Previous:

>nuFE seasonal banner with shit units
Who cares lmao.

Fateswakening wins again baybee
Are you ready

>early
Faggot bitch

Reinhardt will fuck your waifu

>tfw my dragon meme team failed to beat Arvis Infernal by literally one spawned unit remaining
>tfw had to resort to cheesing it and wasting 5 units for SI to be able to pull it off
Well, at least Cordelia, Fir, and Laslow are useful for something. And Cordelia sort of fits the theme with Chrom in a silly bunny outfit.

Most common culprit

His ahoge is down though

>Halloween Lute

MOMMY

>not realizing the halloween banner is bait for Hero Fest 3
plebians

EVERY BANNER IS BAIT, NEVER SPEND ORBS

I'm ready to save orbs.

WHO IS ON THE BANNER?

will we ever get a seasonal banner that isnt fate/awakening?

It's a gacha game. The whole thing is bait to make people spend money, singling out specific banners is dumb.

>falling for the halloween banner bait and not saving for christmas

>cant beat arvis on hard mode
I've got a few level 4 star 40s but I guess they all blow ass? Am I fucked if I don't have dancers?

Me on the left.

>when every banner is bait no banner will be

WOAH

No ahoge but le trick or treat candy man

I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND

C O F F I N S H I E L D

>thinking Hero Fest 3 isn't bait for Heroes with Defiant Atk
come on, user. you're better than that.

You got Bride Lyn and Bride Caeda already faggot.

only two?

>Rolled Ayra, Sigurd, Deirdre and the dancer I wanted
>still have orbs

who here /nofucksgiven/

GUYS I JUST NOTICED, THE LEFT ISN'T A STAFF, ITS A GIANT HAMMER

Could it be Nyx on the left? She's all up in that witching business, and she's also petite enough to fit the build.

The haircut and popped collar look lots like leo, but as much as I like the conquest cast, hoshido is overdue for seasonal representation.

>all of October had a seasonal banner
>all of November will have a seasonal banner that should have traded places with the October one
>December will also have one
Gotta save my orbs for her.

Thanks user.

When people asked who you expect on a Halloween banner I kept saying Henry, so hopefully Henryfags can get thrown a bone. He's perfect for the holiday really.

I don't want it to suck, if it has good skills and shit that's fine, I just hope it doesn't have characters I like. If it does have crazy new skills they'll eventually get added to a regular unit like how Katarina has Swift Sparrow or Sigurd has Close Defense

POST YFW YOU FELL FOR THE AYRA MEME
AHH

Elise
Xander
Nina
Siegbert

>Sigurd was bait

BAHAHAHA

my concern is that I can only see 2 characters siluottes
unless im retarded

They always only show 2 units at first, but there is usually 2 others that aren't shown.

hoard for the Thanksgiving/fall festival banner imo

Bridal banner, faggot

Probably Elise and Leo. Which is boring but means we'll probably get another Xander and FCorrin alt too.

They're not going to show who's on the banner until the thirtieth, are they?

My waifu is Julia.

>tfw im an fe4 cuck and i got wreckded

They did that last time with Azura/Siggy

Don't worry they did the same with the dancer banner

>People actually care about this Fateswakening shit

Oh shit, green confirmed?

With how Leo turned out I'm sure Henry won't be much better, but I'm still hoping!

>I have purchased the latest information! I will inform you secretly. From 10/30 (Monday) 16:00, super hero Mr. appears to appear. I am worried about who you are Login Bonus commemorating the appearance of super hero seems to start at the same time so please look forward to it!
What does it mean?

Right is totally Henry. Feathers can be distinguished.

Left is Pirate Xander? Shape of the hat sort of reminds me of it, can't really tell.

Yes it's only two, They're only teasing at the moment.

I see 3.

One on the left, one mid-right with clothes ripping, and one far right holding a big object - you can see the outline of their hair on the left of the big object

They got a ton of flak for adding Xander out of the blue, its not going to be Nohrmies again.

My guess is that its Ephraim/Eirika.

The last two can be a toss-up, not necessarily from the same game.

It was good talking about jugdral a lot, /feg/. I was really happy. We had a good run

Now that I look at it, though the left does have a huge witch hat, the rest of the outfit is too frilly to fit with Nyx's aesthetic.

So, /feg/ who are the candidates for a smol mage that would fit well with a mage aesthetic? Nino? Delthea? Age-reversed Sonya?

They're on a banner along with Henry and Odin.

Very likely: F!Corrin and Leo

Enough Nohr shilling, IS.

>PA was bait for Sigurd
>Sigurd was bait for Ayra
>Ayra was bait for Halloween
>Halloween will be bait too

I can't take this.

retard

Arthur

now we wait for lad Leif to save us

Indeed, it was fun while it lasted. Now we regress back to the same loop we've been in for the past five years.

T-Thracia s-soon, r-r-right guys?

That's too short for Corrin, it's probably Elise. Not that Corrin won't also get one.

Witch Tiki/Nowi/Fae.

can't wait for vampire Reinhardt

>there will be people that won't wait to roll for Glade

Your loss, I will have four 40+10 Glades and I will be unstoppable.

Wow, I'd really started thinking they'd be skipping it. But I really wanted one, so, nice. Please be Fates.

Sonya is my wife

>tfw I love FE4 and got Sigurd, Deirdre :D and Lachesis

What is this shit? The Fates DLC rehashed again? Don't tell me you're actually planning on rolling on this garbage user.

BANNER PREVIEWS ARE ALWAYS TWO UNITS YOU MAMMA MILAS

Hopefully this Halloween banner is shit (both in terms of characters and general power level) so I can save my orbs all through the month and have a ton left for Christmas/Hero Fest 3

>f2p
CRAWLING IN MY SKINNN

Red Quad Tome with Deflect Deflect Magic incoming.

Likely no one I'd want to roll for. I can only hope there'll be a red sword variant so I can finally pass my husbando a meme weapon.

>tfw waifu to unpopular to even be in the game

OUGI

the shadows look too large to not be 4, I don't think the coffin and ostrich thing are just props in attacking art, at least

If the halloween banner doesnt have a flier red tome its fucking shit and you guys already know it

XANDER STANDS A REASONABLE CHANCE AT HAVING FOUR (4) (四) VARIANTS BEFORE LEIF OR MICAIAH EVEN GET ONE (1) (一)

not fair, when will FE6 get its banner

Fates :^)

These and the Christmas banner will be powercrept units.

no armor mage no spend

Oh shit, I hope your right about Henry. If it's him, I will not care whatever waifu they throw on the banner, I will be rolling for only him.

Left: Chrom
Right: Chrom

You cannot stop Chrom.

Ethlyn

If only, but they would never. He's pretty popular now though, it would be cool if they picked up one that.

Now who has that huge halloween image with all those edited FEH sprites?

Sonya is garbage so I hope not.

Christmas will only not also suck if the banner has Mrs. Claus Lucina to go with Santa Robin and an elf FMorgan with blue hair to ruin Raul's holiday.

I will only care if Midori is in.

>not flier dancer
Go big or go home, faggot

I think they also only did two with the Spring silhouettes

If Eirika gets an alt I'll throwdown my entire next weeks paycheck on her.

Missing Owain, Olivia, and Shigure obviously. Henry should be the most obvious choice, I kind of want Nowi too, that'd be cute

They're going full power-creep lately, so you never know.

>f2p
>dancer baited
>6 orbs
THIS LACK OF SELF CONTROL I FEAR IS NEVER ENDING

>2 of 16
t-thanks

>tfw they made your waifu a loli

>b-but they are just dumb seasonal halloween units!
AHAHAHA DOUBTERS BTFO
i got btfo

>implying coffin armour red tome doesn't interest me more

I'm gonna kill a bitch if they just reuse the Fates DLC designs again, shit needs to stop. It's not the same *ART* but it is the same concept and characters who already have enough alts.