/twg/ - Total War General

Soon Edition

Mortal Empires and Blood and Gore tomorrow!

Patch Notes:
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires-patch-notes

How the Combined Map works
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires
totalwar.com/blog/mortal-empires-with-ian-roxburgh

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AGlza-6TwvE
store.steampowered.com/app/617810/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II__Mortal_Empires/
youtube.com/watch?v=TOEFL_hCLAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for /teclin/

Second for /gsg/

IT AINT ME

First for D-Rok!
youtube.com/watch?v=AGlza-6TwvE
Official Warhammer metal for lorelets

So which factions are best for the combined campaign? When norsca comes out I think they will be number 1. I think for my first game im gonna play chaos and just fuck on over to ulthuan for fun. The Empire and VCs seem like they will have next to no reason to interact with the extended map.

6th for queeking the old world

>tfw no White Lion bff to be my wingman with qt helf girls

Soon

Rock the boat!

>no Black Lion (swords) (blessing of the lady) bff

Radious pls

I've narrowed down my choices for first game but I can't decide so I'll let the post number choose.
0-1 SETTLE EVERY GRUDGE
2-3 Grand Bretonnian Crusade
4-5 THE EMPIRE ENDURES
6-7 Ulthuan Resurgent
8-9 SKARSNIK'S SCHEMES

Tfw i go sleep now and when i wake i get to play ME. :)

REV UP THOSE ORGAN GUNS

*wanders in your path*
i fucked ur momma kiddo

its time

>tfw hardly any skaven clans in old world
>they couldn't even sprinkle some in the areas of orc factions that got 2 or more regions in the mountain ranges

G R O M
R
O
M

>not even in mortal empires
what a fucking loser

>literally two ten slot provinces with rats
dumb tomoko poster

>those runes
THAT'S A GRUDGIN

>2 clans
wooooow

>2 clans
>literally half of the skaven clans that matter
kek

> unblocks path

I never actually ended up playing with White Dwarf in TWW1. Is he any good/fun?

hes the ghost of the last great high king come to strike out grudges from the dammaz kron to bring honor to his dwarven kin

the most OP dwarf but kind of one dimensional

he gets some events that change some buff he gets at least

op as fuck campaign abilities. Makes one of the easiest factions in the game even easier

i didn't find him unique enough to make it a difference from other dwarf leaders.

yeah not like skaven are supposed to be infesting the world's edge mountains or anything

What time is patch!?

Where's that Roll chart lads?

I cannot decide between Queek, Teclis, Bretonnia, or Orion.

30 minutes !!!!

3pm bst

FIRST THE URKI AND GROBI
THEN THE ZANGUNAZ AND UZKULAR
THEN THE THAGGORAKI
THEN THE ELGI
ALL THREE TYPES OF THEM
NAGGAROTH'S ELGI FOR STARTING THE WAR OF THE BEARD
ULTHUAN'S ELGI FOR FIGHTING THE WAR OF THE BEARD
THE THINGAZ ELGI FOR FUCK YOU BECAUSE TRIPPING ON ROOTS HURTS

Wens da pacc???

FOR ZE LADY

Reminder to play Vampires if you have a heart

Reminder that Vlad was Neferatas sub and fuckboi

Anyone got some art to dump? Have a severe lack of any good Warhammer fantasy stuff.

>when you've got to settle grudges but you need the Lady's blessing

Does Warhammer have any loli?

Asking for a friend

Wood Elf lolis?

>necrarchs never got any love on the tabletop
>will never get any love in Total War

Maybe a vampire somewhere.

so do we have to wait until release before we can download the updates?

mortal empires when?

Yup.
E I G H T
M O R E
H O U R S

Dogburgler, Otto Biber and van Vonvolkvan WHEN?

>re-try hojo campaign since last one ended up with ai spitroasting me
>instead of expanding fast early on, decide to limit myself
>take a nearby factions territory, but vassalize their last province to avoid expanding to fast
>every fucking faction nearby immediately declares war on them
>takeda ask for a military alliance, I accept, and then they immediately declare war on my vassal
Honestly this is just fucking retarded

i wish tbqhwyf

8 more hours? does it not release in 1 hour? WHAT IS THIS?

>-1 honor for choosing either option after Takeda declares war on your vassal

Beastmen got some pretty good buffs.

No it is 1 hour. 12 AM PST which is where Valve HQ is.

The proof is on the steam page.
store.steampowered.com/app/617810/Total_War_WARHAMMER_II__Mortal_Empires/

Sorry to bring you the bad news user.

I just re-loaded an earlier save I had in case something went south like that. The diplomacy in this game is fucking retarded

>The forested Dukedom of Parravon borders on the lands of the Fay, who steal away children gifted with magical talent. Madame Kalfon’s parents, seeing the dishes leap into the air and then shatter when their baby daughter was in tears, sought to hide her and her gift from the Fay by abandoning her in the mountains, their peasant heads full of nonsense fairytales about hermits who took in foundlings. In a way, the fairytale came true. Heloise Kalfon was taken in by a band of Mutants. A peaceful group, they treated her well despite her lack of deformities and the strange things that happened whenever she threw a tantrum. Eventually, these Mutants came to the attention of the Necrarch Chigaru, who was investigating the ruins of an infamous castle from his base in the mountains. Chigaru took the outcasts in. Seeing the potential in Heloise and believing her youth would make her easy to control, he made her his get, though she was only twelve years old. This did not do much for her sanity. Neither did watching as Chigaru used the techniques he had learned to further mutate her surrogate family into more twisted forms until their bodies broke. Heloise pushed her father-in-darkness from the tower for revenge, and the hated man fell onto a spike. Taking the name “Madame Kalfon” to make her seem more grown-up, the diminutive Necrarch took over Chigaru’s tower and made its wondrous toys her own. Over the years, she has mastered the techniques of creating new life with a childlike glee, pulling beings apart and putting them back together in unusual combinations as she would with any doll. Chigaru’s tower is now full of the precocious girl’s playthings and friends. Madame Kalfon knows why her parents abandoned her and nurses a special grudge towards the Fay for stealing children like her away. Looking down from her tower towards the Wildwood at the eastern end of Athel Loren she saw a means of satiating her need for revenge and her constant curiosity.

This Plantnazi slaps your kingdom in Mortal Empires. What do?

here you go fellow bret boi

>game will unlock in 7 hours
>it's already 3pm on the 26th here

Fuck you CA and your pathetically behind British time zone

pull out my lighter and burn him

THIS DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

For TWW2, should I use DX 11 or DX 12?

*ACTION

Why would you think so? It's in 8 hours. CA is in bongland.

Repasting for the laughs, not sure if the user who posted it made it or not though regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=TOEFL_hCLAs

God you are dumb

Warhammer 2 released many hours earlier, at 8am bong time not 3pm bong time

So? They gave an official time you dumb retard

I miss Avatar conquest, I abused the duping glitch when I could so I didn't need to grind skillpoints and units as much
>Crushing noobs who had all ashigaru with my elites, of which I could afford my combat general and two Great Guard, my spear immune general smashing through yari walls while the GG hit the flanks
>My Naginata monks who stubbornly refused to route

Why do none of the old races start in the new world?

cuz they're old like you gramps lmao

If they don't announce Tomb Kings around Halloween, CA are a garbage company that wastes good opportunities.

LOUEN WAS WEAK
WITNESS TRUE CHIVALRY

Why is this allowed????

Haven't been here for a week, how many hours until ME? I need to know if I have to go to Uni or not

With Mortal Empires, will dwarves be able to settle non-dwarf land?

If so, I fear the dwarf AI might go fucking mental and take over the entire world.

Do I need to have Warhammer 1 installed?

Cause it used to be due to regional occupation those factions only had certain areas to expand (save wood elves but they stay in their forest anyways) making for more diverse gameplay in a smaller area. Now that regional occupation is gone it's gonna be a clusterfuck.

SHUT UUUUUUP

Check the steam store. It literally says right there.

no, just need to have owned it.

Because CA is retarded
Best starts;
>Grombrindal in the Spine of Sotek
>Gelt in Sudenberg
>Kemmler in the Gray Mountains
>Volkmarr somewhere in Naggaroth
>Ungrim in Karak Kadrin
>Azhag in the Isthmus of Lustria
>Eventually Grom starting as a horde in Ulthuan
>Beastmen and Chaos broken into multiple factions, might be broken by tripling their number but worth testing

No.

>volkmar in naggaroth
>volkmar in an area humans almost never set foot in save as slaves captured by black arcs

Always DX11
DX12 is a meme

Because they would need to make new factions for the new starts, and CA is has other priorities (getting Norsca/Foundation patch ready)/are lazy gits

Naggaroth currently has Dark Elves, Beastmemes, Norscans, and a couple high elves.
If Azhag went where I suggested then that is enough diversity for the continent and Volkmar could go elsewhere, maybe the Moot to study halflings and combat vampires

Why does Norsca need to be a separate patch again?

I don't want to fight more horsemen throwing javellins at me.

Honestly they could just copy/paste the LLs onto existing old world factions in the new world and I wouldn't mind

Show the lower races the ways of BDSM

>horsemen

You should be more scared of Surtha Ek not being contained by the Norsca patch now. Wonder if the old memetastic voice actor is back.

Also requesting the Surtha Ek cereal copypasta

Fuck off

Gonna need a 3 man FFA between Settra, Surtha, and some Generic Delf LL with 19 Chariots each

Better than being in one faction, you nigger

>dude just never see another LL again even though these LL have no reason for being across the world
I bet you think Vlad and Isabella being in separate factions would be good