/owg/ - Overwatch General

REAL TORB HOURS

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R (embed)

>Hana posting is actively discouraged on /owg/
>Olivia and Orisa are far better waifus and relevant posting is actively encouraged

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCT_lgJ5eq8
youtube.com/watch?v=u8E7ligaeDY
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
strawpoll.me/14262930
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck tracer and fuck british people

Here comes...

Good arcade farming music babes youtube.com/watch?v=JCT_lgJ5eq8

>missing half the OP info
At least copy it right faggot

i can't believe i actually miss Ana being meta

Sombra online.

>Previous thread:

first for niggers should just die off and OP is a faggot once again

Off Season competitive is a tilt fest roller coaster

>Start a game with 5 dps 1 tank
>Other team is 5 dps 1 mercy
>Immediately get ass ravaged dominated
>Half your team leaves 1 minute into the match

It's no fun when a hero is worthless.

*blacks your path*

Precious purple puta

aaand filtered

Don't ever make an OP again.

In fact, delete this, so we can make a better one.

worst skin

Punished Pharah skin when?

Is anyone about to drop the game if they don't nerf Mercy into near-uselessness before the start of the next season?

Counter filtered, get rekt kid

Night, euro /owg/.

*presses a and easily sidesteps you*

>blizzard guts mercy
>all the season 2 gold mercy mains plummet out of gm
>except now with massively inflated egos
God, would anything be more glorious

Rate
youtube.com/watch?v=u8E7ligaeDY

*BOOM* *BOOM* *CRASH*
SO HOL' UP!
*WWWWOOOOOSSSSHHHHHH*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*STOMP* *STOMP* *STOMP*
SO YOU BE SAYIN' DAT WE WUZ FLANKERS N SHIT!?

Reaper is quite literally a worse junkrat in every way

Very dank

Actually I think it's the best. The war paint actually looks cool unlike his default skin.

I think the worst part about Mercy players is that, even though they are playing the most babbymode, on-rails hero in the game, they could at least have humility.
Instead, they're usually the most obnoxious people in the game. They refuse to even imagine that Mercy is unbalanced. They are always the first to trash talk both the other team and their own team. They act like they are the fucking boss but only talk in order to whine instead of making important callouts from their position behind the entire team. They make it seem like they are the best player on their team, when they are, without a doubt, the worst.
The few times I've filled playing Mercy I've been amazed at how boring and easy it is, and how I seem to do better than actual Mercy mains. It's dropped my respect for them lower than I ever thought possible.

And yet this character is now mandatory in every single game with a pick rate over 100%.
I don't think Mercy and Overwatch can live at the same time. I shudder thinking about how Mercywatch is going to look on the e-sports big screen. It is going to be worse than the WNBA.

yeah the problem with the blue skins is that the top half of the fist arm colour clashes with the gold and the legendaries look like shit desu

> I shudder thinking about how Mercywatch is going to look on the e-sports big screen. It is going to be worse than the WNBA.
The fire rises.

hahaha I also bought a golden fist for Doomfist.
God, I hate my life.

Cry harder

>try Overwatch
>first match
>Pharah rockets the pocket Mercy me in spawn kill to broken Genji balance
lmao nice game Overcucks

this is the only weapon which look good in gold
the other are hot trash

Fuck who needs to be nerfed, what characters do you guys think need to be buffed?

Doomfist, Ana's damage, Reaper, Sombra, Bastion, Mcree
There's just so many bad heroes right now.

>tfw trash talked every team today as mercy
they all suck except me ! Especially YOU user!

yeah man

It doesn't matter. If they don't nerf Mercy (like a real nerf) this game is going to be dead within 6 months.

Lower all of Doomfist's cooldown and give him some armor on his ground pound and give him one more shot of his gun

There should never be a time where all of Doomfist's abilities are on cooldown desu

>literal bipolar xqc is making millions because he can hold W and press M1
what's your excuse?

Gold huntress widow gun looks pretty good.
Mercy players live in a bubble man. They have no fucking clue how easy their job is relative to anyone else and are the first to bitch about DPS not doing their job when they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

I saw Eeveea on overbuff the other day playing Mccree so I checked it out. He was playing FFA vs silver players and losing duels to silver players on Mercy. He was so bad he couldn't even hit stationary targets after stunning them.

He then spent like 5 minutes talking about how complicated reloading with combat roll is. This is consistently in top 500. It's honestly mindblowing.

Yeah it won't mercy is safe

>do all 10 placement matches in the last 5 hours
>people constantly bitching about "why are you doing placement this late in the season????"
>kids actually think I'm gonna give a shit about my rank or the competitive game and aren't just doing it for the golden weapon points

Not just buffs, but complete reworks!

When does season 7 start

>official channel

Amélie on the front page

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>~46 Hrs

McCree is nowhere near bad. Inb4
>b-but soldier does his job easier!
Yeah if you're shit and can't click on skulls

I want the discord orb througth the shield back, why just some heroes should be allowed to be OP and ruin the fun for everyone else ?
why not make every heroes OP since the balance of the game doesn't seems to mater?

McCree is not bad but he is extremely mediocre. They need to buff his falloff or his damage.

Give me potg pls Zarya.

>tfw Pharah will never whisper "habibi" into your ear

why live brehs?

You know what would be funny? Creating a channel, upload braindead gameplay from quickplay but add the grandmaster icon on your portrait and try to build a following with your shit guides.

because blizzard takes turns with balancing
this ain't doters for everyone to be OP at the same time

TWINKIE HOUSE!

how is one game so buggy and so pushed for esports

how do they calculate pick rate? if 12 people go into a match and mercy is picked once, is that 50% or 100%

>no comp score board
>players can look up your id/the ids of other players

Why not just actually be in GM and make your retarded guides using trolling footage.

it'd just get dissected by some autistic rick and morty loving redditor. no point.

>Devilish Bloo

>Why not just actually be in GM and make your retarded guides using trolling footage
Chi long qua did that but most people here are shit

>use earthshatter on horizon lunar colony
>earth is still there
wtf blizzard

Eh, apax was not worse than how the usual pro games are. More heroes are chosen, but yeah, mercy everywhere.

I can't make my own decisions so get in lads
strawpoll.me/14262930

Multiply the number by 6.
That's how often you see that character in a team.

Do you think Doomfist and Widowmaker ever fraternized?

if you get a torb gold gun you get a gold weapon AND hammer
Doomfist only gets a gold fist.

I bet the sex would be so kinky it would leave them black and blue

widow had doomfist tied up and edged him but would always punch him in the balls to ruin any pleasure

this was for WEEKS
after he broke free and widow ran away he became addicted to masturbating to the sheer thought, which is why he has only 1 huge arm

>widowmaker didn't turn widow until 6 to 7 years ago
>doomfist has been in jail for at least five years

Who knows m8, ask CuckaChu

>Angela spots some shota

that is 50% I believe, the reason why it is over 100% is because it does picks not time, so I believe (correct me if I am wrong)if someone swtiches to mercy after someone switches off, that counts as a pick.
Most people however don't switch to a hero after someone switches off, so this discrepancy is usually negligible, so the fact that we actually see the effect of this should say something.

>that Bloo outfit
MUH

I'm a tank main and I got a bit tired of having bad dps on my team this season(as all of them) so I'm thinking of using the next season to train a dps or two to be able to use them, which do you suggest? I'm mostly good with Soldier but sometimes I just choke to the pressure of having to deal with a Pharah...

Any tips/sleeper heroes for a plat trying to improve

WE

Why can't Tracer be straight or at the very least bisexual? Why does Blizzard hate male Tracer fans so much?

Play the next hero. It will be a lifeleeching support.

One day....I'll get my revenge...

This is just too much.

everyone hates you
including your own reflection

get over it

t. based black man

/owg/ is a no bully zone

Reminder that both Winston and Tracer are NOT to be bullied

Huh, Mercy pickrate actually went down... by 0.02%. The nerf is working guys.

>offseason
>go on us server
>bastion + orisa every game in qp

what the fuck is your problem burgerpeople ? do you like converting your every day life into games? and by this i mean sitting in 1 place and spewing shit out of your mouth.

>west africans
>related in any way to the kang meme

Really hope we get at least a bit more from them, its been a long while since they have had any story dedicated to them.

>play dps
>support players screaming at me and the other dps to kill the mercy first
This is almost as bad as trying to kill her before her rework. I hate having to play hide an seek with the healslut.

what about hide and fuck? would you enjoy that?

>playing comp one day
>OI FOOKIN WANKA FOOKIN M8 STOP FOOKIN DYIN M8!
>WOW M8 THAT WAS FOOKIN BOLLOCKS
Why do eurofags come to the US server and complain about them?

Rumor has it there's another cinematic at Blizzcon staring them: Winston goes back to Horizon and brings Tracer along at her insistence. There they confront Hammond whose taken over the colony.

Mercy is broken as fuck and is required to be a priority target more than previously.

what's the iq of the average gm symmetry main?

160s?

in the double digits

>Overwatch
>6,708 viewers
rest in rip