Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #929
Glasses Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

aa3 when

>Downloads
Is there a mod for a harder Ahegao? Like the eyes rolling back farther?

Never ever. Honey Select killed it.

How can I get subtitle overlay back? Ever since using AAU the launcher doesn't seem to work on it anymore

Is AAU not closing properly after closing AA2Edit a known issue?

AAU does not support Subtitle Overlay. At least not with AAU and Mini.
Someone else might be able to tell you more accurately though

>there will never be a step-by-step YT video guide on how to mod

Moding is the easiest part. The modeling is the hard part.

There's a sexvoice mod that changes stuff but it sucks and there's no eye-rolling.

You advocate really hard for it in the best place to talk about AAU or you learn coding and do it.

Of course not, since there's dozens of ways to mod things. What a ridiculous thing to want to exist it'd be completely unwatchable...

I want to learn both!

Okay, seems to only happen when I leave the poser open and don't close it with F12

>no eye rolling.
reee I just want real ahegao

So pose it. You have the tools available to you already.

>pose it
how is posing it going to make it work in H?

Been away for a while. Trying to make Felix Argyle work but I can't find any hair textures for him. Anyone got a clue?

Also would I need the old futamod for him to work as a proper trap?

Any idea why the translations for these are gone when AA2Edit is patched with AAU?

so I was recommended this game by /pg/
what persona cards are there and did anyone make any good P5 ones

Wait people still play the game?

i dont play it religiously but i do on some occasions

Mite be able to check out the databases.
Asking here for nearly anything isn't really going to get you an answer, so check the entirety of the OP before doing so.

I knew /pg/ was in a miserable state but are they really talking about h games now

It's my go-to NTR simulator.

Set all girls to hate the player but love NPCs.

Have all the girl be straight

Add one male who isn't your pc

Try to acquire even a single gf

Commence cucking

desu I've been way more interested in the murder simulator aspect
it's like endless entertainment with characters from different series and the lucky trait

Is there a mod for male voices to be present during lewd?

I don't understand the question. Why wouldn't a face change work in sex?

You have a borked locale setting somewhere.

Yes for Otaku and Warm but it sucks for Otaku. Warm had more effort put into it.

I suppose I'm asking your method or how you'de do it. What i'm getting here is that you're just telling me to set it in poser and then do H, which doesn't sound very problem solving.

>for warm and Otaku
post it?

what am i supposed to turn on in aau for the voices to work?

>have sex
>make he ahegao
>move her eyes up and make them smaller while you keep pumping

AAU has all the mods that allow them built in, but it doesn't have the voice files that... wait. I need to confirm that it has that actually.
But regardless of that Otaku was posted on HF and should still be there. Warm is from here and I dunno about a link for it.

>i want to mod
okay, what?

>For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
What does this mean?

I think I have that, but I am not sure.

You cannot get a file acquisition error unless you are trying to manually install, which we tell you not to do, and it clearly calls the error a file acquisition error when you get it.

How to make new clothes and cute accessories!

That's depressing, I've the FPS problem and the dll doesn't fix it.

I just want to rape 3D school girls.

Okay, so model them first or find models for them. Youtube tutorials already exist for that.

That has nothing to do with file acquisition. A file acquisition error is a fatal error - you can't patch the game when it happens.

Can anyone tell who I'm trying to make here?

your waifu

rude

I don't watch enough anime to be able to tell.

wake up /aa2g/
post me your most recently saved girl, no matter how bad she looks!

Why does this front hair even exist?

have a sad and self conscious elf

what hair texture

I want to nibble her ears!

Glad you got the states 3 and 4 working.
Some hairs don't have highlights enabled (mostly ponytails) because they don't look flattering. You can see what I mean on some tot hair ponytails.
Collar is eh... no good solution to that one.
So, adding the bra if you can? That's gonna require modelling and this is where things will get hairy. Even the official blazer state 2 has the bra absent - it reappears from nowhere for states 3 and 4.

Because it's a good hair? It wasn't meant to be set at 255 length. At normal lengths it's fine. I fixed her face, if anyone asks why theirs looks different.

A00_20_00_00_00_Yuugen.tga

vaguely reminds me of Mashu
that front hair's too straight and the eye shape feels wrong

The Summer Teachers outfit comes with it in state 1 actually, but I assume to make this go smoothly you want something similar with the bra.
Though after playing around with her in Play, I don't really mind her not having a bra. It'd be a luxury if anything. I've already somewhat threw continuity in the trash when I got State 3 to have the bra, when stage 2 is still the opened blazer.
Ah well. Also I fixed the issue where the front of her panties was clipping, which was an issue involving me having had lowered her pelvis a tad too much.

pic related

trying to make clothes will destroy you
but i can help you on accessories, should i make a guide and let that motivate me?

I tried...

the eyes are never gonna look good if he stays accurate to the original art

That's actually not too bad. the colors are correct and that carried it a long way.
You could probably use one of the round faces to get that boxy Toriyama face look.

meant to reply to himnot bad at all, there might be fluffier hair. trying lowering the eyes to about 10 on the scale and post her again

That isn't very constructive of you, user!

not that user, but yes please.

>there's still no database

She's not my card. He said "most recently saved."

Yeah, regarding the bra, look at the body mesh in the lewd blazer states 1 and 2. You'll notice that it's heavily cropped to prevent clipping between the body and the jacket. Those crops have to be done in a modeling program and can can cause issues with importing them back into the game. If you're cool with her not wearing a bra at all times, it makes your life a LOT easier. And it's always something you can come back to anyway.

I'm telling you, make her in AA2.

>I'm telling you, make her in AA2.
So basically get a Madoka card and give her different colors?

She looks nothing like Madoka, she has no twintails in that pic.

Yes!

>Ryoubi
>ever that stacked
lol

What did we mean by this?

How about I deconstruct you?

she is stacked in her shinboi form, though

Yeah but those are fake breasts. she justs stuffs her bra.
If you don't have your breasts at all times, then they aren't real.
Ryoubi is a pretender. A faker. Flatter than that shitty cat even.

>She looks nothing like Madoka, she has no twintails in that pic.
But she's a derivative of bury pink girl who is a derivative of Madoka

post full image

Not a big fan of the rounder faces.

The eyes are as low as they can get. Maybe I can try and make them bigger?

>we

Guys, how do i change tie into ribbon in AAU?

wait i got it, you don't need to make them bigger but you should try to angle them closer to the android instead

i can't think of what accessory to make, i can do anything that isn't hair right now so what'll it be

Eh. you might have had it right before. If the rounded edges were sharper, she'd look perfect.

Well done! Raise her brow a bit I think

Necklace. Please. I'm trying to get a proper necklace for Nanami at the moment that isn't parented to her fucking head.

if a necklace includes rigging or some other mechanics around the neck i can't help you there

Can you at least parent it to the middle or lowest bone of the neck?

(You)
Also
I've found some fluffier hair but it doesn't have the braid... is it possible to extract it from the previous back hair with sb3ugs and add it to the new one with AAU?

Angle it so it points down more?

i never learned how to do that and between doing something i do know and spending some time learning how to do this which wouldn't translate well into a guide on accessory porting it would be chasing two different rabbits

yes

yes to both of them, it's indeed possible to extract the back hair braid into this new fluffy one but if it looks wrong we'll have to resort to using metaseq

Well what is within your power in terms of an "Accessory"? The second alternative I would think you could do is take the outfit I want the Necklace on, and put it on the bottom of the neck.

I mean if you don't mind a little clipping you can use AAU to overlap the braided hair the current one.
Though most the time that doesn't look too good....

touhou hats and anything that doesn't need rigging or other magic to look good on

Does what I just mentioned need rigging?
Or does that actually fall under doing Sviex stuff?

that's why i said it's out of my ability, i have no clue if it does because i'm not familiar with it

more specifically familiar with making anything except hair accessories like hats or static hair decorations like braids

>Not a big fan of the rounder faces.
Wrong round face. Try Rounded. They're in the 80s.

You would want to object override it which isn't available at the moment.

I see. Well shit.
Not much ado about anything not hair.
You would think that parenting wouldn't bee too difficult, but AA2 really must be anti modder friendly about that type of shit.

ah that's sad, guess i'll use the closed suit with the ribbon then
done!

>Sviex stuff?
"Sviex" gets thrown around a lot as a bit of a boogieman but all it is is the method that the game fits cloths onto fat girls and skinny girls. It only applies to outfits, and it only applies to things that are not the outfit's skirt.

Rigging/skinning a thing in AA2 is no more difficult than rigging it anywhere else. If you know how to rig a model you can rig an AA2 model.

nah, i'm pretty sure i just don't know enough

I've extracted the .xx with only the braid, dropped into aa2make/data/override/meshes/hair/braid and named it AS00_22_216_Braid.xx.

How do I proceed to add it with AAU?

seeing as you haven't added an extension to her yet, overide the first extension slot with this braid

let's make this quick so we can see if it looks bad or not, here's exactly what you'l need to post in the archive overide

Archive: jg2e02_03_00.pp
File: AS00_23_01_00_00.xx
Replace With: AS00_22_216_Braid.xx

Nothing happened.
I also refreshed by clicking on her height.

ok this was my bad

i should have written AS00_23_01_00.xx

And pic shows extention 1 because I was testing slot 0, 1 and flipped 1.

That worked, thanks m8!

Your hair highlight is off. Her eyes angle needs to be lower, too.

Meant to post this a minute ago but: I can't say I'm happy about it, but my care for it is outweighed by the process to fix it, so fuck it.

Right now I just need to decide on some final touches, and might make three different cards of her:
Her original hair, the one with the new hair I'm using, and one with her hair down -which is in like one of the CGset images. also because wew her with her hair down.
Then I'll probably move on to a new girl, whoever that would be.

I've got some Maya experience with rigging characters. I mean if all a necklace needs is a single bone, than it shouldn't be a problem.