news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
Raikou: 20-22, 25-1
Shuten Douji: 20-24, 27-1
4* Saber: 20-28, 31-1
4* Assassin: 20-26, 29-1
>Sasaki Kojirō animation update

>EoR III Rate-up 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepsJyF4a86xhvE6WyFlp0YX3HEdbKNlo0wQqYi4gtgy3YpCw/viewform
twitter.com/kigurumi8110/status/924116986564567042
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who do you think will make it to the team?

Just woke up.
Why was the previous thread so dead? DId everyone leave because of these past few days of intense shitposting?

Right. I beat Cleo with the Break Bar, now there's no NEXT. What do I do now?

WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME I WASN'T KEKED

Feels like it. Last thread there was a HGW all of a sudden and stopped at one point. Also, OP here, 'tis my first time to bake a thread.

I don't know, but I like it.

odds fap today
evens fap tomorrow

gotta work on my homework

>Anonymous (9)
You are the 9th IP, means you gotta fap

People would rather play a good mobage like GBF or FEH.

everyone is busy raping Martha over and over again

I tried them both (and some other) and they were all really boring compared to FGO. I really don't get the appeal excluding, like, lower gacha rates I guess but even then if I don't like the characters I roll I fail to see why I would even be happy I rolled them to begin with.
I don't mean characterization wise or what have you don't get me wrong. It's mostly animations and character design.

WTF IT'S NOT FUCKIGN FAIR

But you don't actually play GBF. You find the highest level event fight you can win using autofight and maybe using your skills on turn 1 then switch windows and do something else until the fight's done. And then you do it again. All fucking day because you have near-infinite AP pots.

is this true?

I did and I got a Black Grail, a 2nd Kscope and a Herc out of it. Gold spin really got my heart skipping thinking it might be Musashi, but alas no complaints.

Goddamn, I love doll joints.

No

That poor... thing. What is that, anyway? A yellow tanuki?

If you hate Fate you btfo thread and never comeback.

What the fuck happened while I was gone?

Ushi a cute.

The first poll (out of two) for the VGL roster is up bros.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepsJyF4a86xhvE6WyFlp0YX3HEdbKNlo0wQqYi4gtgy3YpCw/viewform

This time it'll be open for a whole day so that everyone gets a chance to vote. The second one will be up tomorrow around the same hour.

When will alter be eligible to enter?

Quick Merlin confirmed to be a lesbian.

Any info on the 40 AP node drops?

Most of the memes there are in /fgoalter/ now

Well well well

odds MK1
evens MK2

Let them have the rest too. There's like seven different cuckposting-related players in there, I'm just tired of it.

Is this Misora (Fake)?

like 2 months, but they don't really have their own culture to make a team out of

According to the vgl rules a general must have been up for 6 months to sign up. /alter/ would have around five and a half months by the time the cup goes liv, but the organizers said they can make an exception because of their speed being way above Veeky Forums average, if they can provide a completely genuine roster that isn't a copy of ours.

It's Misora (Horta)

What a slut

Sita when?

Is safe to shove my dick inside her?

I really hope fucking never. Cuckposters are insufferable this season.

Did /alter/ make anything other than fluffy posting or is that their only OC?

I'm conflicted. I find her hot as fuck but my instincts tell me asses should be soft and that this wouldn't make my dick feel good.

Maybe let them make one after we make ours. They have entirely different memery

The polls have been decent at providing some quality control over shit proposals so far anyway, let's hope this keeps up.

>three different shirou players
I'm conflicted

I saw Misora at a grocery store in Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

The cuckposters are dead, now fujoshi and otome game players will inherit the thread.

Your era is over Liz

Aniplex linked them to a suicide hotline because one actually asked them about bad rolls while contemplating suicide

If more than one of those wins only the name which got the most votes will be kept.

Man, mad respect to /fgog/. I've never seen such a place with so much shitpost about THE SAME FUCKING THING for years like that.

Sieg is ugly as sin

twitter.com/kigurumi8110/status/924116986564567042

You might have missed a thing or two.
In fact they have a lot in common. It took forever for baneposters to get any creative beyond just quoting the scene over and over. Cuckposters are the same at this point, just the same five or so catchphrases over and over. It's boring as hell.

how the fuck am i supposed to farm the rocket candies without the CE?

Man, baneposters AT LEAST had something concrete to meme, here people will meme about anything, besides bane posting is fun, and so is yag the only thing that comes close to cuckposting, kekposting and shit like that is WEW LAD. To this day, I dont even know how the fuck such an abnoxious spamming motherfucker made this become a real meme.

The same way as everyone else

You mean the drop CE? Get a MLB support.

You borrow support CE

They have their own version of Melvin if that counts. He's a Lizfag that likes to spam the thread with images of Liz or "antipedo" image macros (he'll do this every single time someone posts a young servant that isn't Liz) so he can make new Liz threads as soon as the image limit is hit. One of the most cancerous posters I've ever seen.

I'm actually starting to like the Halloween Hime, but her outfit is making that pretty difficult.
Virgin Killer > Perfect Princess >>> Hamster

How do I get #33 to show up?

When does she even say this?

wew

what's bentalot even mean?
where is it from?

>drop maps for part 2 are wrong
Perfect.

So, how good is the Martha CE? Who is it best for?

Saberlot's Arondight has it's handle slightly to the left

gross

just slap it on some servant and put them on back row to help your grinding

Oh, Bent a lot.

Is the only difference in the Liz's the looks?

Not Engrishu enough.

It's not really that good as some people make it to be. 50% NP is fine but 10% Buster and NP Damage is too low. If you really want to use it just slap it on any common Buster Servant and you'll be fine.

Okita animation update when?

It's also telling Lancelot to go get bent.

I don't even know how most of these new memes look like. Any place I can check?

Visual and voice lines.

Maybe this costume isn't so bad after all

have you cleared #66

The aesthetics would be made after, depending on who makes it into the team. Just choose the names which sound the most fun to you.

>10% Buster and NP Damage is too low
Balanced because of 50% NP charge.

>Medjed
Hope he wins. Would be hilarious to see him running around.

>/alter/ can play but they need interest and they need a roster that isn't just /fgog/
They are fucked.

Does the skeleton mecha count as robots for missoin 33?

It's a better Halloween Princess for Buster Memers
Though I think that most "starting NP charge + x" are shit now.

they have ghetto marie

They just use the seamonkey translation memes like whassup my homies

just go to the enemy info tab and see if there's ドローン

or just farm the shit out of martha's map, you get to clear several missions at once

How do I unlock Martha map

Nito s disgusting.

>Doron
What the fuck is a Doron?
>Doron
>Doron
>Doron
>Drone

>mfw it took me a couple of times

I want to procreate with (You)

DO YOU RIKE IT?

clear #66