azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

しゅき

toot

Is there a list of construction only ships? Besides SSR I mean.

say something nice about your bro

Bloomers are a miracle.

Aniki needs to be more smug

She can walk?

toot

I want to bully Unicorn and break her doll!

Russian botes.

Cleveland is so handome

Aurora looks miles better.

actual perfection

Wasn't this the slav ship that was literally shaped like a disc

Yeah it was mean for the shore or rivers, forget which so it didn't need good seakeeping.

Ah, found the name Novgorod, a coastal defence monitor

She actually reminds me of Luvia from fate/kaleid without the big tits and drills

Why does enemy CVs launch a million planes in PVP but mine doesn't?

LB your CVs

My girlfriend is so cute.

Why can't i shove my face between Prinz's bobes?

your girlfriend my wife

They should add submarines and make them boys

And you can marry them

That's going a bit too far

Make them your crossdressing wife(male)

D-2 with the troll spawn is killing me. I almost always had to fight once with no ammo. Holy shit I'm not going back here ever again.

So whats the benefit of LBing CV/Ls? I know CA and CL get their Barrages.

see

Can hold more than 1 Air attack.

Zenryoku de ikimaaaasu~

Nuking shit with 4 consecutive air attacks feels so good.

Only LB for PVP or hard mode purposes, for farming keep the normal rarity ones 0LB.

Dess.

jabberin

Really? she's more like Rin imo, and Helena is Sakura

So what are the ideal ones? Akaga, ShouZui, and Enterprise?

>he's still in the foxmines

How do we fix BB/BC/BM girls?

Why is Helena like Sakura?

Akaga, Enterprise and Lusty.

Nope, but it's always great to have 0LB normal rarity ships to farm all kinds of things, especially when new events come and they can do the first couple maps easily.

What is the reward from clearing and 3 star hard mode ?

Death

Don't let Saru draw them.

I don't know, maybe because she can cook and have purple hair

>brooklyn can't keep up with phoenix and helena
it's not fair

buff when

This plaque thing is from clearing hard mode. No need to 3 star.

Rare Phoenix art.

I married Brooklyn because she's my historical-waifu, but she's literally useless compared to Aniki and Helena ;_;

Probably because phoenix ingame art is shit.

She's basically a worse Wichita.

But that's the best way to save them.

Her ingame art make her like a genki tomboy, i think it's cute

Brooklyn refit never ;_;

Double their HP or give them an equipment that makes them untargettable as if they were ghosts.

I can only hope her retrofit gets her some more attention from fan artists, she's very likable.

So only special furniture, more token but more fuel usage and smalllll chance for gold BP ?

Worse but cheaper Wichita, i use Brooklyn for daily and farming because USA CL is good for auto.

You also get purple plates, and I've gotten a few random gold chests along with gold plane blueprints. It's not as fuel efficient as B3 but I'll take some extra fuel loss if I can gather purple plates with my event farming.

> no meme-glasses for reaper aniki
I feel scammed.

You will feel more scammed when Halloween is over and using that skin feels dumb.

>smalllll chance for gold BP

The chance seems pretty good actually, I already have 10 plane blueprints from D3 and I cleared it at best about 10-12 times or so.

and no panty string

Rolled two gold pressure catapults, these things are pretty good for CVs like Kaga and Enterprise, right?

Yes, they make lucky E even more stupid when it procs

Kagrou and Ayanami.

Upon trying to enter hard mode, I've realised I have no high level DDs to use
Who should I level?

retrofit javelin

Jaberin is great, once you retrofit her she starts spamming torpedos and gains Lucky E levels of dodge.

Jabberin

Well, she is my starter after all, time to dump some fuel on her
(I just hate her voice though, which is why I stopped using her)

I did it

Barring Kagerou, your DD options are shit my dude.
Go farm for Yuudachi or something, anyone that's not her, Ayanami or Kagerou aren't really worth actually levelling unless you're going full z-squad with z23/z1/eventually z46.

Fuck, I forgot that Jaberin got kaizou with this update and started levelling Glowworm instead.

I like vampire's healing if it works, is she worth leveling?

Kagerou doesnt have enough cuteness stat to be promoted to main fleet status. I was halfway through world 5 when the event hit, so I havent been able to farm for poi and ayanami just wouldnt drop

any lvl 90+ DD will shit on hard mode, just pick what ever

>Day javelin gets released
>Apparently underwhelming and not a good remodel plus needs far too many blueprints
>Days later
>T1 on all chink charts and everyone reccomends remodeling her

What happened?

Her skills sound like shit, but they're actually really good. Like a reverse Leander Kai.

Did anyone ever play Navyfield years ago? I miss spaming torps with my Kita

Pls post your lv 70 book daily auto-clear fleet.

She's okay. She's good as a sort of "I'm an immortal DD what the fuck are you going to do about it" sort of thing in a clearing squad, her problem is lack of torp stat. She does have a relatively decent barrage though, and the heal definitely helps.

Well guess what my dude. She has the highest static torp stat in the game if you consider her buff. In addition she has chain torp for double the "fuck you" and, since I mentioned her buff, she also buffs your entire frontlines torp stat by up to +15%. Just shill out for the Halloween skin you stupid goy.

Because the chinks are meme'ing and they hyper over value things that are "decent" for running on auto.
That's kind of about it. Think of her tiering as equivalent to Eldridge.

>auto
>on the torpedo daily
Just manual it, it's only 3 battles. Stop being lazy.

Books are kamizakes, not torps.
I can do torps well, but ram-boats are fucking nasty, always sinking 1-2 of my backrows.

Nigga, what is wrong with you

Just go full BB.

Oh, sorry, I was thinking plates. Get 3 CLs with beaver badge and you shouldn't have a single one sneak past.

Just run Kaga/Akagi with Barracuda's and another random CV with them if you need the HP pool, and then run at least 2 gunboat CL with a random torp bote up front.
Shit's ez, man.

>not just running phoenix+vestal on auto for the torp daily
shiggy diggy doo

Lately i've been having a communication error on Memu, anyone have the same problem?

if it's you not being able to connect to server chances are it's because they are under severe load

Why is the price of purple plates so ridiculous (5 for 30 medals) in the medal exchange shop?

Eldridge isnt bad though

Since she was in the water and in commission, USS Constitution when?

Time sink? How often do they drop later in the game?

They really want you to go into the poimines

They drop quite commonly in later worlds, much more commonly than blue BG ships.

But she isn't good, either.
The same goes for Jav on full retrofit.

I was lurked around and faintly remember someone recommend to keep this box for some reason.

enlighten me user