Literally how can a poor person start a business with 0 capital? And no current employment to secure a laon with

Literally how can a poor person start a business with 0 capital? And no current employment to secure a laon with.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialblade.com/youtube/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drop shipping probably. Doesn't cost anything for the first few weeks. Or sell shirts on Amazon.

you can try by going to r9k

Everyone i have talked to says dropshipping is a meme.

>prostitution
>assassin
> getting a job to make money to start a business
Choose one. If prostitution then post rates

because it is

who the fuck wants to buy shitty chinese ripoff products

You don't have $200?

I started my second business with $200. It earned me $500 - $800 a week in cash.

what was the buisness?

penny stocks

you could sell your workforce...
but anyway, as a poor person who tried to start a business without much money.. it's difficult, if not simply impossible IMO

if you have good knowledge of something technical (even scamming people could be said to be "technical"), you don't really have many options

anyway, try finding something you like and you know something about it (for example, most people here likes anime, so that's something), and think about how can you spin that to get money from it (for example, figurines from china/japan that you can sell for >= 2x or something . see to get some good ideas )

sell your own time.

whether it's giving blowjobs or mowing lawns, your time doesn't cost you a thing

street fighting

You dont.
Where do you think capital comes from? Working and saving beforehand for a few years or sweat equity. Read masters of doom, or any real rags to riches entrepreneurial story, dont aim for bitches like gates or zuck

Create an app or a website.

Once you start getting traffic, slap some ads on their and voila.

The only overhead comes from hosting the site/app

I just secured a contract for my business that doesn't exist yet, promising a product I can't deliver yet. I have 48 hours to figure out how. It's all about building a relationship.

the hard part is deciding what to make/how you'll get traffic to it

create a yiuoutube channel.. produce vids everyday... check out the numbers at socialblade.com/youtube/

Mobile car detailing.

Sounds like back breaking work. Not to mention people are funnu about their cars. They always seem to find new scratches that werent there before and they blame it on you.

True it was tiring. But I'd rather do that than wait tables or work in a cubicle.

Adam?

>pewdepew
>estimated yearly earnings €565.7K - €9.1M

what is this fucking world we live in. this is why people with real jobs have troubles getting around. because they have to indirectly pay for all this shit