news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
Raikou: 20-22, 25-1
Shuten Douji: 20-24, 27-1
4* Saber: 20-28, 31-1
4* Assassin: 20-26, 29-1
>Sasaki Kojirō animation update

>EoR III Rate-up 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate fgog

Ushi a cute.

Honestly though I doubt Takao cared about this dumb autistic gaijin to translate his comments every day. The nips congratulating him for a dead dad was way worse.

>The nips congratulating him for a dead dad was way worse.
????????????

I hope that artist learned his lesson. Never try to appease sakurafags, they cannot be placated by anything but the very best, which simply is not going to happen for sakura, it's unrealistic.

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
>Fate/Grand Order artist and Type-Moon graphic designer Takao Aotsuki has deleted their Twitter and Pixiv accounts

TLDR
>Parvati gets released
>She doesn't look like Sakura
>Looks kinda generic
>People call out the artist for reusing art and being lazy and uninspired in general
>People eventually find out he used one of the first results in google as reference for the dress
>People start making image edits and bug him for being a lazy shit (pic relacted )
>Artist shrugs them off and doesn't give a fuck
Days later
>Father of the artist dies
>Shitposters on twitter start spamming "Congratulations ;)" and "maybe you killed your father with your shitty art ;)" and shit like that over and over
>He closed his accounts
>Shitstorm ensued

KIARAKEKS BTFO'D

2ch otaku are scum of the earth

Anyone else thinking of burning robo Liz? A futuristic robot like her really breaks my immersion since robots shouldn’t qualify to be an HS

At least danzo is a doll

Holy shit.

This is actually great, since it means he might not come back to ruin anyone elses art.

Exactly what it sounds like.

you got spooked by 4D Redman of Eldritch Abominations
say ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cu Ch'ulainn wgah'nagl fhtagn or you will be tormented forever, to infinity and beyond.

I want to eat pumpkin pie with the CEO.
>captcha: DELIVERIES Theatre

wew, nip autism stronk

I burned all of my liz but i will keep this one just because she's a robot.

>all of those are actually complaining about the art instead of "lmao kys" shitposting
>there are people that still think it was Sakurafags being edgy fucks

She's a guardian spirit though

You should see the nips purityfags, they truly are the worst. Reminds me of that thing that happened with Elf.

>You will never be so autistic you set up an entire account just to harass some Japanese artist who doesn't care about gaijin over a lazy design
Damn

She is ugly as fuck and i don't need an Alter Ego so yeah i will burn her if i even get the motivation to finish her event.

Will any Lovecraftian figures appear in Salem? What were the keywords again?

That's hilarious. He deserved it.

Good. Fate isn't a fucking joke nor is it a charity. Put out shit work and you deserve what you get, simple. Say what you will about Sakurai but at least she apologized for Septem and significantly improved after that point.

>I actually can't stop smiling at this
Is enjoying oneself a sin ?

The keywords were "salem witch trials" over and over.

Sakuracucks are scum

>and significantly improved after that point.
if by that you mean "updated his wank to go beyond the current standard" then sure.

>Will any Lovecraftian figures appear in Salem?
Abigail Williams. She's hinted to have Cthulhu shit in Fate.

>his
I agree Sakurai's still shit though

Douman did say he actually worshipped an “alien god” who was mistaken as satan

I think we’re about to see nyarlothotep

>Apologized for Septem
Sup reddit pushing them misinformation again ?

That's why I asked, Gilles talked about it in mats
We might see Prelati as well, though likely a cameo at best

>impying Takao doesn't shut his Twitter so he can concentrate on the new Santa Boudica
Fools all of you

>she apologized for Septem
Nope.

>expecting keywords to matter

Best Mom thread!

Fuck off. The situation is absolutely 100% his fault for being a lazy cheap asshole. He had over 2 years to draw that art and still phoned it in.

I have no sympathy for people who only have themselves to blame.

No cuck. Shinjuku is the best chapter in the game and when you compare it to the other EoR it shows how much better Sakurai is than everyone else. And Prototype is the best LN series.

Challenge quest when? i want to use my Bryn without giving her BP

See They're the most useless keywords ever.

Fuck off Manakanigger

Sounds like an improvement over my usual gacha experience so I'll pass.

Nice halloween gacha.

Liz is literally a meme character.
Why does this matter?

also
>MECHA LIZ weighs 4 tons
>Chink effortlessly carries her down from the top of the castle while (You) and him are fleeing from Mark II

>improved
The tranny got worse.

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

Fuck, I was wondering if there were any hints about "Satan"'s identity
Nyarlathotep for Beast VII I guess.
He's going to be Marisbilly isn't he

Feces

FGO fandom is officially Stephen Universe-tier.

>artist cocks up a highly anticipated character
>can't handle it when people bully him over it
If only shimadrill would leave too

The Queen is cute! Cute!

OYYY WHITE BOI AFRAID OF GETTING UR DICK WET?

get fucked lucklet

Elizabeth Báthory’s role in the game is almost analogous to Nanami’s role in Utena – a comic relief character, but also an important central piece to CCC‘s story. Liz is a thinly-veiled parody and critique of idol culture – the game describes her as having a great voice, but wastes it singing crappy, out-of-tune pop songs, to the point that her Noble Phantasm, Báthory Erzsébet, literally has her bring out giant speakers to blast the eardrums of her enemies and put the Curse status on them. She describes idols as the greatest form of torture because she can hold the attention of a legion of fans as they listen to her soul-crushing music. But most importantly, her obsession with idol culture also ties into her desire for eternal youth.

Liz is obsessed with remaining eternally young, chaste, and beautiful. She is completely in love with herself and wishes for the world to revolve around her. This obsession is also partly due to the expectations put on her by the people around her – she’s a noble; a countess whose duty is to rule over her people and to remain eternally beautiful. Believing that she’ll keep her youth by bathing in fresh blood, she continues to torture people throughout the game.

Unfortunately, CCC has a bone to pick with that attitude. The game doesn’t stop making fun of her attempts to become “pure and maidenly”, at one point even straight-up making fun of her for having completely no sexual experience. But most importantly, CCC wants to make it clear that her strong self-love and desire for eternal youth because nothing remains perfect and untarnished forever.

at least we haven't burned down people's homes yet

I actually fear that this has stopped her from having any chance of ever having a new version.

Wait what?

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cu Ch'ulainn wgah'nagl fhtagn
I have no clue what it means but I assume it has to do with one of the Irish dogs

I mean they might considering Gilles said he sensed the influence of the Abyss in Abigail in his mats quotes.

Fat juicy ham

Sasuga Doppelchink

Shouldn't all you people pretending to be outraged at Takao getting his just desserts be over in your reddit hugbox?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little orphan? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my presbytery in the Holy Catholic Church, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Mage's Association, and I have over 30000000 confirmed Steel Training rolls. I am trained in Black Key warfare and I’m the top sinner in the entire Christian armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another 10x Roll. I will wipe your Quartz stock the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with sending that sin to me over the Internet? Think again, Lancer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of underground children across the Church on the Hill and your Crest Worm is being traced right now so you better prepare for the prayer, maggot. The Kyrie Eleison that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Zouken. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Black Keys. Not only am I extensively trained in pseudo Chinese Martial Arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of King of Uruk and Babylonia, Gilgamesh, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little Tohsaka. If only you could have known what Holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking Noble Phantasm. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn Einzbern. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Makiri.

fat

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cu Ch'ulainn wgah'nagl fhtagn

The Schez copypasta.

Koyama also got his Twitter suspended and we still get Assassin Scat

No blush = not cute

>implying fgog is reddit

kill it with fire

Boudica? You really think they were ever planning on giving her a new version when she's appeared in two other classes using her Rider kit already?

But we are, lad. It's all reddit now.

Steven Universe fans are one of the biggest autists on the planet so I believe someone would do something like that. But still, what the fuck.

XD YOU TELL EM /b/RO

The pulled beef I had for dinner.

>SEAmonkey killed off Takao
Fucking philippines niggers, can't Duterte-sama get rid of them already?

>nu/fgog/ applauding death threats and harassment
literal redditors being edgy to try fitting in

Nobu a CUTE.

LOL U TK HIM 2 DA BAR

Takao deleted his blog too, this might be serious

ITS NOT FAIR LADS WHEN WILL SHE SHINE

Sakurafags on suicide watch

Reddit spy here, anyone even remotely implying that Takao deserved it is being downvoted into oblivion

All the 'oh no it's so sad and tragic you internet bullies' posts are from redditors

There still the Saber Boudica

Nobu a lewd

I was only hoping for a 4* summer version next year. I never thought that they would make serious version of her since they can't due to Nero having to be loved by every single servant no matter what.

She already uses her sword as a Rider
>but it's not her NP
It's the sword of not-promised victory, it's not going to have anything special

>Philippines
>not indoniggers

Based redditspy.

>buy too many Quartz just for some Nightingale CEs
>grind straight from 0000 JST until now just to grind for some lewd Martha and other spawn adding CEs and to see which are the best nodes to grind funcoins individually
>end up having 9 Quartz and 2 tickets so roll all of them because why not
>ending up getting the last copy of Musashi-nee-chan
I can into sleep now. See you next day /fgog/.

Do jap otakus just enjoy doing this kind of stuff?

Nobu a GAY

Is the new drill candy node better than Chacha's?

>it's not going to have anything special
Gameplaywise,it will

Making redditers literally SEETH? I hope so.

Boudica animation update when so I can laugh at her cute, useless, mana bullets.

>NP buffs the enemy