pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

OPTIMATES ASSEMBLE

Honestly the head piece is fucking stupid.
I'll take GBF's Jannu.

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
When will they fix this and add a sound box to them?

Would you follow him into battle?

I know this general of full of Warhammer cucks, but Warcraft is far and away better in every respect.

Blizzard > GW

Enjoy Mortal Emp- oh wait, you can't because it's beyond dogshit right now. LMAO.

wh2

when im on the recruitment screen for a lord, the unit card appears to the left. but I can't move my mouse over to look at the stats, such as armor piercing, since the unit card disappears.

left clicking the unit only brings up the retarded browser with no useful info unless I want to click all over the place.

how do I easily see stats ingame of units?

>tfw you waited years for ME and now it's here you realize the map can and will never be good

This is low tier bait

Chances are that I don't have a choice.

For the Senate and Equites of Rome!

some much of (you)

*300 ranges you

>make super cool custom hero
>make his signature unit suck dick

Alastar is so cool, but why take him ever?

I like the map very much

The map isn't the problem

>out-micro friend in MP as the wood elves
Feels good

Orion throwing spears is the best shit ever

Explain why

reposting for new thread
any tips on how to decrease loading times for warhammer 2/ME? besides the SSD meme.

How bad is Mortal Empires really? I'm 20 turns into a ME Empire playthrough and I'm sacred I'll have to abandon it halfway due to bugs and what not.

>Tomb Kings almost ready to be announced

Upgrade to an i7??
SSD is what you need

So wait a second. To recruit the Red Duke in the campaign you need to finish the mini campaign first.
Does this mean that I need to redownload TWW1 and beat that campaign before I can recruit him in ME?

>I enjoy Mortal Empires
>I can't wait for more dlc to give CA more money
>based r/totalwar! upreddited!

get a 1TB ssd, put everything on there, enjoy your 5 second load times.

Get the no Chaos mod if you're worried.

this game sucks haha

Overblown by angry brainlets as usual

Mostly it can be fixed by easy script adjustments and the inclusion of the foundation update. Shouldn't need more than one patch to make it good.

Beating the WE minicampaign only nets you Mousillon/Red Duke in multiplayer/custom battles. He's just an NPC faction in WH1, not a playable faction. You can confederate if you're vampires but that's a lot of effort for very little reward most of the time.

>Vlad looks like he headbutted a drill
>Isabella is prime aristocratic waifu material

Anyone else enjoying ME with radious?

Sure, he's one of the more bro tier leaders of warhammer fantasy.

Well having him as a lord would be enough.

>Playing TASTE GOLD MAGIC
>United most of the Western Empire
>fuck touching the shitshow that is the East Empire
>some High Elf Princess keeps spamming friendship requests
>eventually accept
>three turns later literally all of ulthuan and Naggarond declare war on her

Bail on the elf qt and sign peace treaties, or sail over there and peacefully settle their cities with steam tanks?

Theres only SSD. My brother and I had diffrent GPU (mine is quite better) and we had same loading times till i got SSD.

REMOVE SKAVEN remove skaven
you are worst rat. you are the rat idiot you are the rat smell. return to skavenblight. to our skaven cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,skaven we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole rat stink skaven sqhipere shqipare..rat genocide best day of my life.

>ME fucked up
welp. Guess I will go back to Vortex campaign

>vlad model

Sorry, who? I just checked and this guy's called Age of Sigmar Grand Alliance Death Soulblight Vampire Lord.

Not fat enough

Albanians really are the skaven of total war earth

Third best boy after Franz and Malekith

Hmmmm smells like goblinz here
ze lady will not allow it

>tfw Age of Sigmar Grand Alliance: Destruction Bonesplitterz Savage Orruk Wurrgog Prophet

Jeanne is your bro in arms, she isn't for fugs you heretic.

Now that Mortal Empires is out, is it time for us true /TWG/-ians to take back the fucking board?

Rome expansion when

Radious please stop.

Why not both?

Which faction has a shit early campaign, but becomes a late game powerhouse?

Reminder that CA got BTFO by Warhammer II sales.

Literally the Empire

>start of with variants of squishy human infantry all outclassed by basically any other faction
>end up with anti-infantry unit mainline, demigryph knights and steam tanks

No other factions scales as hard, but has such boring early units.

Chaos starts with marauders pretty much as weak as swordsmen, and ends with chosen/shaggoths.

Empire is probably still the better choice though.

I already told you why. Jeanne isn't for lewd.

>lusting over anime jeanne when actual jeanne was cute and heck and not for lewd
you're a goddamn fool

what the fuck is this shit doing in twg

>delves
>warfare

>all time peak 111k
>all time peak 72k
Ouch, howmuch does that hurt the development time given to TWW3?

>not for lewd
She was probably raped many times in her campaign.

And she enjoyed it.

I guess. But a late-game Empire will be able to field many more stacks.

She-goats please go.

t.bong

>not massing musketeers and artillery with 2-3 units of spears to slow the hordes down

It's not the empire's fault you're a shitty commander m8

Mors
>early game suffering with just clanrats
>when Queek starts leveling up his armies get buff as fuck, insane replenishment
>Queek becomes a 10/10 lord killer
>Queek's doomstack filled with stormvermin, arty and a few gutter runners can deal with almost anything
>close to a 100% ambush chance when attacking
>skaven towns are also easy as fuck to defend, free warp engineer

Empire
>shit state troops early on
>starting position is ass, you get attacked on all sides
>town garrisons are relatively bad
>eventually you get stacks with greatswords, handgunners, demigryphs and DISTRACTION STEAM TANK
>awesome economy

>briton detected
I'll cross the channel and break your shitty teeth if you insult my lady again

Remove waifufags

I've still got PTSD from facing Norsca stacks of 5 marauders, 5 chariots and 10 poison warhounds.

It's gonna take something big to open the eye of chaos

Why is Mt Gunbad considered a minor settlement when you take it as Tyrion?

gaem?

Try it you fucking frog
Don't accidentally surrender to the channel

To be fair, the Empire is super turtle friendly. You can just sit on Reikland till Marienburg let their guard down, take it, then just sit on those states until Chaos hits and everyone wants to suck your cock.

Dragon's Dogma.

So does Ulthuan function as essentially America geopolitically?

WITNESS ME

Elves are america. Dark elves are southern rednecks who love slavery, incest and live in a shithole, High elves northern, new york type folk who are elitist cunts who ca't realize they are slowly dying, Wood elves are californian hippies.

>Mors
Is Queek any easier in ME? I've been playing around with him for a bit in Vortex and I sort of hit a wall about 20 turns in where the Fortress of Dawn helves periodically send over a 13/14 stack whenever I start to make a move on Kroq-gar's territory. Maybe I'm just shit at skaven, but I'm getting the feeling that I should just hunker down after I complete my home province and wait for artillery to get unlocked. I don't want to play Skrolk because he's smelly

DD2 never ever

I want to start a new grand campaign in the best game of the franchise. what Mod is the best EB or RS?

>californian hippies
Wood Elves are hardcore survivalists in the Rocky Mountains.

>implying your gate can protect you
>implying Tyrion is best lord
This is literally the only reason I'm putting myself through the pain of playing chaos without foundation.

Holy shit that looks retarded

historyfags are at it again

extended cultures

Does anyone know of a mod that removes all the Chaos hordes that spawn everywhere except for the ones that spawned in the Chaos wastes by Kislev?

Basically i'm looking for something that reverts the Chaos invasion to Total Warhammer 1s way of doing it.

>no Elspeth von Draken
>no Bertha Bestraufrung
>no Lucrezzia Belladonna
>no Repanse de Lyonesse
>no Naestra and Arahan, Sisters of Twilight
>no Drycha
>no Ariel, Avatar of Isha
>no Crone Hellebron
>no Valkia the Bloody
>no Dechala the Denied One
>no Alarielle the Everqueen
>no unique Princess Eldyra squire hero for Tyrion
>no Tzarina Katarin
>no Queen Khalida Neferher
>no Neferata
>no unique Geneviève Dieudonné hero for Lahmians
Are CA fucking *SEXIST* or something?!

relax the games older than you. what can you expect in terms of graphics.

Queek is somehow harder in ME
>start in an area dryer than your mom's vagina
>also start with -2 unhappiness in all provinces until you take Karak Eight peaks
>only pastures nearby are deep in last defender last or Karak Eight Peaks
your starting province is tiny, making your unique +income building fairly pointless
>dorfs to the south usually have 3 stacks to defend themselves
>lizardmen to the east are hard as fuck to kill, Saurus will kick skaven ass until you can spam catapults and stormvermin
>expanding north you gotta deal with Grimgor, Grimgor, Grimgor and whatever chucklefucks Grimgor just confederated

Without a second thought.

>hear someone mention artillery as a good way of dealing with the slow stunties as big Karl
>my artillery pieces blow up one by one as they're outranged by organ guns

Redpill me on Araby, /twg. Why should they be included in TWW?

dumb waifutard

how do i learn to fight properly

i tend to panic and order the entire army to attack one unit because i don't know where anyone is

also why do my ranged units sometimes just stop doing anything

Just spam handgunners and get Karl on deathwing to kill arty
you shouldn't be struggling against dorfs as empire

Here's a useful tip
if you group your units and then click the little lock or select them and hold control G and then order them to attack they will attack in the formation they are in rather than all run at 1 guy

Tomb Kings when

Vlad's Total War model is based on his end times model, which is the result of being rezzed after 500 years of death. He was rather handsome if the fluff about him in the first vampire war is true.

Don't think anyone's made one. I'm looking for the same. The mod everyone recommends removes ALL Chaos.

Those are legitimately all LLs better than ones already in the grame.

Vampires (except Necrachs and Strigoi who are always monstrous) generally have two "faces", one they wear when pretending to be nobles and one they wear when shit goes down. Isabella probably takes care to maintain he beautiful face even when fighting while Vlad doesn't care. Vlad outside of war is described as
>a towering figure, with a mane of long hair and piercing eyes. Those who met him and survived described him as possessed of a feral charm, but with an evil temper that could turn into a berserk fury if he was thwarted in his endeavours. It was said that at such times, only his wife, Isabella, could calm him without blood being spilt.

thanks I haven't heard of this mod for some reason.

I played it after having played EB and RS and I found it to be a good mix of realism and fun.

Another good mod is the Rome mod for Medieval 2 who's name a forget. Something bellum.

Are there any decent AI recruitment mods and the like yet for ME?

I just want to fight some fairly balanced, fair, and even army compositions, not autoresolve a memestack of +10 Hydras and Black Dragons or a stack made entirely out of Doomdivers.