/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u2XylhnF5bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis

I want to shit on Kyoko's chest

MUGI!

and her boy Hoshi

When will they make a spin-off game of Danganronpa which is the equivalent of dancing all night?

Ishi!

I turned myself into shitpost, /drg/! Boom! Big reveal! I'm a shitpost! What do you think about that? I turned myself into a shitpost!

I'M SHITPOST MIU!

Hope is dope!

How are you all holding up in this bitter cold autumn weather? I'm freezing over here! It's 65F.

I'll buy whatever crappy dancing games they make if I get to play as Monokuma

I love Kirumi!

I don't how cold it is, but the radiator is still not working, so I decided to embrace the Ice.

I want to fuck Kaito.

What would everyone's dancing styles/attire be?

Yeah, you're right. I hate that they killed Tenko for no fucking reason when she could easily have gotten the development she needed and stop being a "le danshi xd" meme machine.
Angie's murder was a pretty good standalone crime were it not for the seesaw

Koko! Is there any sort of template for that murder rankings list from the last thread?

These are your dangans for tonight

*ding ding*
*blip blip*
WAHOO!
*boing boing*
*1UP*
YA!
WA!
*deedle deedle*
*bing bing*
YIPPIE!
SO LONG GAY BOWSER
*boing*
*ding dong*

Mugi letting Hoshi know there are girls out there who are into him!

I'm just sitting in bed after a fun night of Mugiposting and drinking. Feeling happy yet melancholic at the same time. I think that's how I'd word it.

No thanks.

This isn't even that awful, as far as tumblr art goes.

Thankfully, it's almost summer in my country.
I love summer! Wish it could be summer every day.

Tenko did have development and character outside of that when it came to realizing how obsessive she was with Yumeno. Something Touko and Kazuichi never learned. It was a shame it was cut off so quickly after it happened, though.

Sure was nice of the mastermind to invite over for a killing game, eh Luigi?

Best giri.

Die.

26 degree Celsius, chilling. Pretty comfy.

R-Rantaro? What are you doing there?

It's currently 15 Celsius where I am, so not particularly cold.

Which Dangan would you kidnap?

I'm fine with Tenko dying because she fueled Himiko's development. I feel like Angie should have lived for a bit longer though, they built up the student council in that chapter and nothing really came of it.

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong? I burned myself playing chapter 4 to 6 last night so I'm probably confused with some stuff.
>NDRV3 is a seperate universe from the original universe
>NDRV3 is set in an utopian world where Danganronpa started as games and became became a tv show managed by the Danganronpa Team
>The Ultimate students were obsessed fans that volunteered to participate in the 53rd game
>The had their original selves replaced by their Ultimate selves
>Their actions in the killing game was a result of their Ultimate selves and the flashback light pushing them to make the show more entertaining
>At the end, Saihara and co. escapes back to the outside world and have to survive with their new identities

There's some things I don't get like the prologue. Was the kidnapping part of the show or were they forced to do it? That would mean the audition tapes were fake. Or was it that they auditioned for the game and were chosen by kidnapping them. It shows why they were confused at first but realised they got chosen to participate in the killing game when they were at the gym.

Also, how would Necromicon work? If it does bring the students they knew back to life, then them being inside something like the Neo World Program is plausible. The show could also just get a new participant to be one of the dead students and have a flashback light brainwash them into thinking the new participant is one of the dead students.

What happened to the cast reminds me of that fanfic Smoke and Masks where Nakahara Shiki replaced Ikusaba Shiki. Not a full identity wipe since the talent is still there, but similar.

Kaito.

Reminder that KaiMaki is canon in Kodakas heart

Minimaru!

Die motherfucker die!

you think thats bad

Don't get upset because she'll do that with her and not you.

It's 0° Celsius outside and it's been snowing all day. Can't wait for autumn weather to return.

Are you blind?

It's implied that Moogi was lying about the prologue and the auditions.

Of course you'd get to play as Monokuma. Every character would get a song, and their own dance. The fandom could be united.

I'm not sure what EVERYONE's style would be specifically but for my couple of favourites..
>Komaeda has ballroom/jazz dancing with a mannequin
>Naegi gets to breakdance
>Miu does some kind of poledancing
>Chiaki does some kawaii uguu shit idk
>Kiibo pops and locks

And although they aren't my favourite
>The monokubs doing a group dance to a pop-remixed version of youtu.be/u2XylhnF5bE

>18 degrees Celsius
Where the hell is that considered cold?

0 degrees Celsius here

Yes, they look like they have severe sunburn, but they don't look like fucking drag queens like

I doubt they were forced to do it. Keebo as a camera of the audience would learn if the rest of them were forced. Also the winners of the game would return to their normal life if they win so they would have to regain their memories not to mention about their relatives and friends who would get pissed at the show for abducting participants.

Its just doesnt make any sesne to fake those audition tapes. Its just autsits trying to reach for some hope that their favourite characters aren't made up.

I wouldn't ever want to do something so filthy, and neither would she!

Any translaters here?
翻訳してる時、どんな女装すればいい?
スカートとかにフリルがあればカワ(・∀・)イイ!!と思うけれどちょっとムラムラしちゃう

Did you miss the Ibukis from last thread?

nee-san

Hes called the ultimate survivor because he has participated in every previous killing game. We just didn't know because he the characters never mentioned him and he was always standing just out of frame.
Fuck ZTD

I live in the Southeast US, man. This air hurts my beautiful skin!

They're so cute!

Angie and her beloved V2 protagonist!

>southeast US
You're weak. I live in Florida and 18C is nothing.

Go away, Korekiyo.

>implying kyoko doesn't ask for the chocolate

Kokichi!

Post more shitty tumblr art, I need it for my collection.

Due to the fact it's so open ended, it's rather difficult to figure out what's true and what's fiction, so these are just my interpretations.
>Yes
>Yes
>Maybe, there's arguments for and against the audition tapes being real, so I haven't made my mind up yet
>Yes, though there's some room for doubt
>Yes
>Yes

Kiyo da!

I question your claim! We don't use Celsius here!

Google, dude.

this post made me burst out laughing

Reminder that Saimota is canon in Kodakas heart

Yes, I am implying that! How vile.

>when translating (??), how should I crossdress? Skirts and frills are cute, but they make me horny.
Where is this from?

>People unironically hate Ouma for killing Miu but not hate Ouma for killing Gonta

this is your inventor for today

Well,there are no gontafags to hate Ouma in the first place.

I have seen both specially the latter

Your interpretation of her is just you projecting your unreasonable "eeeww sex is icky" world view so it's actually just as if not less correct than someone just talking about her in relation to a fetish

>Implying I don’t hate him for both

People hate Mikan for killing Ibuki. Waifufags are insane.

Looks cute, shame about the black background

>implying i didn't hate him before that

What if Kirigiri wants to be seen as a sexual being and has her own needs?
The woman can enjoy romance every now and again. She even loves a bit of chocolate in her coffee

I want to feed Kyoko my crusty ass hairs

Technically, it's Shuichi's fault that Gonta died.

>Implying "people" means everyone in the world

try having your favorite wind up being the mastermind. Then you get hate from all sides.

>my non-sexual interpretation of a character with not a single suggestive scene or off-hand comment holds as much merit as someone projecting an arcane fetish reserved for disturbed individuals onto her

Come now.

Give her some pants or full stockings and she would actually be rather cute!

That's what I'm saying, Kirianon just projects a version of himself as the ideal girl on her instead of caring about what she might actually want

>hope that their favourite characters aren't made up
To be fair, the characters aren't made up since those are now their real selves and the survivors get to live as their new selves. What sucks is that their backstories were lies, so unless we get a sequel telling what happened to the survivors after the killing game, the only real thing we know about them is what we saw in the killing game.

Nope. Kaito is straight and into Maki. New official content will provide evidence.

You're the disturbed one here.

I want to know more about their normie selves.

Yeah, I guess we're gonna have to wait for a sequel.

I showed my sister my saiAka collection, I almost spoilt what happened in chapter one when she asked me why I'm so crazy about them.

Sure he is. Also get new pics, you always use the same one.

Yeah but people want auditions to be fake because they get a boner over Kokichi being an original best boy and not just some fake memory written by Moogi that can be implanted into anyone, even Weedman.

Is your sister cute?

How is Aoi's hair so pretty?

Hmm it is pretty

Yeah, it would be great to know more about their normie selves as well. Dating sim when?

Probably because she takes extra special care of it because of the dangers of chlorine

hikkushon