/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/All_Saints_Wake/

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH (embed) (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TymjpPmvmRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is time, I require the initials of your crush.

Xth for crafting
And how long it takes to do shit now, holy damn

A.M.!

no can do my crush doesnt even like to talk to me anymore..

But user that's my dads initials...

Fuck I was in the middle of making one already.

Weird. I figured that'd be user's Mom...

Why are you in the tub with a shirt on?

Just make another it'll be fun
I love when there is 20 different xivg threads up at once

Be my non-stalkery friend and I will cherish you in a non-stalkery way!

SK

I had a dream the other night that I hung out with Ippiki and CG irl. They both came to visit me but it was clear things were very awkward from the start. Ippiki got out of the cab they arrived in wearing really big aviator sunglasses with a completely shaved head aside from a thin, almost see-through strip of hair on the top, which was slicked back with way too much gel. CG got out of the car after him and I noticed she was taller than him and looked like she was wearing shoulderpads. We all decided to go get some breakfast at IHOP and took another taxi to the restaurant. When we arrived the place was packed so we had to wait to be seated. Ippiki stood around the landing area cycling through Au'Ra /cpose animations, only he looked really ridiculous doing it since this wasn't FFXIV. CG got a call from her boyfriend when we entered so she was talking to him as we both sat down on a bench to wait to be seated, only CG sat down on my lap as she was talking on the phone to him. I was really confused. We eventually got seated and were lead to a table, and CG made up some excuse to hang up on her boyfriend as we looked through the menus. Ippiki sat on the other side of the table from us and he laid out on the seat, keeping his sunglasses on and pointing finger guns at every girl as they walked by, all of which were met with really confused looks. Our waiter came back and asked what we wanted, but Ippiki interrupted him and said he would only have a glass full of ice cubes to eat and that was it. I ordered some pancakes, we were at IHOP after all. The waiter turned to CG, but she was distracted on her phone texted 6 guys who weren't her boyfriend. She eventually looked up at the waiter, smiled and ordered some food, and leaned over to show her cleavage off to him before he went to put our order in. We all ate our food and took separate cabs home after that.

The only friend you need is puberty.

>he transferred to mateus because an ebin told him it was populated

you just worked yourself into a shoot, brother

Your dream sucks. CG is loyal.

Don't you DARE say that about my soon-to-be-husband!

the writer is posting his light novels

what hood?

I haven't played in a while, should I resub?

V. V.

lala(f) looking for roe(f)

shes mine!!!

You should feel proud, he probably traded his puberty for a fanta to gift you as a wedding gift.

C.R. on Balmung

Don't bully mateus...

MA coeurl

I wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic or not

UN

my only desire is to become the cumdump of a whole male xaela tribe and get bred every single day

hi mott

really nigga

pst

>I wasnt sure if you were being sarcastic or not

i'm fucking dying lmfao

I havent played in a long time but i see you can play a trial account to level 35. I have a level 39 character, can I make a new character on my account and play till 35?

>tfw I fell for the Mateus meme
It really is dead. Its just a role playing server.

>didn't get replies in the last thread so reposts

No because your account isn't a trial.

Press F for user.

Hey! Don't be a bully to me or my new friend who probably isn't out for my money!

Hi

you deserve it at this point
you shouldn't even need people telling you why playing on the formerly lowest pop server in the game, now filled with lvl 1 ERP alts after the balmung lockout, is a bad idea

Yeah, what he said, maybe!
I'm probably not out for his money!

why did you cuck mado out of spidercat

where do you guys hang out on mateus?

I miss the guildworks app. It would send a message to my phone when my DF queue popped while I was AFK

>Getting into decorating my humble little apartment
>Gil disappears
>Placement of anything is challenging in such a limited space
>Takes hours

No one told me this was the real final boss of the game.

is it completely gone?

quicksands or summerford

Quicksand

Guildworks hasn't worked in forever. The creator abandoned it to go work for Discord.

If I made a free trial character and I pay for membership, can I make a new character on a new server?

yeah
the cheaper sub allows you to make 1 character on each server, the more expensive one is for multiple alts on the same server

You can already do that on the trial but you're limited to 1 character per server.

>stern, older elezen
>soft snuggly roes with HUGE tits
>rough, domineering highlanders

elz

The the spearfishing gig that you get from the unlock quest the only one in the game? I've been trying to find an upgrade for it and there doesn't seem to be one anywhere.

No

it's the only one for now.

It's the Elezen with the huge horn. And the Summoner headband, too.

Come get sexually frustrated on Mateus~!

That poor thirsty Au Ra never got any either...

ERPers are really pathetic, holy shit.

Ah, so this is the story behind pic related.

Who's this monumental meower...?

What's the best way to bot in frontlines?

Stop posting beepy's logs.

stick a toothpick on the W key

youtube.com/watch?v=TymjpPmvmRM

funny jhazda

Brown ninja cat tummies

This cat looks autistic!

>soft snuggly roes with HUGE tits
Where can I find these perfect roes??

Set a key to autorun, just keep running up and down the side aisles

why

Since this is being brought up, what are the current big active worlds that aren't locked out like Balmung and Gilg to go on?

why do you do this

Keep in mind that bots don't respond if someone does a votekick. So if you have a majority of bots in your party, you can literally do whatever you want no matter how mad other players get cause the votekick won't succeed.

Do mods patrol the frontlines for bots or do you need to be reported enough before they even respond?

There's quite a few but I think they only like other girls...

That cream one looks pretty snuggly to me.

There's no mods that I'm aware of, just salty ass players that refuse to accept that Frontlines is overrun by bots.

>you said I could be inside you soon

I'm always a little disappointed by that hair style when it see it. If it had a bun instead of twin tails it would be perfect office lady material.

>spidercat and sandcats tummies
more....

Thanks, some of my best work to be honest.

Why do you keep posting these screenshots? It's not really proof with how easy it is to use photoshop.

You have to know the forbidden ritual.

I was actually looking for that and more myself

Also, /r/ raccoon cat