.

>mythic isn't worth it

Yup, mythic ToS literally made me hate raiding.

Losing is fun, user.

Post more!

I'd be very happy happy for the chance to mount her butt. But I'd settle for just worshiping it with my mouth.

Cunts caring about parsing instead of killing new bosses will cause your wipe count on bosses to be +50 of what they should be. Good move on your raid leader.

they don't even care about them that much or they wouldn't be green

I want an imp swarm on her

fuck off

>being a meter monkey parse faggot

unless there's an enrage you can effectively do 200k dps and be fine, so long as you handle mechanics properly

Imps are so small though. Would she even feel it?

spoken like a true shitter

10-15 imps would be tough

jesus this general is exceptionally bad today

enjoy doing whatever numbers you pull on padded fights like harjatan while people with brains actually enjoy the game and it's mechanics

I know asking this general is probably the worst place to ask a question about the actual game that's not related to panda erping, but I'll try anyway.

I quit during Emerald Nightmare tier, but since you can never really quit this game, I'm feeling the temptation to resubscribe once again.
How hard/time-consuming would it be to catch up with AP / Class Hall / Legendaries / Gear etc to the current standard?
I'm at 866ilvl with one legendary (a shit one).

Catching up on all the story / zones / quests could be pretty fun in itself, I mostly live in the PUG world, so arbitrary numbers that supposedly represent my skill level are what matters in the end.
Is it possible to still catch up to the point where I would get accepted into M+/raid PUGs? And if so, any tips on how to do that efficiently? I imagine running the same mythic dungeons / world quests as I did year ago isn't really worth it.

Pic unrelated, it's only here to grab your degenerates' attention.

not that guy but

>enjoying raid mechanics

mythic isn't enjoyable.

>Go to argus,
>Loot chests and kill rares.
>Obtain 880+ token gear from that.
>Farm argunite from rares/quests.
>Obtain 910+ gear from that.
That should take you to 920+ in a week or two. After that, you're ready to start raiding and doing m+.

Whats the max AK now? 50 or 55?

t. 3/9 screamer who thinks he's a "mythic" raider

let me put it like this I just bought legion a bit over a month ago, leveling my first character to 110 in about a week casually I'm now full 940 ilvl, my artifact weapon just hit 70 and I'm 2k in 3v3 with legion flying.

best time to play is now, game is a breeze.

This. The only way to enjoy it at this point is to be legitimate autism.

I suppose quantity is a quality all of its own.

Would she like it?

No it would be after a raid wipe

i was in the same boat as you, i quit a few weeks after kara came out, i was at about 860 when that was relevant. i only resubbed about 3 weeks ago and i just got to 6/9M ToS with my new guild last night, 7.3 makes it a breeze to catch up with the relinquished vendor. also your legendaries, if you had any, can now go to 970 via titan essence. M+ is super easy to get into at low/mid levels, but around the 10 mark people get uppity about M+ karma like it matters (it doesn't). raid pugging is garbage is always in my experience, nobody wants progression in pugs, just AOTC LINK OR KICK nonsense. try to find a guild that fits your play time if you want raid content that isn't LFR.

tl;dr catch up on 7.3 content and farm the fuck out of argunite for relinquished gear and you'll be up to speed in a week or less

Disagree, I find it pretty enojable dodging all the shit, reminds me somewhat of super mario.
Of course having a retarded group which do simple mistakes all the time is another thing, but this is why guilds exist in first place.
In my opinion they should add more on the mechanics and remove gearcheck a little. So bossfights will become mechanically much harder but won't require tons of gears and bis legendaries to complete.

People seem to be aggressively shitposting today, yeah. I dunno why.

yeah probably but dbm and such counter mechanics anyway so the only shit left is fucking soak

>he thinks mythic raiding is fun

Lol.

Even raiders of some of the most prestigious guilds have agreed mythic is too tedious and annoying to claim it's anything other than a chore.

When a guild is forced to run 15+ hours a week to attempt to clear a raid tier with 70+ wipes if not more, it is not fun by any means at that point.

This is coming from someone who said fuck mythic raiding after being stuck on 6/9. Heroic and mythic+ is the way to go.

>mfw necrotic

Who thought this would be a good idea?

Because mods were here earlier banning shitposters, because the mod is gone now the shitposters are rampant

>mfw necrotic as resto shaman

Because the game is boring.
Is her raid watching? No one helping her as she struggles with them?

Everyone is dead. She's the only survivor because she went invisible

off yourself you cretins

>930 shadow priest with shit legos
>900k dps
>930 frost mage
>1.2m dps with less effort
It hurts bros. It really hurts.

/wowg/ flex this saturday! We will be doing ToS Normal(or heroic?). US-Horde side like it's always been, starting earlier this week at 6pm cst. Everyone is invited! Minimum ilvl should be at least 900. Invites go out at 5:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite.

We're using discord for voice by the way
discord.me/wowg

Spriest or DH for pvp and mythic+?

I just restored a 100 priest from WoD times. I now have on option on this server to make a DH. I might do normal/heroic raiding if I find a guild that does that. My main focus will be doing mythic+ for the loot box every week and pvp.