Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU (what's out so far): a.pomfe.co/bredbmk.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV released October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VoXXIgPRMos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sluts

>my warlock has grown so powerful that I have to equip them with a shittier staff to get the conditional drop from Asura Cicadas or else Chain Blast just one shots them

An abstract kind of hell

I should have put Paprika, the Indecent Bomb, since she pretty much solo'd the boss but there are enough lolimancers in the imgur collection even though none of them are European

And pray god you don't have asleep or panicked members. It's just not even half as good as its EO4 incarnation or medical miracle but it can save you from low HP, poison and binds; which are quite common.

>that anatomy

Is it legal to kill humans with deformities yet?

>murrica is filled with pedos
Who would have expected this

I kinda regret making a ton of characters, having to keep up with all of them is a chore, and when I want to explore with some they suck and stay underleveled

how do people get chain blast to do so much? at most i can only get it to do barely 200-300 damage. and yet i heard one user post that he removed like 60% of the crystal dragon's hp with it

>dumb neneposter cannot pirate the dlc or spend a whopping 2 dollars

it scales with your level
not the bind chance though

The aforementioned warlock is level 90 with the best staff and warlock armor in the game

he probably meant chain blast and the ensuing beatdown

But I thought that was Europe.

It can even save you from uneven exp. It has mostly gotten mileage for me in random encounters. Bosses usually get either black mist or chain blast.

Will they sell the CE in Europe?

Ray of light

what other classes should i use if I want 4kat + pug

Good luck.
I got sick of waiting and imported the artbook and CD.

REALLY

go back to vitagen

necro or rover, tank dragoon

Without the CD and without the outer box.
Cheaping out as usual. Well, the usual would be without the artbook as well, so that's at least something.

So the static moon was deliberate?

If the elevator didn't hint you...
Also, the moon is a decal placed on the ceiling.

dragoon
shaman
necro for giggles

Yes, i could only wonder how beatiful could this place be if 3DS hardware didn't suck
You mean the whole transition sequence and stratum intro

Well, missing four songs isn't much either.
Actually, missing the "artbook" as well wouldn't be much either.

I wish they did actual LE's instead of this flimsy first press bullshit that only satisfies those who don't know any better.

Yeah, but as I know Nintendo still does this stupid region locking thing, so I guess I won't be able to play the game itself.

May I ask for a link? It's a shame, by the way, I adore collecting OSTs.

By the by: looking at the list of EO music, did this franchise and its fans produced enough material yet to start a web radio dedicated to it? Like gensokyoradio.net for TouHou?

no

>tfw i still can't take out the damn cd because it's too tight and i don't want to break it

Is there a rip of it yet?

3DS is capable of more. At least it COULD have a moon that actually looks like a moon, pretty easily at that.
But Atlus cheaped out a lot with this game.

There are rips of the ACTUAL OST instead of that demo.

>May I ask for a link?
Every store. It's just a first-print like in the US.

If you mean for confirmation, it's in the launch trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=VoXXIgPRMos

Did you check the pastebin? They're flacs though

Yeah, but the artbook mentions it's 4 tracks before they got real instruments recorded, and I'm curious to see if I can recognize some of the sample libraries Koshiro uses for EO.

bunker skills for dragoon, buffs/passive healing for shaman?

doesn't dragoon and necro clash though?

With the epic draw distance and performance drops i kind of doubt it

Atlus was a mistake

Blame SMT and its shitty spinoff taking people away from working on actually good games

The draw distance is due to Atlus changing how the labyrinth loads so they could use cheaper lower capacity cartridges.

As for the moon, understood as a flat bitmap that always faces the camera so it looks like an actual spherical faraway object, other games have done it in the past. It's a very old and very inexpensive technique, but painting the moon on the skybox is even faster and cheaper, even if it looks like ass.

atlus was a mistake

Use the shield dragon skills: divide guard,full guard, etc.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VoXXIgPRMos
Thanks! Though it doesn't make it clear if the 24 pages book is included in some sort of CE package or with every copy at launch.

Rub a dub dub, thanks for the dub

I'm playing EOV as my first EO and I'm doing okay but I'm a little confused on some of the classes. How are Dragoons and Fencers supposed to be used? Are they the tanks or what?

you get branching classes after the second stratum where you can specialize your characters further
dragoon is initially a tank and can then branch out into a more specialized tank or a class with big cannon damage
fencers are more for elemental damage at the start through their chains and can branch out into even more elemental (or damage through ailment application) or a dodge tank but those are pretty finnicky

never once in my life have I placed my faith in evasion over cold, hard steel

what is the middle achievement on the guild card? im just about done with this game, i might speed run and get 4 more crowns but other than that i think im done

Alright that makes a little more sense. Do tank Dragoons go in the front row, back, or either?

better in the front because the front row and the highest hp target naturally draws more aggro so you want them to be in the front row in the first spot preferably

Either. Game says to put them in the back, because they have ranged weapons, but frontline is better for line guard

This is probably a stupid question, but Gunmount works will all the guard skills except for Full Guard, right?

Anyone else feeling *turns to look at camera* horny?

see these in your backrow, what do?

how i imagine a lvl 10 Ephemeral Reap with 3 debuffs, overexertion, and ruinous prayer looks like

it works for full guard, but not divide guard
it also works on any guards used last turn, including the necromancer coffin skills

kill space meatball

>including the necromancer coffin skills
what

the necromancer has a coffin weapon skill that is technically a guard skill

i did that, thats how i got the crown

on expert

Put one of them sit in the guild, I don't need two potatoes in my team

APOLOGIZE NOW!

?

wew

>he doesnt have two potatoes
then how else will you have them mash your dick?

It took me like a whole day. But I finally managed to fill all the legendary titles for my guild.

Rate my autism.

Just one is enough for my small one-shot peen

i didnt know that mattered, time for round 2 then

>Hunting Hound
>Tummy Bunny
ONE JOB

I wish line guard were more like hallowed shield.
Or just a physical version of mana guard.

Turn back to the battle feeling safe.

>it works for full guard
What's the point of the cooldown then? That's stupid

you cant chain gun mounts, so you'd still have like a 5 turn CD

Why is the background looping at the bottom?

how do their feet work?

>reaper

Does Gunmount's speed modifier even matter? The guard effect is all turn long, right?

Oh, you have to use another guard before you can use gunmount again? Well at least it lets you use full guard twice in a row

Hard

Solor or Lily?

I've been neglecting to pay attention to what weapon skills do thanks to how you have to get in battle to see descriptions.
>Ultimate Coffin has another -50% elemental defense debuff
Fucking magic is OP

It only matters for the hit.
The Guard effect is active the entire turn - and you only pay the TP once you shoot. So if you finish the fight before your Dragoon acts, you get the Guard for free.

With a lower gunmount level you can technically finish a battle before the mount goes off and not have to use any TP while getting the effect
Otherwise it's just if you want to get your damage out faster, since it's a really good attack at max level

That Jay is a fuckboi, right?

Both.

Alright boys, what's the overpowered stuff this time around? There's always broken combos in any EO.

potato 4kat masurao

Either that or a reverse trap.

>Not just choosing 5 characters
>Not just equipping someone with the exp share shell

Nigger what the fuck are you doing?

zombie powder necro, make wraiths of specific FOEs that are weak to instant death

>not pumping your luck and bringing a Harbinger to instant kill fucking everything

My group is

Dragoon/Pugilist
Necro/Warlock/Botanist

Would I be screwing myself if I went damage Dragoon and Smoke botanist?

9999 HP Wraiths
Hell Slash party (Warrior's Might is back)
Buster Cannon
Pugilist

Good luck I'm behind 3 turrets.
Also, is it me or does this FOE do shit for damage?