More balancing: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIkoNUdngdo
youtube.com/watch?v=7s6jdfsz_nA
pastebin.com/xp37iMkJ
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/halloween-event-or-how-to-become-an-antisocial-thief/372588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ebin shadowman

we need more anime tiddies

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

TBL only has 3 people at most so no you can't have 18 links.

Haha, yes. The game is dead.

marching fire is awful

it has some uses since limacon can only hit two targets

>3 minutes left
>more than 200 candies
>some invisible glitched faggot starts tickling me
>at the beginning it was nothing, just 3 candies lost per hit
>he's still invisible
>his attacks become more and more stronger
>almost one minute poking me and he's still glitched
>eventually he kills me

Fuck this shit.

>Lica can only hit two targets
Play the game, before you shitpost.

It's a bot autismo

I don't care if it is, I got some cheap card books for the next card party!

He's right though.

what the fuck is lica
I'm talking about C Limacon

licamon

Anyone has a link for the battlemode addon?

BIG HEAD

retard

4U

Are you dumb? limacon spread attribute can only hit 2. It's like having an auto attack Oblique Shot but with a shittier ricochet range.

>Get 300 candies
>instantly run away from the mess that's full of sliders and never show face in the map again.

Anyone else do this? I have been bamboozled for 2 times already with all this fuck ton desycing and invisible fucks after getting 299/300 candies

MOOOOOOOOOT that's not my image!

I wonder around aimlessly and hit anyone that gets too close for comfort, I don't like to sit in the corner since it limits ability to run.

If anyone else is curious, if you started on the day the event came out and play every day until the 20th, you need an average of about 393 candies every day to get every limited reward. If you count the free candies from the Kupole, it's 363.

It's the only logical thing to do

Well i average 700 per day, guess i am fine

Who?

>That fag who wastes WAY too much time trying to chase you down

"Git gud"

what if I don't want the bear mask

>this server is closed

Emergency maint.?
Or did I just pick yet another shitty day to start an mmo just to find out scheduled maintenance was happening and caught me unawares?

>playing zealot when you could just have giant cuteness damage aura
youtube.com/watch?v=xIkoNUdngdo

Can anyone explain my necro skellies are immortal again

>maggi drew HM with her kitty
cute!

what multibox client do you use? isboxer isn't working

Piss off hacker tosg is for honest players only.

I used to play last year but fireball now only hit once what happenned ? wiz3pyro3kino btw hope my char isn't doomed.

pyro was nerfed into oblivion
im so sorry for your loss

Giant changes, look at the OP pastebin.
>wiz3pyro3kino btw hope my char isn't doomed.
It is, pyro is hot trash now

its ass

>pyro is weak
youtube.com/watch?v=7s6jdfsz_nA

Yes, it is a shit class

Not only that, but Wiz3 is also trash but at least its really easy to level a new character now.

>14k auto attacks
That's a whale among whales.

Yes, someone that goes trans 10 on a shit alt surely grinded saalus and didn't pay a cent.

>retarded macro image
back 2 the forums

Did you even watch the video?
His matk goes from 9.2k to 10.4k when he swaps weapons. There's no way he transcended that HoG.

Now stop using words you don't know their meaning, it makes you look like a retard.

retard

You want to watch that again you fucking retard.
Actually how the fuck could you even think he could reach 9.2k with a shit lv 170 mace?

>he doesn't know what Thaum3 is capable of

>he's a blind retard that can't even follow a video properly
Here, that's the change he go by switching from the mace to HoG.
He didn't even have his swell hands buffs on when he switched you brainlet.

not only is that high gear.. also a shit build
>thaum
>swells 0 mobs
>not showing boss fight
useless as fuck

>500 Internal Server Error
yo Sea'tosg'monkeys, stop that.

its the br most likely

pyromancer's problems aren't damage mods per si, but spell casting speed. if we could hurl pyrostuff as fast as my highlander can drop 5x skyliners, the class would be great

70% of the forum bullshit come from sea, BRs have their own shit running on cuckbook

probably both kinda of monkey chimping out and fuking around with that

killed again by the invisible man
BRAVO IMC

This is what halloween is about deer savior
Spooky, isn't it?
hehehe

the invisible spanish/poiny man is holding us down!

oh, 'pinoy' but whatever

I'm kinda sad about this event situation
because the last two events (pokemon and halloween) actually showed some effort of the dev team, they are really different and had potential to be fun, but the execution, especially of this Halloween event because of the potato netcode and the shitty burguer/pinoy/br net will really kill their drive to do something "new"
expect all the next events to be like this shit "defend the orb" that is running right now (that looks more like a bad saalus map)

Congrats, you get it finally.
This game is broken at its core.
No matter what they do it'll be broken and unplayable.

Event or content involving more than 5 players on screen? Impossible because the graphics engine doesn't allow that.
Event or content involving PVP? Impossible because the netcode doesn't allow that.

And yet people pretend to be excited about things like colony wars which combines the most broken aspects of the game: graphics and netcode.

Why don't western developers get more into the MMO scene? WoW's netcode is a fucking masterpiece, being playable at 200-500 MS even in PvP, but every fucking Korean shovelware MMO that gets ported over is designed to run at 5 MS. I guess there's a few western MMOs in "development" right now, but they all use that shitty Kikestarter model.

Works fine for Seoul.

I agree with almost everything you said but maybe part of wow's magic netcode is only that good because the combat is awful bad, slow, even retarded (imo of course)

I played ToS during beta and I wanted to come back to it since its definitely the cutest game on the market, but all I ever see you guys talk about is how dead the end game is and meta builds. Is there any reason for someone like me who just wants to be cute and have fun and make friends to play this? Seems like I'd just end up playing solo and being bored. I don't like being meta either.

No.

You can just be cute and have fun and maybe make friends!

also see >New or returning player?
>pastebin.com/xp37iMkJ

No need to follow the meta and autistic grind hard, if you dont want to.

Buy more tp. Then Kim will save the game

>Slow
What do you mean? It's pretty fucking fast at high levels of play. Also, FFXIV copies WoW's combat and then doubles the global cooldown and still manages to have the combat look like a slippery disjointed mess. I've just always been impressed at how the damage and animations always seem to be perfectly in sync. In games like ESO, shit happens where enemies die before your fucking animation hits them, or in BDO you get attacked by someone and they pull you halfway across the globe into their grab.

Wasn't there a video about how "koreans have the same issues as us for this event" posted here somewhere?

Anyways, koreans practically play as if they were in LAN.

Yeah I saw that, but my problem is that it seems like I won't have anything in common with anyone here, so I'll be playing solo, and I don't wanna play an MMO solo.

>RO gave me my monster impregnation fetish
>Only one preg ToS pic so far

I wish my country was the size of a single US state. Maybe I should move to gookland or Japan to play games.

ToS is not even popular in japan just check jtos is dead as fuck.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/halloween-event-or-how-to-become-an-antisocial-thief/372588

I hope you guys are not like this fag

Nah, this event is so shitty it's not even worth the time it takes to make a thread complaining about it.

Western developers are usually working for executives who only want to copy and paste what WoW did later on. The whole idea of "you have to aim for the mass market if you want to make money" prevents resources from being invested in experimental projects like ToS, which has a skeleton programming team according to the credits. MMOs are among the most difficult software projects that don't have lives at stake, so the odds are against indie developers.

the event is definitely worth the time
25m in attributes is just too much, no farming in the world top that for the small amount of event playtime you need to get these reward

Yeah, I don't think we'll see another Western MMO for a long time unless one of the kikestarter MMOs take off, but all of those are in an eternal state of "give us more money even though we have nothing to show for it". ToRtanic scared off western MMO developers for good.

50% of the thread doesn't even play the game anymore but they keep shitposting here like autists. There's a much different feeling in game. Since beta, the game is much more accessible and playable. Join a guild to be cute and make friends

/tosg/ is on a low because new content is on the horizon and most daily players have already chewed through all the current content

I just want a good mmo that plays more to the RO/TOS/ARPG/Diablo side than this shit wow fest / 3D gayness we have. Nothing agains't WoW, but we already have WoW! We don't need another bad copy.

Imagine TOS with a AAA budget, this shit is even compatible with consoles, would make so much money

It's 35m, it's even better. 2 boxes with 10x1000 AP and 3 boxes with 5x1000 AP.

Are there actually /tosg/ guilds that care about being cute and making friends and don't just talk about end game meta all the time?

The only things that require top builds and gear are niche and optional. Being cute is easy. The early game is pretty solo since they made leveling so fast everyone blows through it in no time, but some people manage to make friends somehow.

Yes!

Yes but they're all dead.
The only active guilds are full of autismlords and whales.

Guess I have to find what the new game to be cute in and make friends is these days.

whisper Majiene for an invite to cute

Which one?

cute obviously!

We like cute things and talk about bunnies a lot. Well I do anyway.

cute are cliques and liars
they will only use you

>Necrobots supposedly kill
>Lotusfags are doing it just fine at bee farm
>Some of them are fucking dead and their skeletons are STILL going

cute is on Klaipeda and Lewd is on Silute, so really it's whatever server you are playing on. If you haven't picked a server yet, pick whatever one is in your region, except Orsha

Citation needed

>she doesn't know

>Imagine ToS with a AAA budget
Didn't Kim blow all the ToS money traveling to get "inspiration" for the classes?