THICC paladins edition!

Previous thread: Latest news:

Dofus patch incoming.

Wakfu double XP weekend.

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)
statofus.com/fr/classes (Class Population Chart)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ, polls and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

Class/timezone poll for people who want to join the future guild in the pastebin.

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
There is a /co/ /mmog guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv (embed) (embed)
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna: ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ clover discord server (no voice)

discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds as of now

Dofus:

Illy: Clover
Dramak: Eternal Summer

Wakfu:

Remington: Shiny Chariot (Discord "soon"!)

nth for waifus

Second for Iop Cock

Could have named it DED weekend edition.

I want a strong Iop to punch my bags.

fifth for bourg

Yeah, I still haven't chosen a server or a class, literally wasted a week of sub time on this.

I feel you.
If only there was a way to get answers, without samefags and random anonymous retards with a vendetta against ankama games shitting all over the discussion!

I don't know how you guys have this level of autism. The classes have thematic differences but pragmatically it's cast 3 damage spells and repeat. If you don't want to do that pick elio, rogue, or xelor. Even then though the majority of your fights will follow that formula.

Tell me what you want to do with your class and I can recommend you one if you don't have any draw to some thematic then I can help you with fighting style. Let it be known that tank really isn't a role outside of PvP.

If only I spoke Frog.
I'd ask them about the classes.

I got that thinking when making my second character (first was easy, I'm forever a Cra fag) so I did what absolute madmen do: I made all the classes and played them when I got bored of another. Sucks you guys have to actually pay to enjoy that though.

If only we had english-speaking frogs somewhere accessible through a single link!

You can't post something like that and not give sauce my dude.

Is there any way to profit through professions right now? Which is the less popular one?

>I've been playing in the wrong monoaccount server

what i should be aware for server transfer?

Nothing really, you'll be swapped over during the next maintenance.

Iron is going for 100 Kama's each which is a lot this early in the game. Although all the mines are camped. Least populated gathering progression is fishing, you can make Kama's but it's a little too early for people to buy healing food so it's more of an investment for later on.

I'd honestly just join a jelly hunt, 4kk for red jelly and 1kk for blue. And you get good XP. Slower but more fun imo.

From ily or fraktale to non-ily, non-fraktale, non-dramak servers only.

Oh I forgot, make sure all your shit is on your character and not in your bank or haven bag.

woudn't mind if french was my third language and most spics knew how to write in english.
what about items on sale.

Yep take them off the market as well. Basically anything not on your person is going away.

I want to fuck a hornbeam.

The Ankama Authenticator is giving me an unknown error.
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry to break it to you user but the hornbeam is the one with the woody

>tfw no eniripsa bitchboi bottom bf

>wanted to play iop
>general convinces me not to
>waste a week amounting to nothing and not being sure what to play
I want to die. Even if I decide to go with Iop, I don't even know which server to play on with all this shitposting.

Didn't mean to quote.

Play iop.
Go on Ily if you don't mind people communicating outside of the game and want to play on the most populated server with the most anons.
Go on Dramak if you hate people communicating outside of the game and want to play in a more comfy setting on an emptier server with fewer anons.

hello yes where can I sign up

Accurate desu senpai. But go panda instead.

>when you get 700kk worth of jelly from perc fight
We'll never get there.

that's what you get for having faggot cras in your guild

We don't have cras in our guild though?

I'm talking about the defenders

Do I need to make a cra?

Cras are good for sure. But you need to make a panda.

But pandas are shit at the beginning and I have no one to carry my add until I can solo.

Then cra is a great choice for you.

there are guilds on both ily and dramak dude our panda in ily is the highest level dude in the guild stop being a pussy

I think I will go with Foggernaut.

I love the concepts for dofus and wakfu but I don't want to invest my time into something that's already dead. I feel like Ankama can't possibly focus on one fucking thing judging from their game catalog. Especially so after hearing they're developing a new dofus game for release in a year or two. Why even bother with the current games when it seems like they receive minimal support and are already very outdated? Am I just being too picky because I don't feel like multiboxing?

Not a pussy, just shy and self-conscious.

nice remikid, way to try and convince new people to join your shitty dead guild bait, by being your old natural self and straight up attacking new players, fucking dipshit kill yourself

Nostalgia.

Shit choice, too many people play them and they have tons of global CDs so you can't even play together with the others. Not to mention they suck ass in group except in pvp, and aren't very good solo either.

>I don't want to invest my time into something that's already dead.
Dofus has been alive for 13 years and has never been more alive

Hello jim, how did you sleep last night? Bet you dreamt of remikid pounding your boipussy all night as usual

dont feel bad user, I believe in you!

Completely wrong, all of this sentence.

The games receive regular support and the reason this general exists is that we're all playing on the new single-account servers of Dofus.

i dreamnt of when i joined your shitty dead stolen guild Oasis on Remi and stole all these resources from the guild vault after your autistic sperging shitpost kept escalating in these threads, how did it feel knowing i got your account banned from wakfu too so thats why you're on dofus now kid? kek

Thanks user, maybe I won't have to buy my friends in this like I did in Wakfu.

You should ask remi not us, too bad he probably forgot you even exist by now jim

t. never played the game and not in any guild.

I'm playing and in a guild at this very moment.

you alright there RemiKid? did these images of how badly you got btfo in wakfu triggering you?

You're cute jim but I can't date someone who is already obsessed with another guy

The guild of not playing the game am i rite

you still never answered the question of why you pick jamal/jim as names of people who oppose you RemiKid. are they name of bullies that pick on you?

It's simple
I'm not remikid and we have been told your name is jim
Is that too complicated?
Who the fuck is jamal? Is that your ex? Did he leave you when he realized you were obsessed with remikid?

>we
you keep saying that RemiKid, who's "we"? We implies multiple people, there's nobody in your shit guild just like on Oasis on Wakfu, a max level guild you stole from someone. funny how you're ignoring and also damage controlling anyone that comes into here saying the game is dead because they were stupid enough to fall for the 2 baits you left on ily and drak servers and also discord shit.
want me to go into the archive and remind you again?

Anyone know anything about dofus pets? It says they can be transferred in game but do they have stats or anything and how much does it cost?

Actually we're 65 members in the ily guild and the fact that ankama released 7 servers alone is enough for anyone to realize you're just some obsessed random who can't deal with his love for some other guy my cute little jim
You can pull any of the shit you want from your carefully labelled folders containing all your memories of your lost love remikid I played wakfu for like a whole week total so I don't really know what the fuck I'm looking at

If you grind the minigames a bit you can transfer for free but it takes a while otherwise it's like 5$
Yes they have stats but you still have to feed them in the game for the stats to appear

post proof then, show how many are online right now
since youre so quick to respond, you should have no trouble posting a screencap in less than 2 minutes from my post, lets see how dead it is and how many members are your own accounts, i know all the names you use, so dont hide them

Here you go jim it's night time in europe which is most of the players so we are only 'a few' on right now

Hilarious given that it's the same amount of people up as there are 12 hours ago, which is still the same as 6 hours ago.

If you're in the guild then you know everything you say is retarded
How does it feel?

whatever you say duny, whatever you say.

I said NOT to hide any names kid, how fucking retarded are you?
oh right, youre RemiKid

Sorry jim I finished farming those mats so I'll be doing something else now and will start ignoring you again, please continue your shitposting without me it's very entertaining to read when I come back to the thread

>tfw no aydiv
best guild iteration, wakfu return when, fuck dofus nostalgia and gearing and retarded resource/population ratio

Why does this thread have to be plagued by shitposters and drama? Why can't we just get along?

>Duny - Today at 9:31 PM
>I found a good pasttime while farming boring monsters
>I love jim now
What did he mean by this?

It's not drama. It's just people messing with our mascot, Jim.

Hopefully a monoserver is announced for Wakfu and us oldboys come back.

>pretending to be playing dofus
right just like on wakfu right remikid?
Blame RemiKid, he ruined Aydiv for no reason, then proceeded to do the whole remi thing.
jesus RemiKid that's fucking pathetic, and you say I'm obsessed with you, you keep getting exposed literally everytime you try this shit

>cancerous circlejerk where only the 5 people in the metaclub ever grouped for anything and it was downright demanded all the time that everyone donate their drops to the metaclub who would use the guild chest as their personal wallet then flaunt in everyone's face what gear they bought with our money and our contributions while refusing to so much as help newbies out for 5 seconds, let alone give them gear or help them in a dungeon run
>good
>best iteration
If you want all that there's clover, it's handled precisely identically to aydiv.

I fucking hope so, I actually prefer Wakfu to Dofus because it's more modern and it fucking shows.

>no memory leak
>runs more smooth
>maps load better
>better resource spawns including mobs cause you can fucking plant them

>>>KAMA MINTING

>wakfu
>no memory leak
>runs more smooth
MY FUCKING SIDES MOTHERFUCKER

>5 people in the metaclub

gee I wonder if multiboxing has anything to do with ankama games like dofus....

also fuck off retard clover isn't as good as aydiv

>kama minting

be careful, youre gonna trigger RemiKid super hard saying those 2 words, his autistic sperg will equal that of orgrest chaos

>If you want all that there's clover, it's handled precisely identically to aydiv.
Explain to us exactly how that is happening in Clover. There is no guild chest and nobody except some jeweler is ever asking for mats (and nobody gives him anything as far as I'm aware).
There are groups to farm every day started by various guild members.

We have a long way to go to become as "good" as Aydiv.

Kama minting hasn't been a real thing since the end of openbeta, bro.

oh shit it's starting, quick everyone run before RemiKid's autistic sperging about kama minting nukes this entire thread and kill it like last timw

t. duny
Your damage control is not getting you anywhere.

t. remijim
So... "damage control" means "the truth"?

can the shitposting seriously fuckoff

>20 posters

we're fucking dead for a general
won't last a month

we're fucked user

>duny and his cronies admit to stirring up drama in the generals
>nobody bats an eye
dead general dead game

Do the same as everyone else. Retreat to guild chat and/or discord until Jim goes back to bed or gets bored of getting no replies.

Fucking give it a break man, we get it, you hate duny and whatever, go play your game and shut up.

Reminder to not feed Jim with replies while he tries to cause drama with duny/ily/dramak or whatever his thing is.

Reminder.

Only way Ankama threads can every be good again is to remove RemiKid, you can tell who they are because they post the exact same way every time and they like to samefag alot. He has ruined Wakfu General, he has ruined /v/ Wakfu threads, he's been trying to ruin /co/ Wakfu/Dofus threads for a long time now but most people ignore him since they're so autistic they prefer to focus on shipping, and he's trying to ruin Dofus with the recent monoaccount servers with the same methods like for Wakfu.

Maybe when the server merge happens. On the bright side, you'll have a bunch of new content to explore since it's been a while.

Also maybe by that point Ouginaks are free.

Kinda doubt they'd make a monoserver for Wakfu, given the Heroes system is a thing. Still, if we get enough people it shouldn't be a problem.

I don't know how many of the old players are still around, or are willing to go back to Wakfu, though.

Thank you Jim.

Everyone, this is exactly our current situation except RemiKid probably moved on with his life and the guy I just replied to is the one doing all of it, Jim.
Sorry, I'll stop giving him (You)s now.

The private discord channels are fucking hilarious right now. Should I post them?

There is going to be another Discord soon for the Wakfu guild Jim, will that also be Remikid? Is it also rumored there will be guilds in Krosmaga, will Remikid also be doing a guild there that is going to be discussed here? How are you going to divide the shitposting?

Also, there are fucking 20 people here, who do you think are even lying to now? Autism man, the hardcore retards.

>try to launch wakfu
>just get a black screen where I can't do anything after the initial loading screen
10/10 game

You mean the single channel named "lfg" people use when looking for a group the entire guild has access to? Looks pretty boring to me.

Nice try duny, but public is not the same thing as private.

Reminder that Ily guild is pretty chill as the Dramak one is too probably, just join up.