Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>FatesGUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/gudao01.html

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamawhore
4* Old Cuckbait, Tamamo (Pure)
3* Hisoka, Giganigga 9000
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w
isuta.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ONCE-UPON-A-AMRIT-Photography-9.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liz is the best girl!

I like Liz. Please post more of her.

Hanging out with Liz!
Liz cutting a big gash into her thigh!
Liz panting heavily as she washes the blood spill!
Liz opening the gash like a pussy!
Liz inviting you with her eyes full of need to fuck the gash!
THRUSTING IN thE GASH!!!!
THRUSTING IN THE GASH
THRUSTING IN THE GASH
SCREAMS OF PLEASURE
BLOOD SPLATTERS AS HER MUSCLES RRRRIPPLE AGAINST MY COCK
THRUSTTHRUSTTHRUST
LIZ'S EYES ROLLING AS HER LONG TONGUE LOLLS
SUCKING ON HER TONGUE AS I FRANTICALLY THRUST INTO HER
BLOOD SPLATTERS AS SHE GROWS WHITEELIIIIIIIIZ I LOVE YOU
I CHANT IN THRUST THRUST THRUST
CUMMING IN LIZ'S GASH
MAKING HER BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED AND BLEED
Liz SLUMPS HAPPILY ONTO THE POOL OF HER OWN BLOOOD
Liz IN BLISS AS SHE ASCENDS TO A HIGHER PLANE
FUCKING Liz STILL WARM BODY

AAAAHAHA
Ĺ̵̴̡̢̼̭̪̱̼̻͈̝̟̟̯͔̯̹͔̤̳ͅÍ̷̮̱̠͖̪̫͈͖̭͈̺̮͔͍͈̘͇̙͘Z̮̪̩͓͔͖͙̰͕̼̗͔̬̩̀͞ ͇͔̗͎̜̗̟͙͓͎̼̘̦̯́͘͜ͅL̵̢̞̥̮͖̱̺̩̗̼̻͎̤̮͕O̴̶͓̠̟̜̝̱̯̜̖̞̘̠̦̭͚̥̺̕͡͝V͚̜͈̮̩̱͘͢ͅE̦̜̦̳͝͝

FOREVER THE LIZ

Liz is the worst girl! The worst!!

This game is nipples

london when

I kind of like Liz and wouldn't mind rolling her in the gacha.

twitter.com/KaroshiMyriad/status/923808680557953024
>Fate/Grand Order artist and Type-Moon graphic designer Takao Aotsuki has deleted their Twitter and Pixiv accounts

TLDR
>Parvati gets released
>She doesn't look like Sakura
>Looks kinda generic
>People call out the artist for reusing art and being lazy and uninspired in general
>People eventually find out he used one of the first results in google as reference for the dress
>People start making image edits and bug him for being a lazy shit (pic related)
>Artist shrugs them off and doesn't give a fuck
Days later
>Father of the artist dies
>Shitposters on twitter start spamming "Congratulations ;)" and "maybe you killed your father with your shitty art ;)" and shit like that over and over
>He closed his accounts
>Shitstorm ensued

What's the first event that will really eat apples? Halloween was pretty easy to clear without using any

Right now, but only if you put a blindfold on, get on your knees and open your mouth. That's the only way I can give you all London first before anyone else, alright? This'll be our little secret.

Be sure to chant "Liz Love!" when you use the gacha and she will surely come for you!
Liz loves all her fans!

who hear finished clearing the shop?

youtube.com/watch?v=GYj1GbbQr4w

snay muy nahme

>bully an artist for shit art
Japs are savage

This guy is a retard

thats bullshit but I believe you
*saves the game*

Good.

>Father of the artist dies
>Shitposters on twitter start spamming "Congratulations ;)" and "maybe you killed your father with your shitty art ;)" and shit like that over and over
Alright, sure, I'm upset about the art too, but that's going way too far.

Please stop posting pictures.

I only really care about her tiny tits.

no bully. Elisabeth is an earnest idol that is trying her hardest!

pls be my gf

make me

She only deserves to be raped and give birth equal to the amount of children her future self killed!

>anime fans
>complaining about sameface
How ironic.

Well, the art is pretty shit.

Liz is lewd! Lewd!

Hot Topic lesbian

AKURYOU TAISAN!

We are going to run out of them at 500 with this pace.

PUFFY

get the fuck off my website you fucking normalfaggot

If his father was dying during that he should have turned it down instead of clonestamping a googled dress onto boudica and paint bucketing the hair.
Thanks to him we missed the opportunity to have a redrop sakura or something equally lewd.

Boudicca face is going to be enshrined into canon as punishment for the harassment, prepare for more servants in the future.

How did they find out that the artist's father died?

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Báthory’s role in the game is almost analogous to Nanami’s role in Utena – a comic relief character, but also an important central piece to CCC‘s story. Liz is a thinly-veiled parody and critique of idol culture – the game describes her as having a great voice, but wastes it singing crappy, out-of-tune pop songs, to the point that her Noble Phantasm, Báthory Erzsébet, literally has her bring out giant speakers to blast the eardrums of her enemies and put the Curse status on them. She describes idols as the greatest form of torture because she can hold the attention of a legion of fans as they listen to her soul-crushing music. But most importantly, her obsession with idol culture also ties into her desire for eternal youth.

Liz is obsessed with remaining eternally young, chaste, and beautiful. She is completely in love with herself and wishes for the world to revolve around her. This obsession is also partly due to the expectations put on her by the people around her – she’s a noble; a countess whose duty is to rule over her people and to remain eternally beautiful. Believing that she’ll keep her youth by bathing in fresh blood, she continues to torture people throughout the game.

Unfortunately, CCC has a bone to pick with that attitude. The game doesn’t stop making fun of her attempts to become “pure and maidenly”, at one point even straight-up making fun of her for having completely no sexual experience. But most importantly, CCC wants to make it clear that her strong self-love and desire for eternal youth because nothing remains perfect and untarnished forever.

Can you fags at least post different pictures instead of reposting the same ones for the 100th time?

Stop posting hard, saint nipples.

Only a normalfaggot would call someone else a normalfaggot, normalfaggot.

Bad anti-oni poster!

there's always more at the start of the thread, it'll slow down hitting image limit that soon might be funny, though

Thicc Brave Carmilla where?

Hopefully never, Carmilla is an ugly old hag and the less we see of her, the better

>hoping for original content in a Veeky Forums thread
You came to the wrong board, motherfucker.

FUCKING 50AP FUCKING QUEST FUCKING WHEN FOR FUCKING FUCK'S SAKE

>thicc
Leave you dirty nigger and never return

>Carmilla is an ugly old hag
No

Takao himself twitted that, since that's what people do on social media nowdays, tell every detail about their personal life.

He was naive as fuck to underestimate how toxic the internet can be.

Who Will you Grail user?

>toxic

kill yourself plebddit

That's literally asking to be bullied, especially when you know the community hates you. Damn some artists are stupid.

5 minutes.

reminder that if you're not a NEET living in his mom's basement because you were bullied to hell and back throughout childhood you don't belong on Veeky Forums and should leave immediately.

Bedivere

No.

Liz Grail!

>all apples and over 50 quartz used
>still no CE
WHY THE FUCK DO I LISTEN TO YOU GUYS
AAAAAAAAA

Damn, I'm not in her basement but in a normal room on the ground level. Guess I need to leave. I'm sorry, everyone. I've been posting without the proper requirements. I'm so sorry.

Will try to grail melt and kiara together in 2 years.

Yan Qing

Grailed Kiyohime to 90. Not sure who's next, maybe Emiya or Nobunaga.

You're like baby
>77 quartz and still no CE

Do people do this?

>sperging out over art
>cosplayer on google is based on Parvati
>being assholes over fathers death

Petty doesn't even begin to describe this people. The art for her isn't amazing but holy god the reactions are beyond retarded. Shit like this is why we should nuke japan again.

>not 92
Kill yourself

go back to /r9k/

Sushi.

How many grails do you think we get, dude?

Not even can be a smart Lizfriend

anons pls
you guys are scaring me

It's not just Japan, just look at this thread.

Time to stop avatarfagging, user

which servants butthole would you sniff

I'm grailing the pure and beautiful Smart Cat, of course.

What is your favourite incarnation of Liz /alter/?

>sensitivity to a word fairly used here on a number of generals
Note for the future, you only show how much (you) actually browse reddit by being overly picky with words (this time ignorantly so).

Well, it's certainly not wise, but he seemed to have expected people would have some common sense and decency as humans. It's a fairly noble standard, but some nip typemoon subhumans showed again they aren't worth the air they breath.

I'm going to grail this cutie to 100 as soon as I get her

I know but the exp card grind to 90 made me want to kill myself and I need a break from that.

Uh, it's Sakurafags we are talking about here

its hilarious how you think that NEETs only come from /r9k/ when in reality /jp/ fits that image more. your newfaggotry is showing, leave and never come back alright?

there's a couple

What did he mean by this?

Donno yet.

I'm considering putting together a Cu/Marie team and if that works well, try grailing them all up together. I'd need to rely on more than just support Marie to really say for sure, though, that it is what I want. Plus, there's a question of who to make the 5th party member: Cu Caster is kind of weak.

>next
>Emiya or Nobunaga
Why not more Kiyohime? It's only five more grails to Lv100.

kill yourself redditor

>Fatefag autism

What exactly is their problem?

Nice digits. He probably thinks you're me

Angra Mainyu

Literally only people from safe places use the word toxic, because it was invented and popularized by safe space community. It is a major red flag, just like complaining about people being mean on the internet
Anyone who uses it on Veeky Forums is a faggot who spiralled here from some faggot site like reddit, facebook etc. and clearly does not belong here.
Now go fucking kill yourself

This thread has been sperging out over Liz since halloween began and then got even worse with the Carmilla animation update going into cuck posting.

Might want to nuke ourselves.

>Dangantard thinking he can look down on anyone.

On one hand:
This is somewhat good, because F/GO has some atrocious artwork for a game that pulls in the money it does. Parvati is a fucking disgrace.

On the other:
They went too far for a piece of art that isn't even the worst in the game. At the very least, I know Parvati won't get an art revamp.

>>cosplayer on google is based on Parvati

Not at all. Just searching for the same term got me the image, as seen here: isuta.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ONCE-UPON-A-AMRIT-Photography-9.jpg

It's based on Jasmine from Disney.

>Why not more Kiyohime? It's only five more grails to Lv100.
Not that guy, but I also have a level 90 Kiyohime. Why to 100?

>Two cat CE's in a row

I mean.
I can take those but the CE is still pretty shit even Limitbroken

Nah just ban lizposters