/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1022 - Best Henchmen Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xal-7X729ps
youtube.com/watch?v=tPJyntLWQQM
youtube.com/watch?v=iL3Fqw1pX-M
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhh8K2wJC1E
youtube.com/watch?v=az6eEJi1-pE
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7dKmO65Xw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN

>no Chaos boss fight

Sonic The Comic is better than Archie.

How come all the gay autists flock to your game instead of others. Explain yourself for creating a massive shit stain on the earth in the form of a fanbase. Literally worse then cancer. If my children ever admit to liking sonic, god knows in whom's tiny asshole my loaded shotgun is ending up.

Are you better now, /sthg/? Got all your autistic screeching out of you system?

IF MY FEET DON'T TOUCH THE GROUND

sonic sucks

*couple's costumes*

What's your favorite candy bar, user?

I want more pictures of characters interacting with their r63 selves

IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY
WE HAVE TURNED THE PAGE

t. Rick and Morty fan

>Not Orbot and square Orbot.

It has it's moments.

sonic look like he had a stroke

I just want to play Forces. Why'd it have to leak so soon?

Fast has it side effects

Can Ian fix Infinite, like how he fixed silver?

Nice.
girl Amy got hot bod.

Fleetway Sonic is such a fucking cunt
>"oi m8 u jus can handle the banter *snorts tea up dickhole*

There's banter and there's being a fucking cunt.

No user! The pull of my autism is too strong!

I have no doubt, see Eclipse. Having said that, I don't know if it's worth the trouble if we could choose between that and something else.

Considering that Ian's favorite kind of villain to write is "Smug cunt ft keikaku doori", Infinite under Ian will be a fucking blast

It's basically Finitevus mixed with pre-reboot Eggman

I hope we see more of this mind fuck stuff in the comics

I hope Ian has a scene of someone shutting Infinite up in the middle of one of his speeches. Kept wishing that would happen at some point in the game.

Infinite already has a lot of good qualities to him. The problem is that he's underutilized and constantly holding the Idiot Ball. I think someone like Ian could really bring out the potential of someone like Infinite.

Infinite's achilles heel is being so up his own ass he can't finish the job. Ian will probably love writing him.

user, you have to trust me. You need to take some time away from the franchise before you OD on fast & autism.

Sounds like you just can't handle bantz, tbqh

Why is this general so FUCKING FAST

Previous thread
>108 posters

Post-leak shitposting. Same thing happened with Mania.

>burger can't take the banter

youtube.com/watch?v=Xal-7X729ps

Depends on if SEGA/Sonic Team is keeping large elements of the mystery surrounding him under wraps for future stuff. If they are, Ian can't explore him much.

>"You're a mistake, you limey cunt!"

topkek

Girl Sonic a best

Even if that's the case, Infinite's personality is hammier than a fucking butcher shop. Ian will run with that

Another thing is if they'll let him use him at all. I wouldn't be surprised if they say no to using him for now.

I think they'll allow him for use. After all, by the time the comics come out, Forces will be about a half a year old. And they also allowed Ian to work on a canon comic with Infinite in it. I think this shows Sega's willingness to work with the comic creators. If they ask to use Infinite, I am sure Sega will say yes.

You're pretty good.
>pretty
>good

Would Sonic brutally kill Knuckles if he pranked him by giving him a tofu dog with chili on it?

Gonna make another raunchy Sonic story commission.

Are Tofu Dogs good?

Wow I want a diaper now

Nice.
Who to, what characters and how raunchy?

holy shit sonic, it's just tofu

Why is everyone not reporting the diaperfag spam?

Mild, probably Sonic and an older Tails.

>And they also allowed Ian to work on a canon comic with Infinite in it.
They also let him do an official comic for Sonic Boom Shattered Crystal that had Lyric in it and then banned him from use in the Boom comic. SEGA is fickle with these sorts of things.

I just did

Janitors just aren't doing anything about it, user.

I guess the leak was wrong in terms of Amy getting character development with Sonic in Forces. Oh well, at least she wasn't too obsessive this time.

What leak?

Guys I can't wait till Infinite's full theme comes out. Shit's gonna be fucking glorious. It's gonna be 4 mins 30 sec long btw, according to Ohtani-san.

>pink shoulder and bod
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=tPJyntLWQQM

Enjoy your three day vacation, faggot

she wants that classic cock too

There was a leak saying that Sonic would get character development with Tails, Knuckles, the Avatar, and Amy. Forget where it was posted but I think most of its predictions were correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=iL3Fqw1pX-M

Notice how the song without shitty synths and Jun Senoue on guitar is better than most of the tracks in the main game?

Can we just get Senoue back on the soundtracks for 3D games? They probably don't want him back because of the backlash to Sonic 4's music but the problem was that Senoue was out of his element. He doesn't fit with Genesis sounding music, he needs to make high energy guitar tracks for Modern Sonic.

Jesus fuck the Veeky Forums native extension just fucked up in a pretty creepy way for me. Did that happen to anyone else?

You guys enjoying sonic colors 2?

He did well with 3D Flickies Island though.

I expected Akon to make an appearance tbqh

Yeah.

I haven't played it yet, but I probably will.

Hey, the only issue with the synths have been how much it's been overused.

There is a Sonic Colors 2? I would love that.

>songs in Forces with shitty synths are shitty
>songs in Sonic 4 with shitty synths are shitty
Senoue and Ohtani are both great, the solution is to stop telling them to use shitty synths just because le """""retro""""" meme

Oh yeah, hurry to unexplored land
Don't mind the steep slopes of any obstacles
Oh yeah, hurry to the unexplored land
I'm not scared at all
Are you scared of something?
I don't mind these walls or any obstacles
I'm not scared at all
And I don't wanna hear you

Senoue is a fucking musical genius. Every single track he composed from the Adventure era is pure kino and brilliantly composed

>kino

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhh8K2wJC1E

How is Super Sonic fight in Forces?

This is growing on me help

Post things in Sonic that makes you squint in joy

I'll start: Fist Bump

The fucking cheese in Fist Bump makes me smile everytime I hear it.

Liam O'Brien

oh my godddddd this is so fucking beautiful

Ooooh can't wait for Forces!

stop it

Fist Bump is shit! SHIIIT

Shadow

What if he gave him a sausage made with actual meat, instead of what american hot dogs are normally made of (animal skin, bone, blood vessels, nerves, etc)

Fucking lovely.

Damn right.
Have another.
youtube.com/watch?v=az6eEJi1-pE

When Sonic eats chilidogs, is he eating the animals he saved?

lel

Lovely

Circle of life

Did Knuckles lose a bet?

Noice

Adventure's soundtrack will always be my favorite in the entire series. Just wish the game aged as well as the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7dKmO65Xw

Sonamy may never happen, in the games at least, but at least there's always fanart.