/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2634
Checkmate edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately, and will have to re-download for updates.
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
>Image folder (contains CaC)mediafire.com/file/b85jlyfssbyna4m/images.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

For Duel Links discussion, head to /dlg/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/241509
mega.nz/#F!pN8SRTRQ!5JGF8ifwaqTJN-XSjOERLg
mega.nz/#F!OVcQnCoA!bLuCTKEq3xi1rtxJoWKdPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New Super Quantum Link is fucking busted. Fuck this game

1st for tapir

Reminder that using the Archfiend Link with That Six! means you will always get a beneficial effect

4th for Leo Dancer

List of archetypes getting Links in the Vrains pack.
1. lswarm
2. Gem-Knight
3. Noble Knight
4. Prophecy
5. Madolche
6. Shaddoll
7. Zefra
8. Metalfoes
9. Invoked
10. Ritual Beast
11. Mermail
12. Inzektor
Feel free to respond with your "hilarious" post containing what'll actually be in the pack.

Veiler negates Quick Fix search effect, right?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Dark Magicians. The combos are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced techs most of the plays will go over a typical duelist’s head. There’s also Magician's Rod’s effect, which is deftly woven into its deck's playstyle- its combo draws heavily from Yugi Muto literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these techs, to realise that they’re not just nostalgic- they do something deep to the META. As a consequence people who dislike Dark Magicians truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effect of Apprentice Illusion Magician, which itself is a cryptic effect monster to combo with. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dark Magicians' genius tech unfolds itself on their ygopro windows. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dark Magician tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Why does Skulldeat have the same naming system as the True Draco cards unless Dracolore isn't over?

thanks for the #fix. I literally was about to make a thread with that same image and some cheeky edition.

9th for links killed the extraDeck

Wow the new cloudian link actually might make them meta...

Very curious about the Mermail one. They have always been a very strong deck just slightly power crept into irrelevance.

Only if they don't control Resort

Why is this banned?

2nd place, remind me why the everloving fuck vanity is still legal in the ocg

KoA doesn't like extra draws

Unless it Wicked Eraser's itself into a Quasar with Kaiju protection, no.

Percy any moment now

It's just how the initial translators translated it, like how Destrudo was called "Destrudo, the Dead Drake of Dread". It doesn't actually have anything resembling the kanji for True Dracos.

In case anyone wanted to download and watch 5D's this torrent is being seeded now.

nyaa.si/view/241509

knock it off

Because they refuse to ban Life Equalizer.

how about you knock yourself off, tripfag? filtered

Please filter your conscious mind from your corporeal body, you massive faggot

more trap cards need secondary effects when blow up like artifacts.

Congratulations, you made everyone swap their TT's for CC's.

t. ugly bitch

faggot

it still puts people in a position where it only takes out 1 card.

>only 2 ghost ogre
Why? All handtraps should be played at 3.

5d's sucks ass
thanks

Go the Fire King Island route

Skill Zone/Skills in the TCG fucking when?

The day before I finally quit this game.

all episodes? Is 5D even good? Only watched DM and a bit of GX

This isnt dlg.

i don't play yugioh for a lot the time and nothing
links on percy when?

found the spic
read the OP, pedro

good up to episode 64

Yes, those are all the episodes. The majority believes the first set of episodes are great and then the show drops off to varying degrees afterwards.

xth for Blaster ;)

that does not answer my question

Ill give it a shot. I kinda like synchros since it advances deckbuilding

I still think Droll and Lock Bird should be mained over Winter Cherries vs Spyral.

yes it does, paco. read it again

Dragon ruler vs spellbook anime when?

The answer is that nobody knows, dumbass.

Cherries is better for the mirror

Check back tomorrow

Why should I run Phantom Knights in BA? Is it really that big of an improvement?

ok
thanks

No, it's absolute garbage and all the players who did it are idiots.

Fog blade.

>level 3 darks that have grave effects, can SS from hand, and has searchable back row and a self-wiping boss monster

Yes

t. Never played PK Fire.

t. autist who can't recognize sarcasm

I forgot how much faster Chrome can be when
you disable your extensions and shit.

Do the Kuriboh variants count as Kuriboh for the purpose of cards like pic related?

No.

What about Arc-V?

I'll leave it as player preference then. From what I've seen people can play around Winter Cherries while Droll and Lock Bird just shuts down their searches. But I suppose you can make a case for WC too.

>pk fire
fuck off

t. Autist who can't recognize other people's sarcasm yet calls people out on not recognizing sarcasm.

>Skipping the thread number by 3
You guys are hopeless

its been that far off for a while

No since it says "kuriboh" and not "kuriboh" monster

>implying that I didn't fix the thread count after 2 threads ago it got screwed up

Another noob question about BA, why do people put Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon in the extra deck? How do you even get it out?

read break sword

Break Sword suiciding revives two PK's and makes them level 4

Read the PK rank 3.

thanks a ton, cheers

why the fuck are you faggots arguing over a thread counter when this play is on its deathbed any day now, generals lasting over a day is a red flag.

what else is there to argue about SPYRALS?

This is one of the dinorawr players, although I don't know what they placed.

Has anyone here ever been doxed?

Yugioh is the fastest growing and one of the most successful card games of all times
Stop doomposting.

I don't see a torrent with all the episodes in one torrent.

The point is to not make the generals during dead hours or when there is nothing to talk about. The Veeky Forums IRC is considering either deleting us or merging with Duel Links cucks to form a single Yugioh general.

Who would care enough to dox some random ygo player?

Second Blue-Eyes poll isn't getting that many votes. 6 hours left with less than 5k votes. First one got nearly 9k.

t. Ness

>Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

I thought that card was considered bad or obsolete nowadays.

proof?

It's bullshit. There's way more dead generals on vg.

>The point is to not make the generals during dead hours or when there is nothing to talk about.
Tell that to /ksg/

such as?

We had that one shoegaze dude in a band didn't we?

Time to build a Virgil deck, have a feeling it'll be meta(l) as fuck

Oh no I dont wanna be on /dlg/

Well Doctor xD is the only good 2mat generic DARK rank 4 as far as i know

isn't katawa shoujou general still around eve thought it's been a tripfag circlejerk since like forever now?

Pretty much any of the Nintendo game generals (lozg's previous thread lasted 3 days), and that's just ones I know about.

they care more for his "brother"

I'll show em

Staples
You should see some like Armored Core Gen that's just bump posts til they fall off the catalog

Links fucking killed this game, why? Every deck can now make firewall dragon and decode talker, that is why.
With synchro and xyz you just need tu build your deck around lvl 4 or use tuners, with links you can use ANY monster to summon them and had to use THE SAME accesible and most powerfull monsters, even non-competitive decks now CAN and have to use THE SAME CARDS in the extra deck. I can see how konami will make more links level related or tuner related monsters meaning what synchros o xyz will be gradually displaced

Its just a game bro chill

That's pasta.

mega.nz/#F!pN8SRTRQ!5JGF8ifwaqTJN-XSjOERLg
mega.nz/#F!OVcQnCoA!bLuCTKEq3xi1rtxJoWKdPA
you could download the first 100 episodes then torrent the rest ones, it doesn't matter since the ending is trash. Have fun

Devin never got doxxed. He openly posted about being on /mu/ and /dng/ on his twitter, He did get blacklisted because some autistic teen smeared him as a racist.