/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Kirumi is bae edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31576395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ouma is for ___!

maki bad BO

I love Junko!

Kyoko is best girl.

gay

Hydraulic press challenge.

The best V3 character is _________

I want to fuck Kaito!

fine mom

Crushing

Miu big family

Irumi shit family

Juzo and Komaeda!

Kiyo da!

Mommy!!!

>Shinguji-chan. The child support payments are late this month. Again.

True.

How does /drg/ feel about this pairing? It's meh imo

Let's turn this into a more positive thread- which dangan do you think would smell great? Any idea what that scent would be?

I'm in a bit of financial trouble. If only someone could help me out~

How much money do you need?

tree fiddy

i might consider it if you come with me to a hotel later

Sick MMD videos with Komaeda.

I would pay good money to see an adventure anime about these three

She's perfect

Kaito smells like cum. Manly cum. He sucks dicks, but in a manly way. No homo.

>"perfect"
>not "picture perfect"
user do you even clever wordplay

I think Angie would smell of citrus fruits.

Just finished 2-1, I want to throw myself under a bus, holy shit. You guys weren't kidding about Nagito.

Also I want to nibble Koizumi's legs for one reason.

Koko! Fuck the user from last thread for making me vent.

Cuddles!
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31576395
No Komaeda but...

and that's when I realized I wasn't talking to Tsumugi, but a giant crustacean from the paleolithic era

The best girl!

and why haven't you left? fuck off. you will get spoiled.

Worst of the worst

some* reason, sorry.

Tfw over 250 IQ

Sonia

MONACA~!!!

Too obvious.

Since Kiyo takes a few hours to get ready in the morning, I'd imagine he smells really nice. Probly smells of perfume and tea. A shame I don't have a sense of smell.

Can we have more Dangan bikinis

I love Kaito!

Sayaka

shinguji pungent smelly armpits

Why did you shorten your name?

But how else are you going to capture your adoration for Mahiru?

I'm woke tell me more

sorrymasen, bye then.

I can see why people went there, but I'm not a fan. From what I can tell people pair them because they seem similar on the surface (low self-worth, bad at social interaction, down with murder). But the actual causes of their similarities are very different (Mikan is fucked up because she was abused, Komaeda is fucked up because his talent warped his view of the world). So I don't think they would actually understand each other very well.

God me too. I wish I could amputate his arms and legs and eat them so I can keep him inside me forever while also be able to take care of a helpless Kaito unable to do things himself.

t. Mitty

Help me danganbros

I can't stop fantasizing about fingering Dangan Ronpa girls with skirts

Why do most of them have to stand invitingly like this, god I wanna just shove my hand up her and stab her with my fingers so hard

I'd plow into that hole so hard she'd flood the world with her despair

Some anons got rather annoyed by the name and kept bugging me to get rid of it (they apparently couldn't take anything I said seriously due to the name), so I compromised and shortened it instead. Out of curiosity, does the string of characters after your name have any meaning? Its rather intresting.
I'd lick them anyways.

Same here user. I just wanna finger Akane.

MUGI!

tentacles

FUCCCCCKKK SHE'S PERFECT

FUCK FUCK FUCK

I want to make Kaito my little doll!
I want to amputate his arms and legs (in the least painful way possible).
I want to be there with him when he sees he's missing his limbs, and cheer him up when he starts crying.
I want to hold him against my chest and tell him everything will be alright.
I want to take care of him and do the things he can't do himself anymore for him.
I want to help him jack off as he sucks my manboobs.
I want relieve his stress and anxiety of now being quadraplegic forever by fucking him.
Then I'll buy bionic arms and legs for him because this is actually quite fucked up.

F A T
A
T

same except for the ending

Do not finger Tsumugi.

It's a tripcode. It generates it for u so others can't copy it. That way people have a harder time trying to impersonate you.

Can we have an Akane graphic where she stands invitingly like Junko with her legs apart like that

W-why just her

I should've just posted this pasta, considering I also wrote it, but the intention is the same.

Grilling?

Meh, wouldn't want to

Fucking prude with that knee skirt

You could always deactivate the limbs at any time in order to remind Kaito of how helpless he is without them and how generous you are for letting him have them in the first place!
Huh, neat.

civilized discussion.

lurk moar

Just beat DRV3, the twist in chapter 1 broke my heart.
The twist in chapter 6 broke my love for the series.
Never expected that coming desu. Guess it's either you lay the series to rest now or go on for full cash grab and lose the spirit of the series.

Do not finger Mugi cosplaying as Junko either please.

Imagine how insane case 5 would have been if it wasn't super obvious that Ouma died?

I think she's hyper sexy. Everything about her body makes me want to explode.

Because she's my waifu. If more people want to contribute, they can do so.

Amami probably smells pretty good when he's not out for days adventuring around

Finally, an edition for me.

I want to randomly deactivate kaito's bionic limbs while he's walking around by himself in public, and watch him cry out in frustration, embarrassment while everyone just looks at him confused

Very and I hated it. 2-5 was a wild ride because you figure "oh it's a suicide" and then nope he literally tricked someone to kill him. 3-5 is "oh Kaito's sleeve is hanging out so obviously Kokichi is dead" and they never truly go away from that. And once you know Kokichi is the dead one, his killer becomes very obvious.

It would have been better if it went according to script and Maki did it

hey isn't that a trace?

sometimes i feel like i have no idea who i'm posting with
yall need atua to smite you down

low iq post

Its a well written pasta Kaitofucker.
Eh, Ch6 is an interesting case of why you need to properly plan out meta endings. The in-universe audience being denounced isn't the same as us, the out of universe DR audience; but its easy for people to interpret it as a FUCK-YOU-FOR-LIKING-THE-GAME when consumed by the rage the ending leaves them with then to replay the game and notice all the evidence that says Tsumugi is lying about it when there is little payoff for finding it and no official answers on whats real and fake in the ending. Overall, its both really intresting and frustraing and this got long as shit.

Not to mention they wouldn't be a very healthy couple at all. I mean people can ship whatever they want I know I ship some stupid shit myself but I just don't like it.

Ah, thanks! I guess it was a silly name, but it's weird seeing one so short so I was just curious. Basically what said, it's like a password for your name

a classic

To add on to why 2-5 was a fucking WILD ride

At first you go "oh fuck someone killed him or maybe it was a suicide, no someone killed him, Nevermind everyone is airtight it was suicide" and then finally C H I A K I

It gave everyone lots of opportunity to kill and the such and was just a really fun case.

not as long as 3-6 the worst, longest, and most repetitive infodump in the entire series

How do you guys build your physical damage dealers in the talent plan?

As in what skills do you prioritize?

I knew what it meant, but it's just they destroyed the entire universe of before V3. So there was no point in them and all the world building

I want Kaito to smite me down for my sins.

Thanks!
I'm gonna sleep now.

Y

Hmm, maybe.

---
>tfw thought I had figured out everything about Chiaki's body that makes me explode
>find another thing
>tfw her bikini is constantly providing "upskirt" moments
help (don't help)

You'd be surprised how many people couldn't realize Kaito killed Kokichi.

I initially suspected suicide. It seemed obvious he made it look like he was tortured but actually took his own life. It's probably the one case I was certain there wasn't a separate culprit. Once they brought up the [/spoiler]poison[/spoiler] I still thought that was just what they had used on themselves. Once they said about "what else was found at the rime scene?" I had an oh-shit moment and finally realized what happened. It was by far the most clever case in the series.

hajime get over it, your waifu is dead

No.

>Watching Kaito crash to the floor when you deactivate his artificial limbs
>Kaito trying to act like nothing is wrong when he tries and fails to push himself back up
>Kaito barely able to keep from crying as he has to slowly drag himself along the ground

If what Tsumugi is saying is true then V3 has to take place in a separate universe, which means the pre-certification universe is fine.