>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5SxguyBvOc8?t=3m10s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FFT and Cuphead are shit

ETA on the FFX banner in RK?

who /livingontheedge/ here?

Like 2 or 3 weeks I think.

Due to cultural differences beween japanese and global players, we have decided that having 10 duplicate units would be necessary in our version to awaken a 5* base character to the maximum of 7*.
We have heard your concerns about the rate of 0,5% to obtain the 5* currently on the banner and are working hard to bring this rate to 1% in the next few years.
Thank you for playing.

A smile to protect

November 23rd

But you'll only need 9 duplicate units to awaken limited-time units to 7*, as getting 10 would be a bit too unreasonable.

This post actually makes a pretty good point. Caring about changes made to JP is pretty pointless since GL is going to get FUCKED anyway.

>been so busy with Renewal Dungeons that I completely forgot about the current II event
Whoops.

Using lapis to TM farm seems like a waste now with Step Up banners coming.

>not TM farming with the injection tool

Nice JP fearmongering

TM farming with anything but the injection tool seems like a waste to me. Much faster and doesn't even use NRG.
I agree with you though, Step Ups murder your lapis. Took me a full run (25k) to get Sephiroth.

>Step Up banners coming

What the fuck is this?

spend 25,000 lapis and you get guaranteed 5* on the banner, also something like 9% rainbow rate on the last roll

Basically spending a bunch of lapis on a specific banner improves your 5* rates.

Varies between banners, only Sephiroth went for the full 25k.

>25,000 lapis

Right, and where can I get 25000 lapis, I'm out of story mode and We get 70 daily lapis

>We get 70 daily lapis
where the fuck do you get 70 from? do you not do the other 4 arena matches? dailies have been giving 10-25 for a while extra too. if you stop spending anything now you might have enough for sephiroth

Well the Type banners want 15k for a full run, and Raegan's was 11k (but with no guarantees, I got fucked on that one).

>Use a friend Ramza
>Tim's LB is a must
>Wait for a garnet friend to OTK him

What is that, like $250 for a guaranteed 5* base?

BC Lid

I don't know the price of lapis, but the rates get higher the farther you go too so you'll probably get a couple more 5*s along the way. Here was my Sephiroth 25k, came pretty close to getting fucked.
I saw a few sons of bitches get like 5 rainbows on the last pull.

And how fuck you got that 25k lapis, I saved 4 months for Nier and barely got 15

I hadn't been playing for all that long at the time, had plenty of story lapis available. Plus JP throws the shit at you.

Someone bought an area of the moon with Prompto's name for his birthday

I didn't know Bahamut had a 5 man party challenge.

type banner is shit because the pool is too spread

Autism

Sounds like you're jealous

When the rates on normal banners are 1% on and 2% off it's not really that bad in comparison. Support has a lot of good units available and the only outright duds are like, Queen and Delita (depending on how their 7* turn out).

that just reminds to that doijing where Prompto cucks Noctis

i just want to see luna get fucked analy in her wedding dress

What are the must-have accessories in these Renewal dungeons? By that I mean like, rare ailment resists and shit. I'm not really looking to spend tons of stamina doing all these Ultimates.

gigas armlet from ff2

It begins.

So what was your name and what do you injected?

It's not mine, I just got it from some discuck who "did nothing but leave for a week"
Allegedly he "paid once for a package"

Emanon
Nothing

what...what did you do? Were you stupid enough to leave insane TMR's at low rank on your friend unit??

Yams

>injecting will never sto-
>injectors will never get bann-
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>there are people out there who paid for injections

>still not banned

King Giott OP as fuck

>daily
>second iNichol

Where's my cunny Sakura REEEEE

just in---- get lucky bro xDDD

>injection is dead
>/ffg/ is dead once again
Is this what we really wanted?

Yes

just UnitHunter with your leftover tickets...you do have at least 5k tickets, right?

Everyone smart is waiting for OO

Yes

Once again, it wasn't injection. IP numbers took a hit after the 7* announcement.

Woke up, walked into my fight with Bahamut. Wrecked him. Feels

so
good.

I'll admit, I broke him with Purge MAG/SPR and then buffed the team with Cannon Dance. When I cast DualCast Alterna...I waited too long to cast the Shantottox2 DualCast Tornado to build the multiplier and failed to kill him (took off 60% of his health, though). Luckily, I just left my friend unit without any commands at all, so I remembered what said, and just closed the app. Opened it again, it reloaded the fight like nothing began and I repeated the process, timing my Tornado chain a little faster.

Nailed it. Overkill in the extreme, Zyrus probably did something like 26 Million damage. Thank you, /ffg/ for working and talking through processes for this fight!!

I wonder who could be behind this post.

okay okay, I admit. It's me, anonymous.

Ha, I knew it! you can't fool us this time anonymous!

nah it was me, Anonymous.

A smile to protect

>Someone bought an area of the moon

Someone fell for fraud. No company owns the moon or any piece of land on the moon.

t. Poorfag
What, you don't even own a part of the moon?

doesn't matter how rich you are. Unless you go to the moon and live there, you can't claim you own a any part of the moon.

You can't visit stars either but you can still "buy" them. The physicality of it doesn't matter since in your lifetime you won't see it, but if you doubt the ability of humans to sell a claim to something you're just naive

youtu.be/5SxguyBvOc8?t=3m10s

When you though jp players couldn't get more pathetic, they had to rely on stop to beat bahamut...

Does that work in GL?

didn't try but i don't think so

>You can't visit stars either but you can still "buy" them.

And they're all SCAMS. Only dumb fucks like you would fall for these scams.

well jp didn't have zyrus to blow him to kingdom come.

Do I actually need two shantotto for tornado to chain my alterna finisher? or will pod chaining be enough? I don't have two native chainers (besides pods) and need to friend in alterna

>Do I actually need two shantotto for tornado to chain my alterna finisher?

Nope. Any chaining is enough.

>edgy OC is capable of blowing bahamut the fuck out in 1 turn
>waifubaiting dragoon can't has to resort to dumb shit like jumping in the air or some other thing

JPfags told me it was impossible no matter what though

>JP doesn't have fryevia
>JP doesn't have Zyrus
Must be why

Ok. I'll try pods

HERE WE GO

no that was just shitposting from the guy who has a vendetta against jp for some reason.

Projecting much? I'm telling you that these services exist. You're not claiming to real ownership it's just humans calling dibs on unattainable things

Took me 55 minutes to get the damn moogle.

>not enjoying to live on the edge.

Step it up bro

uhh

>Projecting much?

It's not projecting. It's common sense.

>implying there are no draco spikes on that terra

Pretty sure they didn't have 9S either.

>enhanced soleil

Is Bahamut worth maxing out? he doesn't offer more stats than any other esper, just more overall stats

BiS for dps

Did T.T. use Alterna or something?

Immense e-peen

Why do people say to use Wilhelm's LB + 9S on the first turn to mitigate megaflare? what does 9S have? I never got him

If you don’t have a reserve of at least 30k lapis at all times, UNINSTALL