/lhg/ /elyg/ vanilla WoW

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Alliance guild:

2 40man groups

Horde guild:
died

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/79aooo/shitpost_of_the_day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cripplechan autists are sad

redpill me on MoH, anons

people are mad as fuck and jealous so they make up shit about MoH
never believe anything posted in the thread except for the fact that we have faggots in the guild

most are ironic faggots but yeah

Let's break this shit down, taking information from both sides to try and piece together what really happened
>Crogge/Shenna tell Whitekidney that they are selling characters/gold for real money
>Whitekidney has a chance to tell them not to but says 'I'm okay with that'
>He secretly starts to plan to take over the project because either doesn't agree with this on a moral level or he simply wants to take all of the money for himself -- choose your own adventure.
>He has conversations with Crogge/Shenna to get them to confess to what they're doing while making sure it conveys him in the most positive light.
>Whitekidney starts feeling out other members of the staff to see what they think about this. It's not hard to paint Shenna/Crogge not only as corrupt but also tainted. If this news got out it would be extremely damaging for the server. Whitekidney is able to convert most of them simply by explaining that they either do this or the entire project goes down in flames. These people do not want to lose the control they currently have.
>He has the full trust of Crogge as far as the server goes. He exploits this trust, not only by taking all of the backups/databases, but by deleting everything. The databases, backups, website. Everything he possibly can. He burns it all to the ground.
>This puts him in a position to take full command of the project. Even if Crogge is able to restore everything it will take weeks and the damage will be done.
In the end it comes down to if you believe Whitekidney is doing this out of the kindness of his heart or to make a quick buck. Shenna/Crogge were definitely in the wrong but Whitekidney is not this paragon of righteousness that everyone seems to be trying to make him out to be. All private servers are going to have corruption, it's the nature of the beast. Whoever releases the next fresh server will be at the top for the next year.

Fresh fresh freshie fresh!
Fresh fresh freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshie friends

>except for the fact that we have faggots in the guild
thats enough for a real user to not join a gay guild

A normie guild that cycles through newfags to gear up their clique. They never talk in guild chat, won't run lowbies through anything unless you've avatarfagged and namedropped yourself for hundreds of hours like they did, and they aren't even a real vg guild.

It's like joining a normie guild except with all of the worst aspects of a tranny vg guild thrown into the mix. People /laugh every time they see someone with about their heads because of how retarded you would have to be to play in a literal commie tranny guild.

>checks out lights hope
>pottu, phoosy, jakira, thari
>says 9k pop but the world feels like 5k
>only the most hardcore chinese/russians and bots are playing on lights hope
great server you got there

>iron meme this jealous

like clockwork

*trembles*

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I PRETENDED TO BE A GIRL FOR 8 MONTHS TO GET LOKAMIR ON DRUID FUUUUUUUUUUCK

mfw we reroll on fresh before babymetal gets his lok'amir

I am in MoH and I have gotten some groups but not alot when certain others get groups right away. Also, I seem to never get passed gear while certain others do(not raid gear mind you, instance/boe etc). I am not complaining, just pointing it out.

>they aren't even a real vg guild

what exactly is a "real vg guild" then?

>as long as you've heard of Veeky Forums you get invited

So every single english speaking player on the entire server is a vg player in the eyes of MoH? That's really convenient for recruiting.

creating fake posts won't bring your guild back

>some absolute autist took time to make this

who is this?

>his

Could have at least tried to make it sound like Manlet. Needs less commas, speech marks and swearing. baka

pretty much, there are no normies playing Vanilla private servers desu.

> thari
a daily reminder that if you would donate more server would lag less
also remember to rape Thari when you're done with the server

>says 9k pop but the world feels like 5k
Honestly it doesn't even feel like that.
Elysium anathema was more active

Erodeas x Hawky!

lumlums...

*trembles*
u-um no one wants fresh o-ok?
*puts on mothers panties*

>GM's spawn in items for themselves and other players for a year
>suddenly they realize that the higher ups are making money off of this and not just doing it for their friends
>oy vey let's steal the server
>people suddenly don't want to play on a sever that was used as a GM sandbox for spawning in gold and items
>people want to play a real server that isn't tainted by 9 months of GM abuse straight
>"um... no we want to focus on developing content that has already been scripted and tested to completion......"

This server is a fucking joke.

when did the lumikaru = excess meme start?

y-yes, my fellow 8ch- I mean 4channers

I was in MoH and they didn't give me gear and didn't boost me and they're all trannies! They also recruit normies like u- I mean like that mean horde guild Iron Guard!

Thats the TRUE face of that ""gnome"". The only reason he picked that race was to build a fake persona around it. You took the hook and sinker and are paying the price.

freshies!!!

Do people actually really like fresh this much? Having to grind mobs because you have to skip half of the quests since they take too long to complete because of respawn times and only having Molten Core for months as your reward is so shitty.

i wish it finally fucking died so i can be free

hey, don't insult manlett, he's really nice

I thought moh's tranny posting brought /elyg/ as low as it could go, but Long's posting the last few weeks is a whole new level of cancer.

not him but that sounds like something I would say.

t. nigger cuck mommy madti's footstool

if they didnt then anathema would have been the big server. its less about the content (which is extremely basic compared to the expansions that followed) and more about the community. the hype behind fresh, starting new, etc, its the big draw.

>expecting le right wing kekistanis to not be cancer

Zeth'kur = freesheeessssst

I hate it. I only rolled on Elysium because the epic Nost transfer process didn't let me get my account back.

How is that any different from playing on the current servers? I'd argue it's even worse on elysium, not being able to quest because of 60 dindus in every zone corpsecamping you for fun.

this. manlett is the nicest guy I've ever met on this general, just don't get on his bad side.

Peoples want fresh because they want to stand a chance in wpvp and not get camped for 5 hours by a 60.
Also no twinks with raid tier enchants in low level bg.

sup manlet, how's it going?

Whitekidney is starting to get upset about the dissent in their discord with people mentioning fresh servers. He's starting to tremble and ban people.

>Elysium 2 is announced
>Whitekidney is pleading with Pottu to accept the idea of fresh
>Pottu refuses and threatens to release all of the dirt he has on Whitekidney
>Whitekidney is forced to concede
>Elysium 2 releases and becomes the next big Vanilla server.
>Light's Hope slowly dies and near the end opens a fresh server but ends up in the same situation that OG Elysium was in with 1k players at peak

Elysium worked because there was a year long gap between the servers plus a bunch of gaming sites picked up on covering it so you had new people who never played on private servers joining too. The same thing wouldn't happen again.

You'll just get ganked in a month after everyone hits lvl 60 again, I don't get why you think that will magically go away on a fresh server. That's the nature of playing on a pvp server. Go to PVE if you're scared.

One month of bliss then.

Or you can just stick with one character and stop rerolling every week so you don't get ganked because you're indecisive

also the ability to get the pre-bis that is required for most guilds that is extremely difficult or impossible for certain classes due to the low amount of players currently on the server doing dungeons. most are raid logging or sitting in bg queues.

dont forget to add in that fact that the gm team is propping up the idea of releasing the improved pvp items way too early for their own benefit. this means the gap between a fresh(er) 60 and an established character will only grow.

oh and the gm team also modified the faction collusion rules so they can help their guilds get the nightmare dragons once they release.

Anathema says hello

>I-It's your own fault if you get ganked by 60 you asked for it DON'T LEAVE ME!

Elysium worked because it was fresh, Anathema gave people a 2 week headstart to play on it and get ahead almost no one stayed on it when elysium came out.
people prefer fresh realms than starting on a 10 month in realm.

>amount of 60s after one month on a fresh server
>amount of 60s after a year on an old server
I wonder which one would be more welcoming to a player starting from level 1. It's not like the 60s on the fresh server would actually be doing dungeons/raids/farming honor and materials, right? Compared to the extremely bored players on the old server who have nothing better to do then grey kill 24/7.

please don't go freshies

The ganking is actually much, much, much worse on a fresh server.
Compare trying to level as Alliance in any of the 48+ zones back in March to leveling now. It's practically a paradise now.

I don't really care if people serverhop for the 5th time in a year, it doesn't take a lot of effort to get to 60. I'm just wondering do people really want to have MC again only again. Do you people actually love speedrunning that shit excuse for a raid?

It's so much easier to level right now than compared to release, I haven't seen a single lvl 60 corpse camping a place and I'm leveling an alt at 55 currently since everyone is raidlogging

>It's practically a paradise now.
you can't unironically be thinknig this

*trembles
don't FUCKING LEAVE

DON'T LEAVE LIGHTS HOPE IS A PARADISE!
*raidlogs*

*slurps my own cum*
hehe, play on paymane with me goys

Yeah but on a fresh server its actually fun. Instead of roaming 60s taking out people trying to quest its players of an around an equal level attacking each other. One of my best memories from the Elysium launch was getting ganked by a group in STV while working on the Nesingwary quests. I put a group together, found that group and the steamrolled them for 20 minutes while finishing my quests. THAT was more exciting then anything I've experienced on Elysium in the past six months.

>the lights hope drama has already started

I called it upon release that it would only last a few weeks before it crashed and burned.

Compared to March? It absolutely is.
Back then constant world pvp (ganking people 10 levels lower) was the only way for horde rankers to earn enough honour with their hour long queue times.
Searing Gorge, Burning Steppes and WPL were filled with 60 horde trying to farm levelers.

Most of us don't really give a shit about raids, it's the other 99% we like and fresh servers amplify that.

Least my characters are safe and don't have to worry about them getting randomly deleted. Meanwhile you cucks are switching servers every month.

You'd be surprise how many people seem to care about clear times. I find it bizarre. Nobody has ever given a fuck about that on retail.

Yeah I do like competing to tag the same quest mob with 500 other people and getting ganked by people 9 lvls higher because they're farming rep for mount

Yeah I love not being able to find groups and getting ganked by people i cant even see the levels of.

Me too but only if they have full raid gear and don't know what to do with their character anymore.

Damn, it's too bad there aren't other zones or places where you're in a group specific zones for you to level in. I had no problems leveling an alt a few months after Elysium launched (probably April/May?). Sure, there were a few really shitty spots but you just did them during off peak or skipped them.

I tried leveling an alt a month ago and every single low level alliance zone is heavily camped by horde. They kill the entire town and camp the zone borders. It is 100x worse now that people have nothing to do.

On fresh you can organize to get rid of them and often people avoid PVPing to avoid the ensuing war so that they can quest for a while in peace. A 60 graykiller will just kill you as many times as he wants and there's literally no way to get rid of them and they have no actual "stake" in the zone because they aren't leveling there.

>don't have to worry about them getting randomly deleted
>says this while playing on whitekidney's server
you're delusional mate

uhmm sweetie i only play on warmane

There's a video of you slurping your cum out of your hand. I don't think you get to start a sentence with "at least I"

Not him but I'm at lvl 30 right now on an ally alt and in the past week ive only got ganked once

this. people are typically focused on leveling so while you might get killed in a spot, its likely that they will leave and move onto the next quest shortly after. if not then with the large amount of players leveling its not hard to put a group together to kill them and finish your quest at the same time.

The fuck you on about.

Why would anyone want to play on a chinese raidlog server?

not you but i've been ganked alot more than once the past week.

>unironically playing on p2wfunservermane
wew

>that copy/pasted second "t"

>2017
>not playing on a stable server

>people have nothing to do
aq will change it for sure!
>people have nothing to do and it only gets worse
bwl will change it for sure!
>people have nothing to do and its worst it ever been
zg will change it for sure!
>all of alliance towns are permamently wiped
AQ will... FRESH NOW

Saltstone armor

>why do you guys want to roll on fresh?
>We prefer it, We want to do what people did literally to anathema, to many gankers, Hard to find groups for prebis.
>N-NO DON'T GO ITS PARADISE ON LIGHTS HOPE
i used to think the trembling posts were memes but i think these guys are legitimately scared.

you are the 1% then. the low level zone general chat is basically world defense with people calling out when specific quest givers spawn after getting killed by a group of 60s.

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/79aooo/shitpost_of_the_day/

>account has literally never made a wow related post in its life

this is the cringey work of ligths hope isn't it?

they are terrified of fresh

I want to fuck femdead's char.

Has whitekidney started taking money out of the donation pile yet?

t.rogue
every contested zone i have been in so far has had some 60 fuckwit bouncing around.

I want to fuck femdead's chair.

sick fuck

>d-don't insult w-whitekidney he is t-trying to help us

Light's Hope was new and a breath of fresh air. Then people remembered that its still the chinese infested, grey killing, 60 raid logging shithole that it has become over the past few months. If there is a new fresh server released I hope they move the release schedule up to about twice as fast. If they did that then there would be far fewer bored players. This gap between ZG and AQ is going to cause the population to drop, let alone the damage a fresh server will cause.

I want to fuck femdead.

brrrappp

One day you fags will realize vanilla isn't a very good game.

It's very grindy, nothing to do after getting your pre-bis from dungeon, dungeons take forever so helping someone is a 1 hour commitment, buggy as sin, the worst pvp system of any mmo and bosses drop only 2-3 usually garbage items to split among a raid of 40 people.