I
L
L

bitbay has been at 3 sats for ages, it's dead

>been over 300 sats for a couple weeks
>Its dead
>being up 7% in a day is dead
>this impatient
Let me guess, millenial that's never traded anything but crypto?

TOP fucking kek

I may be a Shill but you, sir, are a fucking faggot

Gonna buy some more soon
This is my most secure investment, hope to see some of you on the moon when the time comes

Im not buying your bags

I only invest in cryptos with a future and an actual use

> Bags

Lol Kk

>actual use for this coin
>hyper autistic dev who will respond to all questions
>people aren't buying in

Why?

>This is my most secure investment

because it can't go any lower?

Technically that could be one answer, yes

Autism is the new currency

>I only invest in cryptos with a future and an actual use
BitBay is exactly that.

BAY moon mission initiated

Order book sez otherwise bruh.

The results don't lie

BAY is not a meme anymore. We're actually making money on this one lads!

>was planning on buying more
>too late now

Story of my life.

not too late fgt

1500 sats is not infeasible for this coin if it got some volume

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS NEEEEEVER LISTEN!!!

>He didn't make money on the first BAY pump.

fuuuck i sold at 485 and though I nailed it. Go down so i can jump on board again please...

I sold 20% at 375, at least it wasn't my whole stack.

You are all missing the big picture ahead! The pegging willl be amazing and every whale is Gona use it to avoid losing value with Bitcoin drops

They will buy bay when they know/think Bitcoin will drop - then watch Bitcoin drop and buy it back at s lower price. Because they bought bay their wallet will have held its value so every smart (and rich) investor will use bitbay to arbiatrace!

It's Gona be fucking unreal!

Why would they use Bitbay as opposed to other 'proper' coins/currencies?

because only bitbay will have rolling peg feature buddy

so why wouldn't they just sell the bitcoin and store it in dollar you imbecile?

1- Because you can use Bay in the marketplace, which is slowly getting lit.

2- You can sell $Bay in the BitBay marketplace without having to pay huge fees, and while staying relatively anonymous.

3- It's much easier to go between $Bay and Bitcoin than it is to go between Bitcoin and USD.

Ever heard of kraken? Fucktard shill

We're going to be feeling good later this year lads. I just got some good news from Dave

They take a percentage out for your trades if you are trading below $2million dollars. Then it costs $5 to do a wiretransfer withdrawal or deposit. You also need to supply extraordinary amounts of personal information to use it. It is incredibly centralized, not open source or blockchain, and it could pull a Mt Gox at any moment and people's fortunes could be gone.

I'm not saying it isn't high effective and great for some short term people that don't plan on risking using it and are totally open about making their assets public to the government. But I know a huge amount of the appeal of cryptocurrencies is anonymity and decentralization. A lot of people WANT their money in a cryptocurrency, and they want it in one that is guaranteed to not drop out like bitcoin did.

BitBay may not be for everyone, but there is definitely a niche attraction for several different types of people. The rolling peg just introduces another appealing aspect that will attract more people.

Come for the monetary stability, security, and privacy. Stay for the dank market.

This x100

fuck it I just threw 6 ETH into your shit coin, well see what comes of this in a year.

dubs says bitbay 1$'s

GUESS ILL GET INTO BITBAY GOYIM. WOW WHAT A GOOD GOYIM!
PRAISE HILARY FOR SENDING YOU

t. 12 year old on Veeky Forums

Lurk more plz

yet another marketplace coin with zero users and a bunch of get-rich-quick speculators. if you're buying in now you're buying the top of yet another altcoin p&d.

if this was going anywhere it would have 2 years ago when it came out. now it's old and irrelevant.

> he thinks this

"well it didn't explode in value immediately so it's worthless"

Expert analysis lad

Idiot. Also the rolling peg adds massive value. If you could keep large sums on money in Bay and have it not fluctuate like the p&d scams you mention, does that not make it useful?

i'm sure your boss deposited 1sat into your account

do you know how much info you need to give to use bittrex?

im registered with just an email

moving money from crypto to crypto is easy to do anonymously, if you want to move to crypto to usd (or any fiat) thats where the personal info bullshit comes in play

you can make crypto to usd offers as a smart contract on bitbay with someone, no need for gobbermint probing up ur asshole

thanks, bro. i want to get into coins, but its a hard first step

None of that is true

Plot Twist - All of it is true.

> Pic Related

I think this coin could have potential to hit like a 50 mil market cap, which would be about .06 cents a coin, nearly 10 times what it's at now.

Just needs proper marketing.

Gonna buy some bitbay with the ripple gains i made, let's see where this goes

And here I was thinking I was a big fish with my stack of 2.1 mill

> Tfw love BAY
> tfw literally took a small loan to buy 1 million BAY
> Tfw these faggots just keep buying more and I will never be the richest man in Babylon

Fuck this feel

>Tips fedora
I commend you, sir

>actual use
While i will admit bitbay is a shitcoin, Their market platform is one of the most promising readily available practical uses of a crypto ive seen in a while

What will you guysdowith your stacks when it hits $1 per BAY?

I would just hold because if it hits $1 it's probably going to climb even higher. I'd think about selling at $5 but I might be a greedy jew and wait even longer until it hits $10.

It's at 450 sats rn niggers how long is it gonna take for that shit to reach $1? A year?

youtube.com/watch?v=YGJzX5Dpy1o
go to 1:08:48.
This could happen at anytime after its implemented

5 years if lucky.

But if half of everyone's coin supply was frozen, you could only cash out half of your supply, and the value would only double from the normal value, so the true value of all that you hold of this coin would be equal,
if the coins were unfrozen again, there might be a momentary pump, but the price would correct to the previous value

Ultimately the rolling peg idea does work for its intended purpose but it wouldn't benefit a speculator/hodler

I'm close to getting 5 million so only being able to sell half of my supply wouldn't bother me

its 2 years old, how many alts have a 2 year lead in before exploding and staying consistently high, i.e. not a p&d? if it hasnt caught on 2 solid years after launch it's just not looking good. you absolutely need the hype if youre one of hundreds of altcoins.

but you can do this already with existing pegs to the dollar/euro/yen/etc in omni tokens or ethereum tokens. what value does yet another player bring? with any peg trust is the number 1 concern and i wouldnt trust my money to a tiny marketcap/volume currently trying to act as a peg. just look at what happened to nubits.

>$1
Never. 0.1$ is possible in ~2 years though.

Why is nobody talking about Vertcoin? It's an incredible bargain. They are activating Segwit and they just went up 200%. Also Vertcoin is ASIC resistant and decentralized.