PlayStation Vita General 3122 - Spooky Rabi Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Rabi-Ribi is coming to Oct 31
twitter.com/sekaiproject/status/923308260341493761

>Death Mark additional episode titled due out as free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/10/death-mark-ps

>First look at World End Syndrome
gematsu.com/2017/10/first-look-world-end

>Yomawari: Midnight Shadows - Launch Trailer
youtu.be/dYFDh-iBduI

>Occultic;Nine Japanese TV spot
youtu.be/bml9aAZTlow

>Cursed Castilla coming on November 9
gematsu.com/2017/10/cursed-castilla-coming-ps-vita

>PS store sales NA
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/10/24/playstation-store-sales-in-north-ame

>Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory launches January 19 in NA and EU
gematsu.com/2017/10/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-launches-january-19-am

>30 minutes of Koei Tecmo’s Attack on Titan 2 gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/10/30-minutes-koei-tecmo-attack-titan-

>Arc System Works announces World End Syndrome
gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-announces-world-e

>God Wars: Future Past large-scale DLC announced
gematsu.com/2017/10/god-wars-future-past-large-scale-d

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SP_Audi/status/923332741499797504
gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-fk-digital-announce-rhythm-fighting-game-radio-hammer-station-ps4-ps-vita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're all beautiful Vitagen.
Except (You).

Are you happy with your Vita?

Thanks future wife

Thanks current wife

Got these and some PS4 stuff from the sale of the dead

Currently debating on if i want to spend another 20 on the Criminal Girls games and/or getting Despair Girls as it's the only dangan game I dont have, but I haven't played any of the dangan games yet anyway

Let me know what you think of Claddun user.

Yes
More than i should
You too number user

twitter.com/SP_Audi/status/923332741499797504

hope?

I believe so. For real this time.

Glad they're going to give info soon, but last year was a bunch of "coming in 2017" so it'll probably just be a list and "coming in 2018" this year.

Really happy they finally got a date for Rabi Ribi though. I've been looking forward to that game the most for this year.

Anyone wants to play Blanc Zombies?

Seems like vitagen finally got caught

STOP

¿¿¿¿

What were your first 3 classes in Oreshika?

Old game no one really cared about, we can stop pretending it was a good game now.

Fuck off shitskin.

you get more later
fuck off

Source?

Repostan from last thread cause I didn't know a new one was up
Looking to get a vita next month, is an official refurbished one alright or will it have hardware issues?
Also will I be able to download and play digital ps1/psp games I bought for psp?

Refurbished ones are fine. They're almost always equivalent to "New" quality unless you're getting it from someone who "refurbished" it themselves. And yes. There are some titles that require a PS3 to transfer, but Sony has been actively working on fixing that issue so the list for those is smaller than ever.

>There are some titles that require a PS3 to transfer
>the list for those is smaller than ever
Is Tactics Ogre or Valkyria Chronicles 2 on it?
Think those are the only psp games I really care about
Also is there any way to add free vita ps plus games for this month to my library without a vita?

What's some non-spooky Halloween-ish games to play this week? Considering Mary Skelter.

If you have plus you can add all plus games for the month to your cart and claim them regardless if you own the platform or not

Valkyria Chronicles used to be one of the (most notable) ones, but they fixed it a few months ago so you should be capable of directly downloading it. Tactics Ogre is fine, too.
Assuming you have PS+, anything you get "for free" will be added to your download list regardless of owning the console. Just grab it when they're available and download them later.

Nice thanks.
Wish I had thought about it when I bought my ps4 and plus sub a few months ago now. Missed out dammit

if you do it through the ps4 webstore it might not, not sure
i always use the internet website to do all my shopping

oh well
I guess i will just sleep now

I think the majority of the people who have the game either beat it to death or are busy playing other things.
I have the game from when it was released but haven't even started it up yet.

Sorry I dont have the game and Im saving up for mary skelter, maybe the next time its on sale I will grab it

why did the game have to end

Guess that's what I'll be using from here on then.
>tfw I was already signed in psn on my pc but I don't remember doing so

So we can look back and appreciate it

All good things come to an end.
We're expecting an announcement from Aquaplus before the end of the year about a remake of Uta1, and then maybe 5 years later Uta 4: Prodigal Asshole Returns

dt2-2 in English when

Let's hope

No we aren't. At most there are rumors of a prequel, but a sequel is impossible without a full reboot or alternate setting. There is quite literally nothing left unanswered except what happened to Kuuya

Ideally I want DT2-2 and the original To Heart titles that were on Vita

It's not like people were exactly demanding a sequel to the original due to unanswered questions. They could easily spin up a new tale if they so desired.

Considering the theme of all three games, it'll have to be something completely unrelated to the grand scheme of things.

>we get an Uta 4
>but Kuuya is the MC
That's a hard bargain, monkey paw

I'm not entirely sure how that would work but Kuuya is cute! Kyutya!

Works for me, I just like the world and character designs. Stick it in Uta America or some shit. Maybe bring up the possibility of humans in space or on other planets.

Shis is hot but fucking crazy.

She was cutest in the animated bits and CG, her sprites didn't do a ton for me.

>There is quite literally nothing left unanswered except
Well, her, the Uzuruushan king dude, and that dipshit kid from Eruru's village that was exiled when Hakuoro deposed that fat dude.

Also there could be an Ar Tonelico Qoga-style arc where they actually finally un-fuck the planet.

>1080p screenshot in vitagen

The king and the kid were there to further the characters with you at the time and weren't meant to be a major part of anything, but a minor part of building up character. However Kuuya was mind-broken into a baby again and her caretaker that had her Achilles tendons (?) snipped to prevent running away just disappeared despite being a major part of Uta 1
The planet is "fine" too. It's just humanity is fucked

I think you could easily spin a new Utaware game around the relationship between the last human bloodline and everyone else. If Haku/Kuon have kids or Hakouro and Eruruu have kids you'll have this bloodline of humanity left in a world where they're basically gods. Either humanity needs to go extinct or it'd eventually come to a head where the two sides would come into conflict.

If you wanted to do an uta sequel you'd just have to go with one of the humans still in cryo and say Haku stopped them from getting turned into Tatari rather than killing them. Or ditch the human protagonist tradition.
I play Uta on PS4, sue me.

It's not like any other general talks about Utawarerumono.

There's also Vurai's mask if you want I guess, no clue where that ended up in the end.

I think I'm gonna get this

I might as well. It looks pretty interesting actually.

I won't go above $60 though.

Not much of a bloodline if it gets watered down by proxy genes every generation, especially since they inherit those from the mother.

>Utawarerumono: Mask of Forgetfulness

They should have had the mask end up in the hands of Maroro. Makes sense since they both have the fire theme.

This is kind of what I figured. Because really, Witsalnemetia exacted the curse as punishment mainly for the deeds of one team of researchers; what they did was reprehensible sure, and Iceman acted all solemn arbiter about it after, but to me it seems like he lost control and accidentally fucked over all of humanity when his hatred should have been more focused on the assholes that dissected his waifu.

You can stream ps4 games to vita but can you stream vita games to a ps4?

That would be so cool, but no.

No plug in feature either?

>Rocks actually useful in Midnight Shadows
Neat

Nope.

Eh, I just use a Vita TV. Next best thing. Or I guess a bit better because there's no lag, but switching games between the two is annoying.

Sorry GP, did I let the Golf challenge run out of time? The game doesn't really tell you since it just says it ran out of time and says win, not sure how that goes. Sorry either way, I've got way too much into Chaos;child.

What will be the Vita's true swansong?

Not Sena is so cute

I legitimately don't know since games keep appearing that I want and I can read nip so even if they don't get localized, I can still play them.

Step into Atelier™. Stir your dreams up with Lydie & Suelle™ and embark on an unforgettable journey across mystical painting worlds. Craft bombs, eat cake, and party up with familiar faces like Sophie Neuenmuller, Plachta, and Firis Mistlud.

I'll be pirating it and sharing the links for you all here in Vitagen! I'll even do my best and spread them to the other generals as well!

Everyone knows Severed was the vita's swansong.

I'll play it after I get around to beating Meruru, Ayesha, Escha & Logy, Shallie, Sophie, and Firis.

Maybe for the west. Still going strong in Japan.

>mfw I would have bought Atelier Suelle and Lydie day 1 if they localized the Vita version
>Will just pirate it now because I don't want to buy it on other platforms

Personally 2017 has been prety strong for me when it comes to Vita releases. So eh, whatever.

September alone was fucking amazing for Vita

I've liked it better than 2016, but 2016 was utter shit for video games in general. If you're someone who only cares for muh excloosives I can see why it'd be less than impressive though.

Yup. Still have yet to start MS since it was Uta, Danganronpa and now C;C combo for me. Can't really complain. And as for Vita releases, I'll probably buy that bartending game and I also have Demon Gaze 2 preordered already.

>If you're someone who only cares for muh excloosives I can see why it'd be less than impressive though.
Right. Well I do own a PS4 but certain games I play on my Vita. Action games I would just go to a bit more powerful systems.

Speaking of, Demon Gaze is only two and a half weeks away.

Can't wait. I loved the first one

Just now realized DG2 is getting a PS4 release, how does that work, does it not require any knowledge of DG1 to go off of? I get it's not quite as weird as Trails of Cold Steel 3 going PS4, but still odd. Definitely a vita buy for me though, DRPGs just feel better on a smaller portable screen.

I'm going to be getting this on Switch instead of double-dipping PS4 and Vita like I did with Sophie and Firis.
I'm going to downscale the screenshots to 544p so I can post them here too!
There's nothing you can do to stop me!

From what I've played and what I'm expecting to get out of the games in my backlog I'd say I've enjoyed vita releases more this year than any since 2014.

The PS4 and PSV are actually incredibly easy to port to one another assuming the game isn't too strong for the Vita naturally. A dungeon crawler is best on a handheld so I'm also getting it on Vita, but a PS4 version just seems like an easy boost in sales to people who wouldn't normally get the game.

But why though?
Not that I really mind, but it just seems weird to downscale it and then bring attention that it isn't a Vita version if you just want to talk about the game.

Who said I was going to say it's not the Vita version?

It'll be obvious it isn't since there isn't an English Vita version but you're still downscaling it.

Why are you talking for another person, user? Are you a SJW?

I'll only post non-dialog scenes then.

gematsu.com/2017/10/arc-system-works-fk-digital-announce-rhythm-fighting-game-radio-hammer-station-ps4-ps-vita

I reserved two copies of the Switch version.

Is moe chronicle any good?

Eruruu's childhood friend got killed in the VN acter being let loose by Eruruu. Killed by bandits and cut his head for a reward from the rebels.

It's above average unless you hold an opinion on fanservice that could possibly alter your perception of the game.
At a mechanical level it's fun and solid throughout, including post-game.

Will DG 2 be censored at all?

Nope.

Remake is impossible sin e the PSP port is a full blown remake of Uta1 already. Combat is Uta MoD 0.5 and new scenes with full voice acting.

>does it not require any knowledge of DG1 to go off of
Not required, but it makes the cameos and especially the post game much less meaningful.

Nothing to censor really.