When did you realize the One True Religion is actually Zoroastrianism...

When did you realize the One True Religion is actually Zoroastrianism? I assume by now you've apologized to your parents for your juvenile "christian" phase.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah#Islam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Year 2769 AUC
>Not being a Noahide.
Judaism is very obviously the correct religion, but I don't want to chop my foreskin off.

Islam is the on true religion, everybody knows that. The Jews had it right to begin with but fucked it up.

If there is a God then there's one thing I know: none of the religions men have come up with is true.

>true religion
>accepts Jesus as the messiah
I don't think so.

Except you're wrong.

islam desn't accept Jesus as the messiah though

I thought you cant convert to zoroastrianism, you have to be born into it. Likes jews. Isnt it the reason their religion is almost extinct?

Well for quite some time now, too bad zorocucks won't let Westerners convert.

>Isnt it the reason their religion is almost extinct?
Islam is the reason their religion is almost extinct

You can convert to Judaism. They just make it really difficult.

And no Islamic conquest over a thousand years ago is the reason Zoroastrianism is kill

That is only the Parsi community in India.

Basically, after they fled from Persia due to muslim oppression they sought sanctuary in India.
The King of India at the time would allow them that but only if they promised not to convert any of the local hindu's. So they added this meme rule that you have to be born into the religion, which they stick to this day and is a result of alot of inbreeding.

The Iranian community still accept converts.

>I thought you cant convert to zoroastrianism, you have to be born into it

Not strictly true, it's illegal in Iran to convert anyone to any religion other than Islam, Zoroastrians in the West can and do accept converts.

their religion is the reason, their religion went extinct. Before Islam persians had to force the iranians to stay on line

>LARPing the thread

That only goes for indian zoroastrians/parsis as far as i know

>t. alireza pahlavi

>according to the jewish books the jews are the chosen race

Well according to my book the white race is the chosen race

>Jews made Cyrus the Great a Messiah eventhough he was a gentile
>said that "He was the Anointed Lord of God, that would rule all the Kingdoms in his name"
>Cyrus the Great was a Zoroastrian
really makes you think

>Zoroastrians in the West can and do accept converts

It really depends, some communities will accept converts and some won't.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT MORE LIKE CYRUS THE EFFETE HE CAN KISS MY SPARTAN ASS AND ALL HIS JEWISH FRIENDS CAN BOUNCE UP AND DOWN ON MY BLC (BIG LACEDAEMONIAN COCK) 480 BC BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE GO WORSHIP YOUR UGLY FIRE COW GOD GET
F
U
C
K
E
D

alright.

praise Ahuramazda

It does. They explicitly refer to Jesus as the messiah.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah#Islam

Sorry, what's Zoroastrianism?