/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1319

Plutie's Harem of Cuties Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

BundleStars is having an Idea Factory-themed sale: bundlestars.com/en/collections/idea-factory

4GO now has its own page on Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/632350
CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/922515336200515585
gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=WjpVCBaISBg
youtu.be/jrI_IwNaHxA
youtu.be/C2GxEbpk8lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=loP2QxzJffA
youtu.be/LVklp1Sff3Q
youtu.be/_XOXNOzqTkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love plut the cute !

>so much samefagging

I'd usually post for Nepgear first but the chipmunk teeth and no tongue was tickling my autism, so here, I tried to fix it.

By who ?

>No English VIIR news
ONE JOB!
VIIR English webiste: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
IFI VIIR Announcement: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/922515336200515585
Gematsu article: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018

Guess OP is a faggot, after all.

That's some comfy food there. I'd never heard of schabowy before. Sounds delicious, though!

>tfw no one online on 4GO

I just wanted to power level

I'm glad you think so user i bet plutia would love to spend time with you too !

For what though? Once I got to level 99 and got all trophies I couldn't find any reason to keep playing

I can't say I'm all that great at cooking, but I know I have enough...padding on me to be comfy to nap with.

Oh boy is that time of the year, the Veeky Forums League aproaches and the Neps will be ready to play if (You) want, please fill this small formulary:
tinyurl /neputuna
Nothing big yet, just suggestions for the final poll and if you want to see the Neps play.
>Yeah, but what in the nep is this Veeky ForumsLeague shit?
Is a competition made by generals to find representatives for the Veeky Forums team to play in the actual Veeky Forums Cup

I'm in the hundreds now and got all my ultimate weapons and armors maxed out, I'm just wanting to cap at LV200 and help people online.

REMOVE MAGES REMOVE MAGES

>posting some whore instead of Nepgear
Truly she belongs to me just like Vert and Compa.

>English VIIR
Sorry user, not even japs give a fuck about VIIR.

Ok i'm sorry user but you gave me flashbacks of fucked up neptunia art when i was searching for more pics of plutia. I know this is rude question but do you shower everyday ?
I hope we will get some good representatives for neptunia team !

Fuck off manslut.

Forgot a picture for attention

That later, vote first in this one.

Cute enough. But if she messes up, I'm locking her in the vestiaire with Iris Heart.

I like Spankfag

A (You) for you, I shall post Nepgear and leave before the shitty stalker comes.

Shut up OP.

?? I...I'm sorry about that? I'm not sure what caused that, but I didn't mean to. Generally every couple of days; I'm not the most active person, keep rooms cool, and don't sweat all that much.

New VR scenes
Nepu: 1:35 and 2:02
Nowa: 2:47 and 2:36
Beru: 3:27 and 5:26
Buran: 4:04 and 6:01

Brrr that's bad for your health user , you should work out if you can too

NEW VR SCENES!
youtube.com/watch?v=WjpVCBaISBg

>Neptune's smile when she sees you have a Neptune pillow
Cute!

I do go work out a couple of times a week, have been doing so for a year or so. Not sure how much of an effect its having, but I'm trying.

That's good to know , i'm really sorry if you felt offended but when i was searching for plutia art i seen pic related but instead of purple heart it was a fat guy OC i believe caring plutia and it was stuck in my head making me cringe ever since

Oh! Oh, no, you're good. I couldn't have been on this site so long (or life in general) without thick skin, it's fine. Odds are, I'm not as fat at that OC was. More than I should be, definitely, but I have the height that it's generally fine, save for a bit that sits stubbornly on my gut regardless of my efforts. An ex of mine said it was a good pillow, though, so I guess there's that?

youtu.be/jrI_IwNaHxA
And subbed.

Now that i think about it a lot of people used my belly as a fucking pillow when i was a lot fatter then what now i am you still should get an apology from me fellow plut lover

You must have been a lot more popular than I was then. Aww, I can't just act cool about it when you put it like that. Don't worry, I forgive you. I couldn't be mad at a fellow Plutie lover.

>"I have a lot of precious people..."
>"There's Nepgear, Histoire, and all the people of Planeptune..."
>"Oh, and Noire too."
FUCKING

BLOW
THE
FUCK
OUT

VR scene subbed:
youtu.be/C2GxEbpk8lQ

Neptune is cute when she kicks her legs.

I wish you could see her feet. Not that I'm into that.

pls dont let this e the end

Dogoos are cute.

I want to sniff her socks

Always expect /nepgen/ to ruin everything innocent they can get their hands on.

I want to headpat Blanc and hold her hand while we read together!

Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Finally someone with good tastes.

But is she bare foot during this?

>Veeky Forums
>Innocent
Pick one.

H-hey, don't go.

>IFI is marketing mainline nep as a waifu game
what a time to be alive

I'm sure /u/ is preparing for a mass suicide.

>halloween sales on GoG
>all the Rebirths are getting sales too
Really make you /think

But it always was to me.

>Waifus go 3D – The Gamindustri Goddesses dimension-hop right into your PlayStation VR headset! For the first time ever, you can interact with the Goddesses in VR one-on-one while they explore you, The Player’s, room.
Post yfw Yurishitters get BTFO

Do we really need to do this?

Every time is a good time to be alive. Except for yurishitters.

Someone had a tiring night

I can't believe Linda is so fucking cute and sexy.

That's a disturbingly cute Linda.

>Post yfw Yurishitters get BTFO
Yes.

>Post yfw Yurishitters get BTFO

Blanc is cute when she's crying.

Contain yourself, Plutie!

youtube.com/watch?v=loP2QxzJffA
>2d or 3d waifu?

I think mostly everyone who like the games like yuri too

>Actual model never.

Then congrats, you're a retard.

Not really, yuri is boring.

>liking delusional headcanon

>Still no English voiceover
Cheap as aways, IFI.

Why does she look so tired?

Not on the picture: Lindafag waking up somewhere in forest

Everyone says Blanc is the worst character in 4GO, I say she is absolutely neccessary to play as if you wanna keep your teammates alive.

The AI seldom has any sense of self preservation and, while Vert and Neptune can both heal, they only get Sea of Healing which is not going to be enough to keep your party alive against bosses later in the game. Not to mention items that revive ie Potion of Protection (Philosopher's Stone only revives the player controlled character, not the other party memebers) are rare and can't be bought until later in the game.

I didn't even think I'd use Blanc at all, much less main her for boss fights late in the game.

>Everyone says Blanc is the worst character
And everyone is going to die.

Anyone saying any nep is bad is automatically wrong

Some of them are better-suited for... other things.

But never bad !

Spanking Nitroplus is a lot better than trying to spank Plutia.

I love Nepgear, really, no cheating.

fuck off

Who is this to you

My adorable daughter.

A cute Compa.

I am going to impregnate my wife Vert!

My 3rd wife.

Speaking of Rolo
youtu.be/LVklp1Sff3Q

>they only get Sea of Healing which is not going to be enough to keep your party alive against bosses later in the game
t. never heard of upgrading armor

Does she get spanked in this or can I ignore it?
WHERE IS TIARA'S CD? IS IT TRANSLATED?

youtu.be/_XOXNOzqTkg
Yes.

I'm going to need some time alone.

user, I got the strongest armor you can get and Minotauros still wiped 4 of my characters (Noire, Black Heart, Green Heart, and Purple Heart) with that fucking charge attack.

>inb4 "worked fine on my end, you need to git gud"

>I got the strongest armor you can get
But did you upgrade it

running away is also an option

No, because I don't think I had the materials for them. Guess I'll have to go material hunting and hope that works since I took the quest where you fight him again in the Sea of Trees.

It's a storyline boss, not an option.

Are you French or what?

>It's a storyline boss, not an option.
When you fight it just from run it and then attack it