Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Best Girl in Shop image is the Only Good Thing About the Update

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.5 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954530
>Asgardian Celebration Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=954739
>Halloween Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=954793

Previous Thread:

First for Jean

2nd for zoom

3rd for Zod

>tried Hemsworth for ABX
>get to 148k even though I just mash skills and he died like 1 minute before it ends
so this is the power of MCU...

but cynicalex told me the uni wasn't worth the crystals!

>Go to card section to upgrade some cards
>Check the collection section
>I suddenly got credited with having CW 4, Drax, and Groot Thors card without having them in my inventory
I think I got the CW 4 at 6* at one point, but I don't remember about the others. I'm also confident that I had SHIELD #6 at 6* at some point to, but it didn't give me credit for it.

so he is worth it then? I have Odin way on the backburner after Thanos, Jean and Cable so I usually don't bother with Universal Hero day at all since I only have T2 Black Bolt and T1 Robbie/Daimon

Anyways, I beat WBU SG for the first time today. Do I want to use them on Judge Dredd or Luther?

Nevermind, they went away when I restarted the game.

I'd say he is really worth it. Might want GBI if you want to use him for ABX tho, I died mostly because his 6* got interrupted a few times and stunned like 3 times.

I’d say yes if you can spare the crystals. Otherwise just move Odin up on your list if you really wanna get high scores in ABX.

I still think Odin has more use because he can carry a team in AC

GBI, ignore dodge, 140% atk over the current GBI 4s Inv that I've got on my QS?

ye.

>Iron Man and Black Widow are both decent with their CW unis (and along with Cap will get new unis in Infinity War update in the future which also probably will bring a new chapter into Cinematic Battles mode so it's a pretty safe bet that those unis will be meme af)
>Captain America with Hydra uni is great
>Spider-Man with Homecoming uni is cc cancer and a legit TL meme
>Hulk with Ragnarok uni is actually usable now and can even beat 12-8
>Thor with Ragnarok uni is better than Odin and BO now
So, that covers pretty much all of MCU's main stars. Only Hawkeye remains but maybe after IW he will be good too.
Can we now have reworks/new unis for non-movie characters? Or at least Ultron rework for fucks sake.

>Only Hawkeye remains but maybe after IW he will be good too.
yeah but I doubt he's going to appear in IW part 1.

so how many WE are we going to get for Black Panther update?

Too many
Hopefully we at least get Klaw

cyniccuck is only worth watching if you don't have anything else to listen to in the background.

We'll get BP's uni, Kilmonger, a Dora Milaje, Man-Ape, Klaw (maybe both MCU and classic uni), and maybe a Storm uni. Shuri BP may be the paywall.

Best girl. I still want Mr. Fantastic but I know that'll never fucking happen.

So 4 black characters.
That's not as bad considering... everything, really.

>Hawkeye with a Ronin uni

>toon
Fucking triggered

I mean, BP doesn't really have that many usable characters in a game, the only other charcter's you can really justify as playable are Zuri, White Wolf, and maybe Ross as a buffslut, but even Coulson has a special gun to help him fight while Ross doesn't have much, and maybe Achebe. But I was mostly going along the lines of it having to relate to the MCU movie. Possibility that it could be the Ultimates update, but that feels unlikely.

>getting anything outside the movie
did you not learn anything from this cuckpdate?

Yeah, that's why I didn't say the Ultimates or non MCU characters in the initial post, but they could be added in a la Dark Dimension characters in Strange EQ.

>ywn get CTP during your lifetime

>better than Odin and BO
Stop this meme

Why have you invoked my name?

I think that Hellstorm and Satana were added into that update as Halloween characters. They fit both themes.

>people actually used uni MRUT on thor, loki and hulk
>thor, loki and hulk
I'm waiting for them to announce a dark phoenix uni next update so everyone has a bitchfit.

You can't use tickets on natty T2's uni though

>he likes Phoenix
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and no, I didn't use my MRUUT

Oh shit you're right. Jesus Christ this game has become a fucking abomination.

>spend months unlocking native t2
>spend all these mats on native t2
>spend all this gold on native t2
>spend all this gold on native t2 gears
>spend all this gold on native t2 iso set
>spend all this gold on native t2 skills
>now buy native t2 uni for double the cost
>you aren't even allowed to use a mrut on a FUCKING UNIFORM
I can't believe people still shill out for this game mang.

>implying I like her
Just because you have a character doesn't mean you love them, retard. This isn't 3rd grade.

>He gets mad he can't actually play the game or even spend a dime to get those native T2 characters.

Look, as a VIP3 guy, you are actually fucking yourself over if you spend in a native character AND a character you like, just focus on 1 and things will be ok, mostly.

That won't change the fact you're still a shitter, though

>BP's new uni is just the CW uni with blue lines when he's angry
JUST

>he meta slaves
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>you are actually fucking yourself over if you spend in a native character AND a character you like, just focus on 1 and things will be ok, mostly
Please tell me this is just a shitpost. You don't get characters you like just for the latest memes? Or you only get characters you like and don't touch natives? There is a middle you know.

>it's that one angry autist that likes spouting 'meta slave' because he's mad he has no good characters and is a shitter
l m a o

>projecting
nope. I can do anything in the game. Stay mad, tier whore.

>I can do anything in the game
This isn't an achievement though. I could do everything after 3-4 months of playing the game. Wanting to unlock strong characters and rank them up is how you play a game, autist. Have you never played pokemon?

Post roster

>tfw half your favorite characters are memes or shit

Every time I see a video/gif of Robbie on this show the way they CGI his head makes it look so unnatural, like it doesn't move enough or doesn't move with the rest of his body, like they are just superimposing the skull over his head, which is what they're doing, but not trying to hide the fact.

I had too mich of a boner to notice. Robbie is my favorite Rider and I'm glad he's pretty good in FF.

BP has his own White Tiger tbqh

These are all the usable fire obelisks I have, looking specifically for ones for Jean/Satana/Robbie, though others are certainly welcome

>Fire 26.7/Mind 38.3/20% HP Recovery
>Fire 29.7/Cold 36.6/10% HP Recovery
>Fire 29.8/Invinc. 3s/Snare Immunity
>Fire 30.3/Ignore Dodge 28.6/Invinc. 3s
>Fire 32.2/140% Damage proc/Stun Immunity

No it isn't. It's about ranking up characters you like, faglord. Do you just shoot for the legendaries, you freak?
Don't get me wrong, I have memes, but I only have memes I actually like.

Post roster

here you go. Not pictured is
>Silk
>Spidey
>Black Bolt
>Loki
>Destroyer
at T2. I DID forget about universal hero ABX, but BB nets about 75k, so almost.

Except it is, you retard. The whole point is you get stronger characters to be able to beat more players and modes.

>It's about ranking up characters you like
>just happen to like a few of the strongest characters in the game
Really activates my almonds.

What unrealistic character do you guys want added?

I can already beat all the modes. Why would I need the Jean meme if I can do that? Are you implying you like TL? That you actually do the shit mode known as AC? You're silly.
>not liking Quicksilver, Dormammu, Strange, Thanos, Cable, or Wolverine
Wtf doesn't like these characters? I've also got shit tier characters like Black Cat T2'd. I can't help that you have shit taste.

Howard the Duck, Knight America, any Pet Avenger, any or all the Power Pack

Disney Collabs

>not liking Quicksilver, Dormammu, Strange, Thanos, Cable, or Wolverine
>lists more than 2/3rds of native t2s and OP meta characters
You can argue about liking them all you fucking like, you're still a meta whore for having them, retard.

>I can already beat all the modes. Why would I need the Jean meme if I can do that?
So you could already beat the game modes with Strange, but still ranked up more than half the new native t2's that came out after him. Funny. But I guess everything's alright as long as you 'like' them. God, stop being a fucktard and just admit you liked them because they were strong. Don't act like it wasn't a fucking factor.

I have fucking characters like Medusa and Carol at t2. I don't just have meta characters. Did you stop to think of the possibility that maybe I just want Jean Grey? Maybe I don't have to love the character or want the best Jean build ever? Fuck, my characters aren't even built to meta whore. I'm using a 5s inv on Cable and a 120 proc on Strange.

>Are you implying you like TL? That you actually do the shit mode known as AC?
Thanks for actually coming out and just saying how much of a cuck you are. I play TL for free crystals because I don't want to spend actual money anymore. AC is just whenever I'm on, and quite frankly, it's just a piss about game mode to have fun in.

This guy

>liking Quicksilver
lmao, not even Magneto liked him when he was considered his father

Holy fuck, are you steaming. Meta whoring is when you get a meta character just because they're meta and powerful silly willy. Like what you're doing.
>'like'
>liked because they were strong
hey believe me or not, meta slave, I only rank up characters I'm a fan of from the comics. If it were the case I'd have pretended to like Meme Grey or Scarlet Witch. Why would you WANT Jean Grey if you aren't just min maxing your roster? Shit taste? I just run TL on auto for the crystals tbqh. I put enough time into this game already to be doing the unfun AC mode too.
Dude's a psychopathic dickhead and I love him for it.

Can't use him, that would be stealing an original character.

What do they mean by "Up to" 1,500 crystals for Magneto's mission?

You get 1500 crystals for progressing through Epic Quest

Probably just business speak to say that you don't get all 1500 up front, you have to actually finish the quest to get them all

He's clearly just a disillusioned retard that makes excuses for getting new characters.

>replying to you means I'm steaming
Kek. I'm laughing about how you think you aren't a meta whore.
> I only rank up characters I'm a fan of from the comics
Funny that those were 6 native t2's that are top meta right?
> If it were the case I'd have pretended to like Meme Grey or Scarlet Witch
Congrats, you don't like 2 native t2's. 3 if Odin is included.

>Why would you WANT Jean Grey if you aren't just min maxing your roster? Shit taste?
Because I can like want whatever the fuck I want? Why the fuck would you like Quickslav? Why the fuck would you not like Odin?

You have more native t2's than me and somehow I'm the meta whore, lmao. I guess you really are the epitome of stupid.

Silver Surfer

>Silk
Ew
Otherwise pretty good taste

She's actually pretty decent when Sloth isn't writing her

You can't erase her shitty af origin though and this is my main problem with her

Who should I t2 next? I have 2 tickets

>writes a novel
>not mad
Riiiiiight.
>makes excuses
Again, would have for Meme Grey if that was the case.
>lel coincidence
Notice how Odin, Jean Grey, any BO, and Sharon are absent? Gee, it's almost like I don't like/care about those characters.
>only disliking a few Native T2s
Regardless, I still don't have the ones I dislike. Not sure why this is such a hard concept for your brain to grasp.
>Because I can like whatever
Shit taste, but fair point.
>why Quicksilver
As I explained, he's a sociopathic asshole, and I love him because of it.
>Why not Odin
He's mainly a plot device, not a very well written character most of the time. He has his moments, but I've never really liked him too much, you know?
>more T2s than me, no u meta whoring
As I've explained to your peabrain multiple times over, getting a character STRICTLY because they're meta, not because you like the character, but because they're top tier, then that makes you a meta slave.
I really liked her newest solo series. Check out the first couple of issues. Her dynamic with Black Cat is on point.

Skurge to tell us if he needs his T2 to be good

>getting a character STRICTLY because they're meta
I haven't done that though, dickwad. Just as you claim you haven't. I actually happen to like a lot of characters in the game, and Jean I see as worth getting just because I unlocked Mags and have the mats at cap. Honestly, you're the one that's throwing such a fit because I'm getting a character in the game.

>shit taste
>this coming from the guy who likes shitsilver
Lel

You should neck yourself with a T2 rope

All right, here's the true test. Do you have Sharon or Warwolf upgraded? If so, what you just said is irrelevant, and you're a dirty, dirty liar.

I have Sharon because she's a qt. Checkmate athiest. Fuck Warwolf.

He's got Sharon and Coulson here

There it is. You have a character upgraded who was literally made for the game, is really good, but you don't meta slave. You don't know shit about her, she has no character. Either that, or you're a waifufag, which is almost as disgusting. Go skip some stones. Maybe you'll find one as smooth as your brain.

>liking a character means you can't like them based of their appearance
Literally what. My first t2 was Carol btw.

>Either that, or you're a waifufag, which is almost as disgusting
>implying 'follow your heart' isn't worse than all of the above
I'll give you Coulson, but I needed the t2 ticket from WBU Thanos.

I've tried reading her solo but still idk, desu. As I said here I really hate her retarded origin story and this repels me from liking her. I can't tolerate her entire existence.

for god's sake why
Wraith deserved to be forgotten for all time

You CAN like a character just off their appearance, but that's a really stupid metric to go by. Spider-Gwen's design is 10/10, doesn't mean she's a good character. Onslaught has a cool design, shit plot device of a character. Following your heart is great though. You get to play with your favorite characters. It's fantastic. Where the hell else am I gonna be able to kill peeps with Mysterio or White Tiger?
>he needs Coulson to kill the easiest WBU
what?

Yeah, her origin really is Metroid High School tier garbage. I kinda just try to forget it, like I do with Sins Past.

>no Sharon
You're okay in my book, m8. I'd like to add you. Post ign.

r8

>accuses someone for liking Quicksilver
>has maxed Quicksilver himself
Really makes me think

finish your black dwarf, greg

Whale

Where do you farm your uni xp? Story 8 or 11/12?

>playing with your favorites
>not playing only with the characters that appear on the end of bio selectors
fucking meta slaves all of you.

Who do I give Max HP, crit damage, 5s Inv?

give it to me

Is this obelisk good for Thor?

>liking carnage
>liking yellowjacket

what did he mean by this?

of course he does
he's like a combat BB with boring animations

That's what I was thinking, thanks

It’s acceptable, yes

>he doesn't like Carnage

Hell yeah it’s good for him.

X-men missions and SL