/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

I love Ouma!!

I love Junko!

worst boys

Fuck you OP. I was about to make the new bread.

Mugi!

I love Kaito!

MUGI!

Me too!

Miu big family

Ishi!

Sorry.

Ok we'll take this up a level
Is she referring to Jin or Makoto?

that's so bad I can't even tell if it's done satirically or not

>since Kodaka's said he's tired of relying on Junko despite her popularity.
I call bullshit, or Kodaka is fucking spineless, is hard to accept this when he killed Chiaki. Also, how does the ending somehow makes the world not like DR in-universe? its still the same utopian society that got bored enough to make said games.

I like Tsumugi

my gf is a cutie

t. Faceless old men and TDR producers

indeed

This made my chest squeeze uncomfortably and painfully. I felt really scared. Why did you post this without a spoiler?

I love Tenko!

glad to see they got sakura right

Well at the very least the people who were watching the finale gave up on Danganronpa since they never voted through Kibo

Post canon ships

I like you for liking Tsumugi!

I want to make love to Angie and raise our babies to worship Atua!

I love Shuichi!

Mommy!!!

>mfw even had enough of that
Still, I can't help Kodaka forgot to adress some points, well, whatever what the fuck.

Post your top three V3 characters

Also post your top three V3 characters based on their original looks

I
Would
Smash
That

post details

Shuichi Miu Korekiyo
Keebs Gonta Ryoma
respectively

I wish I could protect this smile

1. Mugi
2. Kiibo
3. Angie

1. Mugi
2. Gonta
3. Kiibo

I'm still surprised no doujin I've come across has used the "thanks to the apocalypse, the world's in need of repopulatoin. Get to it *insert pairing here*" excuse.

Ishimondo poster is our silent friend and I for one love him

yoohoo

Byeonarra!

Normalfag Miu sort of looks like a huge sloot.

Does Monaka wear pants in the DR3 anime? I think the only time you see her legs she's laying down with her umaru cape on

Holy shit.
Angie isn't smiling or neutral for once

CURSED IMAGE

Angie in her beloved Saihara's clothes!

normie Angie a cutie

Which V3 characters are best for shitposting?

Oma and Korekiyo, it's the only thing they're good for if anything

Drawing Miu!

Saihara's got some pretty cute skirts

Nice

would anyone be interested in making charts of their dangan waifu/husbando? i have a template sitting in my folders and thought it'd be fun to make

Strangling Miu's avatar with toilet paper like the filth she is!

Is this suposed to be a stainedglass template?

I'd rather see people make stuff with this template. Are you up for it, /drg/?

There's nothing much to say, user. I'd flood her womb on our wedding night, after I tell her that I can't share my bride with the other islanders because Atua said she was mine and mine alone. Then, we'd live the good life because the villagers won't make Atua's prophet or her husband work.

Can I get one for Tanaka?

Is this another doujin cap?

Anybody else that would've liked Miu and Kaede to have the opposite abilities?

The hammers could be something Kaede worked on and they later found it and fixed it up with kiibo after she died.

Miu could've found out about the machine and found a way to kill ouma by hiding the instructions from everybody.

Yes, its a Saihara, Amami and Sisterfucker one, but I don't have the source with me.
Sounds interesting, but I think Miu works better as caretaker.

Who would win in a fight: the prophet Noah or the prophet Angie?

Forgot pic

No, harems are inherently immoral

You just fill it up with your beloved and change the name on top. It's not that hard, just time consuming.

Noah, not even considering the fact that he has giant rock monsters

Late Koko! I need to stop hurting my hands.

Was anyone else a little disturbed by the audition clips?
>AND AND THE DETECTIVE COULD BE THE BLACKENED AND HE'D BE HARD TO FIND AND AND AND-

leader

Why's that?

i found it cute, like me trying explain an idea to my parents
well, i think miu looks better in her own clothing, is kinda meh

>i found it cute, like me trying explain an idea to my parents
I'd normally agree, but it was akin to that same kid going MURDER, DEATH instead. It was a weeee bit jarring

Angie was taken down by a guy with a 2x4.

Of course. It shows a new disgusting side of the characters we've come to love and shows how they participated in the Killing Game themselves. It basically shatters everything you've thought about everything up to this point.

while i think miu's invention where pretty good plotwise, i think that giving maki the talent would make suspicious in chapter 4, shaking her relation with other charactersespecially kaito, plus she could feel pressured to try to invent somehting that gets them out of there, only to monokuma to counter it, but personalities remain the same. also caretakermiu sounds like the most adorable thing ever
indeed, but i am not creeped out, perhaps i am less sensible than, no offence

Could the V3s be turned to despair?
I have my doubts for Korekiyo since his internal value system is already both a different brand of batshit insane and strong enough to rule his entire life. Angie is not as morally bankrupt but has similarly strong internal beliefs.
Hoshi is either the easiest or most difficult to turn to despair - he's already hit emotional rock bottom and reacted violently but unlike the RoD his spree killings were targeted and simmered down on his own after the mafia had been wiped out. I'm not sure if he could be roused to that state again.
Gonta, unfortunately, would be one of the first to go.

Given it turned out to be mindhacc, it would work the same.

That sounds like what DR3 should have been for class 77

Just finished DR2 and I'm still in Wtf mode, how do I deal with this, it's 3:00 and I need to sleep? Just tell me it's all fake and they all live happy.

Also how else /despair/

I hate that Korekiyo didn't even give Angie a well thought out death but just hit her with a piece of wood and let her bleed out.

You're right, just watch DR3 episode hope

Angie would probably be one of the easiest to convert, in all honesty. Since she changes Atua to whatever the fuck she wants, all you'd have to do is slightly change her mindset.

But again, fucking MIND HACC exists and ruins everything we could assume

Go watch the two DR3 animus and alternate between each eps, it shows a lot of what happens

Congratulations on beating Hopeman's Wild Ride.
Also, run, there's unmarked spoilers for V3 here.

He brought her to the art room and stabbed her. He didn't just smack her and let her bleed out.

it's literally all fake and they all literally live happily

they also made a new animator friend

He should have hung her up with the wax statues, it would make for a way better body discovery

Ouma basically did. He went betrayed what values he had because he fell into paranoia and distrust. He lost all hope in the world outside and died trying to bring despair to the people watching.

Imagine if he actually went completely, mindhacc-anime batshit and didn't retain any of his sanity.

Forgot the image

I literally can't be the only one who wants Junko to sit on my face

Go full sander cohen. Find a way to put her in the wax statues.

I highly doubt Amami would give in to despair

>i think that giving maki the talent would make suspicious in chapter 4
???
Maki was already suspicious in Chapter 2, 3 and 5. A cold-blooded inventor would be kind of boring too.

Holy shit, that would've been a great idea.

didn't he give off a seriously twisted vibe before going to "handle" the mastermind

Fuck off Rantaro

If fucking only.

t. Mukuro and Matsuda

You're not!

No? He seemed pretty relaxed to me.

just replace the blue dude who cut his own neck with one of his sister or something.

You forgot Kaede's mad face.

Us Junkobois are in two camps:
Would bulli and Want to be bullied

I know which one you are

>implying anyone would give you a son

Amami and Ouma would never submit to Junko

That would just make him want to kill Junko instead