/bbg/ - Milfborne General

Spooky edition

Spooked to death >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

What's your favorite voice line?

>You there, hunter! Didn't you see the warning? Old Yharnam, burned and abandoned by men, is now home only to beasts. They are of no harm to those above. Turn back, or the hunter will face the hunt.

"a killer must hunt, keep your hands free of blood"

FC still going, and if so where?

Loran. Bring your monocle and unupgraded weapons.

Oh, my.
Just as I feared.
Then a beast-possessed degenerate was I, as my detractors made eminently clear
Does the nightmare never end?!

>Milfborne General
For what purpose

next time op leave it bloodborne general pls & ty

We doing a theme or is it just a thing some folk are doing for shits and giggles?

Just a thing me and margle were doing. I'm going to keep trying to get these kills with the monocle but you can do your thing.

also a game-relevant image would be appreciated

Unupgraded weapons deal too little damage. At least get some +10 ones.

Yeah I'm using a +10 now.

Anyone for Defiled Watchdog?
Pass: bbg
Place: Defiled Pthumeru, layer 2, fog

Still need help?

Definitely!

Chikage users are cool and redpilled as fuck

>he stops at the redpill
Pathetic

God damn. Ringing again. I hate this boss.

Bloodborne the first person shooter

Meant for

SRRCing now on my STR

>Ahh, sweet child of Kos, returned to the ocean
>A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea
>Accepting of all there is
>And can be

totally doable

Make sure you have the hud off too

God fuck it all! It's definitely my fault.

Is there a reason we're using this shitty thread?

>Killed a guy using nothing but tools
Neat

So, this is confusing me, how do I summon people specifically from here? I see people setting passwords for jolly cooperation and whatnot, but I have no idea how to do it.

Fug, I forgot to grab a BBP

Open settings menu
Go down to network
Click it
In the field that says "Password", enter the password
Make sure to have matchmaking to worldwide

Chikage users are brainlets and nobody likes them.

I like Eden...

For Christ's sake. I said I'd never do these goddamn chalices a second time and yet here I am. If you wanna call it a night I understand.

Not at all, let's keep trying. Don't worry too much about dying since it's common in FRC chalices. I'll SRRC in again now that I got my BBPs

Also you gotta post here, tell us the password and where you're ringing

I'd try to help you too but sadly I haven't done much PvE in like a year except farming Watchers so I'd just be a burden.

Eden is a fag
>starts every fight with bloodletter already tricked so he doesnt risk health loss and can go for big damage untrick attack
>when it's untricked switches to chikage fishing for 15 minutes for a single unzip, never pressing another button
>when all else fails and his health is low brings out bolt saif and mashes r1 like a nigger

He's the easiest person to fight if I play like a little bitch like him, and the most annoying if I'm just having fun and being more flashy.

Please don't post spooky gifs like that, remeber that Bloodborne is a 16+ game

It's all right. I appreciate the thought.

I don't even have the bolt saif and bloodletter on the same build. I try to use the full movesets

I'm back home. Is the FC still going on? Also, why Milfborne... whatever, I guess.

Wow, thanks! You guys destroyed him. Time to work my way to Amygdala.

FC is still going in Loran, git in here

Leave Eden alone, nao!

He's right though.

I don't actually mind him, but literally every Chikage I've fought plays exactly the same.

>... whatever I guess

Unironically kill yourself.

How the FUCK did they get away with this? Are age rating people casuals who didn't see Yahar'gul or the NTR sperm faction or TWO fetus ritual materials?

>t. assblasted str/arc

>t. Eden

I also blt, but I don't run 117 blt/arc nonsense, and I dont fish for 20 minutes, or start with blt tricked so I can 2 shot people.

bloodletter*

Are you really complaning about people starting the fight with a tricked Letter?

I've never ran a 117. You can check my echoes. This build is 45/30. You guys will always find something to complain about though. You'll never find me posting salty comments in the thread about losing. I do my best to try to keep pvp running here.

It makes a fight less fun when you only need 2 hits. I guess I just don't see the enjoyment of running BLT if you just remove all the risks that come with making such a build. It also isn't fun doing this Dash > r1 > Dash > r1 > Dash > delayed r1 > Dash > r1.

Besides, blt is more fun when you know, you can actually use the wide array of guns, or more than just 2handed versions of the weapons.

Literally autism.

>nigger

Hmm...

I just jumped 3 times in the same fight. Why Miyazaki.

>whining about blt when you yourself are blt
>being a whiny baby ever
>shitting on ed*n
alright who is this I'm about to join FC just to thrash you

What's wrong, nigger?

>saying nigger outside of /pol/
you really are new here arent you

It's me, Eggnog, see me in moltybleed.

But you can't be Eggnog if I'm Eggnog.

That's literally the most tumblr and newest thing a person could ever say, ever. You filthy roodypoo.

nigger

That's embarrassing, nigger.

But are you?

Oh user

I like to think I am. How are you me

Just stop giving that candy ass (You)s.

I'm inside you

Where is a good spot to be summoned as a purple phantom? Hunter's Dream, perhaps?

>Pressed square like a retard

Delet this immediately.

i want to be inside eggnog

Man I've lost count of the times Adella's blood saved me.

Her vial was the only thing that kept me going during story chalices, when I was doing it on low BLs. Would often ran out of vials when boss health is super low, and that one extra Adella vial with the health regen just helps.

racist posting is borderline shitposting and is thread derailing

edgelords AWAY AWAY

Stop being black and or liberal, you fucking goon.

I'm still new here but could u share more about your build? blt build is one of the last things left for me to try in this game and I'm planning new character. how do you manage early game with BLT/ARC build exactly?

I always make sure to cuck her. Everytime she asks if I want her blood I refuse. I make sure to get the whores blood as many times as I can while also still getting the umbilical cord (because fighting fakesefka is fun).

Is there any way to get more of them after the blood moon? Or unique blood vials in general?

More jumps. Just let me disable them, Miyazaki.

You literally just play with a saw and base stats until end game, like every other build. This game fucking sucks.

good oc

This place won't survive the winter

Do you really think that fag made that?

I was thinking about cheesing simon to get bowblade early, make it +9 in cainhurst and then get chikage but I have no idea how I would get past rom with BLT/ARC...

i did indeed make that, but not the first time I've posted it.

Why don't you take a closer look at the ludwig/sponge posts from a couple of threads ago

Just summon help.

>everyone is making fun of me because i'm a faggot
>better pretend to be someone people like so they then rethink their decision and decide to stop being muh raciss

NO

what about saying nigger isnt racist
i honestly dont give a shit but dont lie to yourself

Rom isn't strong against blood, it's not a hard fight at all.

Faye is a beast!

I'm not implying rom is hard for bloodtinge build. I'm just a shitter who needs OP weapon early to cheese some bosses who can't be parried or backstabbed

Your pick is tearing me a new one Hinrich, what gems do you have in that thing?

You can unlock all the BLT weapons before Rom though.

Two 32.6% and a 31.5%. I farmed for them this past week.

I think ratings are only based on direct imagery and language.
Age rating people probably just test the first few levels to see how much blood comes out when someone gets hit and how naked can you get, and read papers with all the bad words and questionable content in the game.
They don't dig deep into the underlying themes and lore of the game like players do, and even if they did it woulnd't raise the age rating since it's vague and non-visual.
Pegi is actually pretty reasonable with their ratings usually.

not as far as I know, which is why I try to finish as many chalices as i can before Rom