Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1168

No chicken breast with this roast edition
Previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ycXAUdRMA&feature=youtu.be&t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac&feature=youtu.be
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXZPWdVNLM&feature=youtu.be
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season
>Valkyrie Drive DLC for PBS
youtube.com/watch?v=M31TH6XV1-w&feature=youtu.be

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png (embed)
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GfAlepMiCpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh hell I forget to remove an (embed).
Kill me /skg/.
Or post vaginas, they have the same effect on me.

Remember to get fit or the Daipussy will destroy your dick

youtube.com/watch?v=RBiG4xwNWdk

The vaginas are coming for you! Give your self to them!

caturday

this vagina meme is seriously getting old

Mirai is a fucking turkey!

Well MinoriOPJason called it a chicken before and I'm just following his lead, blame him not me.
I agree that vaginas are getting old. We should talk about the games instead.

I love Souji.
Remember to appreciate every part of your senran's body, even if you can't stick your dick inside it.

This is your paizuri partner for tonight. Remember to cum lots.

Are Fuga's friends having fun on her head?

Don't worry, they're smiling.

Last thread there was an user saying the remake was tracking poorly. Does anyone has a source?

burp

I wouldn't be surprised if it is. It looks lazier than the Yakuza 1 remake yet it's full price. I think even otaku have limits.

Zzz

crab

Melting Senrans!
Hibagoo!
Agooska!
Hargooka!
Daibubble!

urrp

Now back to our regularly scheduled...
Raping Murasaki! Every thread!

kumo pls

Slime Girl Senrans?

Hikagoo?
Katsaragoo?
Yag-goo?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stop screaming!

Miyabi has really cool shoes! They are very nice! I really like them!

Just get in the vagina already.

hu!
AH!
UUUUWWWWWAAAAAAA!

Burger Senrans

this is my mom
say something nice to her

She fucks like a tiger!

Cute, puffy Senran vagoos?

and just like that we're back to Tales of Kagura with the slick Arche reference.

Hanabi is the Senran with the most pattable head. This is canon. In fact it's necessary to pat her head even if you don't like her (because you're some cretin with bad taste) because it keeps her from blowing up.

Mom doesn't like talking about her sexual life

I'm gonna give Hanabi one of my spare arcade stick buttons to repeatedly click in case she feels confused about things.

I'm just going to give Hanabi headpats, lots of headpats.

captcha: Anal Pizza

Teen Kagura is way more pattable than Habaero

Headpats for Coatbot!

it's a simple choice though. Pat Hanabi's head or get blown the fuck up

Stop paying for digitally distributed games.

Stop using my wife to shitpost.

Stop telling us what to do.

I'll pat Murakumo's head instead.

Nice knowing you user

Stop groping boobs.

stop trying to justify just wanting games for free

Uhhhhh, excuse me, but Katsuragi is MY wife!

I've paid for several games this year, the difference between the games I paid for and the games I pirated is that the games I paid for are physical with the entire game on the discs and they don't require some "service" like Steam
Stop trying to justify giving money to a company even though you get nothing in return and even though the pirates own their copy more than you do.

beansprout farts!

that only even exists for console games where piracy is much harder to do, you're basically saying you are buying games you can't pirate but pirating all your PC games because you can. Fuck off nigger. You're grasping for straws. Hopefully you get caught and you can try that physical release bullshit line to the judge.

It's 1000+ ranked on amazon. That's real bad.

Hide piracy threads
Ignore piracy posts
Do not reply to pirates

Pirating from pirates?

Piloting robots with your favourite Senrans while making sure to stay close to the main battleship to make sure the power line doesn't get disconnected?!
youtube.com/watch?v=GfAlepMiCpw

Singing "You get to burning!" karaoke with Hikage?

Rocking out to Let's Go! Gekiganger 3! with Haruka and Coatbot!

Anyone have the full versions of ops besides Rainbow Kiss in FLAC (since the us OSTs dont habe them)

Just had a quick look on Nyaa Pantsu, they've got a bunch of the albums there in FLAC and I guess they should have the OPs. I'm not sure if they've got any seeds though. Might be worth a look.

Rapping 80's and 90's hip hop with Hanabi!

Squeezing Hanabi's fat dokkans!

All those physical releases are for PC. The devs are making an active choice to not sell the game in a format I'm willing to pay for.
You still haven't justified why you give money to a company and get nothing in return, unless you are a paid Steam shill it makes no sense. You still haven't explained why its alright for the pirates to own their copy more than someone that pays.

>Senrans doing What Is Love and Thriller
I need this now.

You don't own it, you stole it. If our isps tipped off the cops on both of us, I'd show that I bought the games legally on steam as they're an authorized reseller/digital distributer, you'd have no proof to show so you'd be paying fines out the ass and maybe even get fucked in the butt in prison.

I pay, I get the game, and there's a record of the purchase so whenever I have to get a new computer or reinstall everything from scratch after a HD wipe, I can do so legally, where you have to break the law each time you reinstall. The value is in the software, not the disc. The disc is garbage, because developers update their games even years after they released them.

Besides your little nigger "protest" is not going to bring back using physical media, it's just not going to happen. There's too many benefits to digital and they save on costs.

>Shiki doing the thriller zombie dance.

Getting Hanabi drunk, luring her to the Pentagon, and reading her a riddle!

>the mikagura sisters try to ask you to dance in the club one at a time and if you let them they all crowd in on you and start humping your legs on the dance floor

party senrans best senrans

Yeah none of them have any seeds
Also I had been using .si, should I go with pantsu?

buying something digitally is stupid because you're not actually buying anything

Pretty sure .si and pantsu use the same or similar enough database so there's not much of a tradeoff using one or the another. I always check both to be on the safe side.
Bakabt doesn't have the soundtracks either, so I'm out of ideas where you could go to find the FLACs.

Your senran asking you to organize her doujin collection.

Do you faggot not understand that software development is work. The product is the software not the fucking disc that nowadays just includes a broken version of the game anyway on consoles too.

Being extremely worried over my senran's taste in doujinshi

It turns out your Senran has very similar tastes to WeirdFetishAnon!

What do?

>and they save on costs
And yet remain the same price. Someone pointed out once how we spent a significant amount on games because they were in fat cartridges. Those were sized down, then we went to flimsy CD, and now we're digital content with no physical manufacturing but still paying a $60 fucking price tag.

marry

Mirai a CUTE and she knows it!

You're seriously a fucking idiot. Whatever they save on physical media production, they lose on higher development costs that current hardware and consumer trends demand.

>There's too many benefits to digital and they save on costs.
Digital's only benefit is convenience at the cost of creating a lot of cancer. If you hold convenience so high then why don't you just play on console?

Asking Shiki to translate untranslated Higumi doujins!!

GOG is the best way. You can make your own media on USB/DVD/whatever and always just put the latest installer with patches. No drm and calling home either.

this is why you never port games to pc. we will never go back to comfy /skg/ before the sv port.

>you start organizing Haruka's doujins
>all of it is femdom of some kind
>femdom with girls, femdom with boys, femdom with everything in between, even femdom with no sexual intercourse
>not a single one is that kind of femdom where the sub takes over after three pages
>every so often out of the corner of your eye you swear you see Haruka with the widest smile on her face just staring at you
>just as you stop for a break the door suddenly slams shut and is locked and a shadow quickly looms over you as everything goes dark

Seriously, why the fuck aren't jannies doing their fucking job?

>spreading Jewish lies
kek

Heh, well, I encourage you to seek a job in the industry before talking out of your ass.

>GOG is the best way.
No it isn't shill. They are Steam with one less layer but they also lose that positive by claiming to be the best even though they aren't.
With my proper physical copies, I get the proper physical copy which is the only way to own the game at least as much as the pirate, and I get your digital copy.
If digitally distributed games were 50 cents at most like they should be, I wouldn't have as much as a problem with it.
Yeah, why aren't the jannies banning all the obvious Steam shills?

My wife is a genius!!

You also didn't mention that Steam takes 30%.
Printing a physical copy costs well under a dollar, and if they sell through their own online store then they don't have to pay distributor fees either. Even then, printing a physical copy and selling on Amazon still doesn't come close to the 30% that Steam and GOG take.

How is your old broken game disc better than my own made media with the latest installer? You're obviously just trying to justify your stealing. Like I said before, you pay for the software, not the fucking disc.

That 30% is about the same for all platform owners except for Nintendo who takes even bigger cut. This is for both physical and digital sales.

Publishers make more money from digital because for physical sales they have to pay the 30% platform royalty on top of any media manufacturing costs. (BTW, unlike Steam discs, MS and Sony only allow publishers to manufacture discs through their own factories so they get the 30%+manufacturing costs)

It doesn't really matter as disc or no, you're still being sold a broken game that requires updates or has half its content locked behind dlcs you'll need to download anyway. Only difference is if they include updates in fresh installs, which just makes the install one longer process instead of two separate processes.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

You obviously don't know how gog works.
Gog installers do not require internet after download and they update the installers with DLC and patches meaning that you can make your own media with the latest patch and dlc that doesn't require any internet or further downloads.

That 30% is irrelevant if they don't use Steam or GOG and just have the games on the disc.
None of my discs are broken and they all still work since I used them once for the initial install.
My "stealing" is inherently justified since pirates own the game more than the paying customer does, and developers that allow that to happen shouldn't be given money. The current state of giving money to developers and getting nothing in return is nothing more than charity, the developer isn't going to be your bff just because you "support" them kiddo. I am willing to pay for proper releases as shown by the proper releases that I have paid for.

Realistically, which senran would be the worst to be trapped in a small room with while gassy?

Getting nothing in return? You get the game, that's what you pay for. Do you retard not realize that if you don't pay, the devs don't work. It's not about support, it's work. Since when did you work free? Oh wait you're lazy poorfag, unemployed, on the verge of suicide.

Disc is not proper release.

If by your definition the only way to buy is a disc with no Steam/gog/whatever then that means you haven't bought games in years. You're just a filthy pirate, the lowest of the scum, just KYS already.

>resorting to ad hom
Shill defeated +3XP

Hanabi isn't allowed to watch episode 14 of Nadesico because she'd find it really confusing because it's a recap episode about the character's from Gekiganger 3 watching a reacp episode of Nadesico then fighting a robot that uses the Distortion Field which the villain got the idea of from the episode of Nadesico that they were watching but that just begs the question of how Nadesico exists in Gekiganger and how Gekiganger exists in Nadesico because they seemingly take elements from each other and they're both huge plot points in each others shows.
It's like that time where Murakumo put Spaceballs on when Hanabi was over one time and they got to the scene with the Instant Cassette tapes and Hanabi blew up the big TV in the Gessen common rooms.