/tsg/ - The Sims General

Spooky Edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Crusty bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

magic-bot.tumblr.com/post/164681028952/conversion-of-childrens-sweatshirts-with-ears
loverslab.com/files/file/4185-sims-4-heavy-boobs/
chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1620817
youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Lea invites her friend over
>this happens
WHY

How do I play this game again

I'll post a few Jackie and crew screens while I'm working out how I want my story to go.

Meant to post this here.

Hey now heeey now, don't dream it's over...

magic-bot.tumblr.com/post/164681028952/conversion-of-childrens-sweatshirts-with-ears

cute!

wew

Nothing feels better than hugging your deceased child after some time.

oh sweet jesus I DID NOT ASK FOR THESE FEELS

Alright I did it. I finally put aside some time to finish the story. It's simple and not incredibly interesting, but it shows the personalities of Jackie and Maurice as characters pretty well I think. And there will be more to this story ofc. (Unless literally everyone hates it.)

It's pretty late though and I don't think very many people are around so I think I'll post it sometime tomorrow, when I get some time I'm super busy again.

don't leave me lumberjack user

Sorry, I'm really tired and have to do things tomorrow. I'll be back friend :)

I'll keep an eye on the thread when I can so it doesn't die like last time.

I'll do the graveyard shift for the next 3-4 hours.
REST WELL

Thanks, I'll be back soon, hopefully.

>So this costume was supposed to have a sword and shield with it, but my daughter told me I tend to take costumes a bit too seriously when I start drinking.

>Mom, if you'd just not drink so much...

Looking forward to it.

Is the baby dressing up too?

Probably. Haven't decided what to make the other two yet.

im so excited.

Should've let it stay dead.

you should have never come back.

>tfw most of the posts in the thread are me bumping it.
I'm gonna go to bed.
gl

How do you guys do to not get bored playing Sims 4?

do NOT die

hm

that kid looks like it was made for a very specific kind of mod

i bump because i leave now

Self insert

Live out your fantasies and impregnate bella goth

>be a cuck in real life
>be a cuck in sims 4
it's not fair bros...

huge bumpo

What the story behind this

Quick post before I have to go.

When you get back, let me know if you can get the sliders to make ass 'n tiddies that big naturally or if I need a mod.

My thing got pushed back an hour, so I've got a little time I'll post some miscellaneous Jackie screens in a few minutes.

I'll also tell you how to do that in a few minutes too.

So for her breasts I'm using "Heavy boobs" with the XL slider option. I just started using the new slider and I like it, it's pretty quality.
loverslab.com/files/file/4185-sims-4-heavy-boobs/

For her booty I'm using a slider mod I randomly found on the MTS forums, here's a direct link. This slider is fine, you'll need to do a bit of slider-fu to make it look okay, but normally it's fine, but butts that are too small will make your sims look fucked up. Also I've been looking out for a better butt slider, but at the moment this one is good enough, I especially like how it slightly changes the hips, looks a little more realistic imo.
chii.modthesims.info/getfile.php?file=1620817

I don't use any of the other sliders in that package, iirc the hips slider was bad and I didn't need the breast slider.

Hope that helps.

Also bonus pic with lumberjack Ivan.
I need hand sliders.

this. the only people keeping /tsg/ alive are the avatarfags at this point

let /tsg/ die, at least until cats and dogs is released. that way we can discuss the actual game and it's not the same fucking people posting their shitty sims over and over, day in and day out

Alright I gotta go, I'll be checking up on the thread on my phone.

I like to discuss the game, people just aren't asking many questions. Also part of the games are the sims so yeah...

In an unfortunate turn of events my vault now hosts 4 children instead of planned 2. Fucking triplets

Any building tip?

bring out (or bring in) a 5-wide bit of wall where the doors are to break up that big flat wall you have at the front, otherwise looks great. is it a school?

Like this? I'm planning to use it as mansion but i have no idea of how to build the rest of it, just the front part is ready.

Yeah exactly, looks much better I think right? and on the back you could do like wall-pillars that would jut out a bit, and in the nooks between them put balconies, and on the sides the same thing but with windows maybe?

Indeed it does, tell if is in the way you imagined

The difficult thing with building big houses is not making them look like big square commieblocks, so do as much as you can to break up big flat walls using balconies, windows, porches, etc.
I'd say you're doing pretty good so far though

So I downloaded the Games4TheWorld version of TS4, followed the instructions to the letter, but when in-game, I cannot save households to my library-- or at least can't view the ones I've saved.

When I save a household, the notification pops up saying that I've successfully saved the household and if I click the notification to view it, it's there, but if I click on the gallery button and navigate to my stuff, it won't be there.

Could use some help, thanks!

copy from other games

Indeed, just look up the Roman Temple Architecture Study panting in the building mode, i'm trying to copy that building

I’ll be home to shit post some Jackie and crew in a bit.

Try backing up the sims 4 folder in my documents (where you have your mods and stuff) and the delete it and start the game and try it. Dunno if that will work but might as well try. Also if you haven’t run sims 4 as admin

cities skylines has a lot of pretty decent houses that you can easily get inspiration from. Has an ingame asset viewer where you can flip shit around and see everything you need. I recreated this one in s4.
After copying 3 houses i learned how to make some fancy shit and now i can make from nothing.

thanks for the tips mate, i'm gonna play a little bit more with the building mode

sims 5 will be an mmo

That seems to have worked, thank you!

This game seems to sound good in theory but be pretty boring when actually played. Are there any interesting/fun gameplay videos I could watch instead?

Awesome, glad I could help!

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to build a nice home. I'm gonna have to watch some youtube tutorials or something considering I've never fucked around with building in the sims except for tweaking already constructed lots.

Man, everything broke down at once, Maurice called over Ivan to help him with the fridge and stove.

They seem... to be doing a good job...

Ivan also brought over some food his wife made since Jackie couldn't cook anything for dinner at the moment.

Alright I've got to go, I'll phone bump the thread if I need to.

Also Jackie def gained weight she looks so fat in this screen. Gotta hit the gym soon

I've played only Sims 2 in the past 12 years
Tried out Sims 4 last year but didn't like it
Should I give it another go?

nah

Now I'll bump

Sure, what have you got to lose but time? TS2 hasn't aged too badly. Except for those wonky monkey sims with triangle eyes.

Sims 5 will have jew crates

lmao what a whale

Swatches are cosmetic items you have to pay extra for

Emily, Bart and Frank lived happily together in a big mansion. However, their fortune didn't last long. Emily's child and husband died in a fire. Emily has got severe depression since. She has quit her job. She has started selling out most of their furniture just to to live on. The only room she left untouched is burned kitchen, which she often visits to picture the pain her beloved ones gone through and eventually cry. After years of melancholy, spirits of her deceased spouse and kid have started to haunt the mansion. However, instead of feeling anxious, Emily was very happy to see them again and asked to join her in the world of mortals. Bart and Frank seeing Emily in a very bad shape - agreed but they aren't happy about the neglected mansion...

youtube.com/watch?v=oN2Xs-MvxLw

wat no 6

Nice job user, that's pretty fucking cool.

This Could be 6

Phone bump

help me with choosing what animation packs to install for ww

If you're not selective and would want to go down the list of Loverslab stuff without paying for it, f95zone has two archives of community animations

Is sims 4 officially better than sims 3 or should I still avoid upgrading? I saw a lot of dlc came out but what would those with experience say?

no
it's an utter disappointment

With your heart

I'm trying Q_Q

thank you, that was actually helpful i didn't know about f95

love it :D

Aw, dang. I loved the visual style of 4...

Sims spend more time posing than actually playing pool.

I guess all the ball touching from that game of pool inspired them.

that professor has no tolerance for gaybois

Is there any way I can mass age up everyone at once in TS4? I'm thinking that might be the best way to do multiple stories at once, instead of trying to jump between them with aging on.