>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Delayed until November youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/api/information/detail/33279
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi

Just pulled grim sakura from 10+1 ticket. I take it I want to level her LB? Expeditions have been shoving a ton of pots down my throat.

>last thread lasted 28 hours
ded

Says so in the plebbit thread. And looking at the image, there'd be no reason for the dupes to give +5% towards the regular TMR if the regular TMR was needed to begin with.
You never needed three TMRs to begin with anyway, you only needed the one of the first 7* unit.

slow threads are comfy

Her LB is a bit disappointing since it only works for the very next move you cast. For example, if you dualcast any of her Grim abilities only the first cast will benefit from it, which is especially bad considering the multiplier ramps up higher on the second cast. Unless you're planning to use her as a Thundaja finisher her LB is nice to level, but i don't think it's a priority.

Ara

>those heels
When will they learn?

Yeah, I just read it's a loss of damage. Oh well.

It’s almost like we’re in the old days again

Two more months :)

Shitposters finally left after injection died, god bless Gumi

to get an stmr before the change you needed 3 seven stars. so yeah you needed three tmrs. I'm still annoyed this garbage still needs a dupe.

FFT is shit

The TMR was never a prerequisite for 7*, it was only for the STMR.

>still no iNichol

>pulling for donut meme units

Are global BE players still intending to play knowing what's coming up with the recent JP developments?

>not letting yourself have the option

no

We'll see how good my 7* is when the patch comes out in JP

What's good for buffing Tilith?
Mine is rather squishy. I tried dual wield but doesn't work with shields. Pls help.

have they said anything about new skills, or is 7* just purely a stat boost?

anything that brings up HP.

a smile to protect

HP nigga. Where's your Eve TMR?

she doesn't really need much defense as much as she needs enough HP and spr to survive a stray hit or magic aoe

yes

yes what?

I didn't pull eve...

They went over some of Lightning's skills, yes. Don't know if it's the full 7* skillset they showed, but she has a bunch of extra passive stat boosts, a very strong ST finisher move (that they showed BTFOing Cloud), and another ST attack that self-buffs all her stats. Plus all 7* units get some good shit if they equip their own TMR, Lightning gets some stats (including fucking +80% ATK) as well as a buffed Crushing Blow.

They haven't said anything about anyone else, but the update is on the 30th, so we'll know more soon.

ara

sounds neat.
here's hoping they fix everything that needs to be fixed for some characters.

She's a big girl.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I keep forgetting that this nonsense is still happening. Jesus, just let it end.

>just realized I wont be able to inject four fiends
>or cloud or sephiroth or lila for that matter
what's thee point continuing to play lads?

i'll end YOU buddy

Make this one happen, gumi

I have now 3 10+1 tickets 3% rateup when all of them except for one were trash in the past

Elarra!!!

What do we get for daily logins for the rest of the month? I forgot what they do

100 lapis, I think.

>sounds neat
you need dupes so no. it's not neat it's garbage.

playable when?

they'll add another way eventually.
it's almost guaranteed to happen.

Real soon?

I think them boosting 5* rates is more likely than giving another way to raise a unit to 7*.

5 months per dupe great fucking system.

use this shitty image on the next thread

New to RK, how do I build up burst meter on a character like Kuja who can't use wrath or lifesyphon? Same for Edea. Trying to make a dark team

>separate character
>probably has separate relics
>can't put my SG and tyro BSB on her so I can actually use them
JUST

You'll have to hit weakness to build meter faster or have someone help out with entrust

So just craft a weak dark spell and hone it to max and just use that to build meter? Does weakness build more meter than wrath? Or less

I think Kuja is an imperiler, so Mako Might.

Its pretty shitty currently, there's not really a good way to do it (unless the enemy is weak to the element you hit with, then you get slightly more gauge).

There is an update coming soon(ish) to address this where they are bumping up the SB gain of every non wrath/lifesiphon ability significantly. It will make things a lot easier.

Adding on to that, you might be tempted to use one of the SB gain boost RMs like battleforged. I would advise against it for damage dealers, unless you are just using him for his imperil, where would work. It can be a lot more useful against neutral targets that way, since it lets you get the SB gain boost for that and other characters.

So once they have dark weakness what ability should I spam to build meter? Just craft darkra and hone it to max and treat it like wrath? Or craft drainga?

Kuja's burst commands work? In a couple of months, Dire Heal and Dark Zone get 4 hits, so those would be worth crafting. You probably could use a 4* if you don't have many orbs yet. Dark stuff is kind of limited at the moment.

Just use the commands on the burst.
If it's anythign but a burst, you use whatever the situation demands (weakness).

>post yfw she starts with two default SBs
>fabula guardian
>fabula raider

>back up to 15k lapis

ayyy

>log in
>your Roaming Warrior has been used 32 times

Can I achieve 100% dodge meme without TMR's?

lol

isn't it cool how when you fight helletic hojo in VII if you kill the right arm he trips over and dies

no, look at wiki under mechaniocs

WHY IS HER NECK SO LONG

cache.sqex-bridge.jp/api/information/detail/33279

It's not, it's just the shadow is obscuring the rest of her neck so it looks thin because of the way the light is hitting her.

Iris is for cherishing.

iris is for getting fucked by old fat balding men

Think it was recently changed on JP so that those kinds of next action buffs affect both casts of a DC/both DW attacks. Might be worth it if we get that on GL

delet these

>only have a single pirate Jake
Do i go for more?

A smile to protect.

ara

>spats iris

an ara to protect

You don't protect Ara. Ara protects you.

>10+1 ticket was Gaffgarion and pure blue trash, special appearance by Shadow
Fucking kill me, free stuff is always trash

so is paid stuff.

still waiting for the fiends to use my tickets

True, true

>not waiting for the 5* rate up

I want the pirate and I haven't seen a gold in since day one of the banner. A 10+1 I dropped when the Halloween banner arrived got me Nichol, so I thought hey, maybe it's possible. Turns out it was not meant to be. Daily was Faris.

Shit, I just realized getting Faris today instead of Jake was just like that time last week I got Mercedes instead. I just can't get the right pirate. Any other pirates in BE?

>thinking that will ever see the global light of day

>7* hitting with 1% 5* rates
How horrifying. Even gumi isn't that dumb.

So Y'shtola is getting a 7* right? Or how about Kelsus? Please, they're my only duplicates.

ara

And what did he do right?