/mbgg/ - Mobage General #792

Halloween Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kDOByYuMWw
appmedia.jp/grasma
gamewith.jp/graffitismash/
altema.jp/grasma/
shironeko.me/quest?id=376
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for long live /mbgg/!

suicide is painless.

Did /padg/ die?

This is the reason the thread is dead, look at it and weep.

Where do I get the stuff Alphonse needs for evolution?

Is there anything coming up anytime soon in GF that's not a fucking points event?
Give me something to do I want to play your game, devs.

>Back up to 1k gems after Soara / Undertaker
>Halloween probably tomorrow
I want off this wild ride, just give chaguma so I can be disappointed. I hope the halloween girls are bad, that oranged haired one would kill me otherwise

>Some games is going to start Halloween event exactly at October 31
Feels weird having Halloween event which is going to end on November.

I guess wait for part 2.

f a n t a s y l i f e

So how strong can I make my nun Theresa compared to other characters if I can take her to SS rank but cant get a 4* cross to save my life?

All I have is lightning angel and some nice stigmas.

Lotta stuff going around about discounted currency in the more popular games. I wonder if the devs will ever do anything about it. Probably not.

I'm going to skip this unless they have interesting gimmick since warrior and lancer aren't really fun to play and I don't need another sword yet.

This team cant beat elphelt half the time.
I shred her first half, but then she targets g11 and rfb during her 50% and 25% phase and the rest can't finish the job. Is there some secret strat I'm missing?

What do you mean? Explain

I think I used the usual charge shot rifles + HG.

I want the new girl, the other two don't interest me. But I also need to save for Chaguma and the inevitable titty mage that will refuse to drop from gacha. Again.

A bit better than having the Halloween event at the start of the month.

For example you can buy like 1000 dragon stones for Dokkan at a much cheaper price. You can do this for some other big anime games too. It requires handing over your account to someone else though. Apparently they use google play cards from other regions to make it cheaper. Everyone promoting it says it isn't against any ToS.

I wonder what the highest HP possible in BGHS is. Just the level 50 Range and with girl link and HP passive I can get above 25k. Not really practical though considering all the other stats are horrible. The only one worth limit breaking will probably be Anko.

7% 4*, 38% 3* my ass

>Just give all your account data to someone else for loads of cash!!

Sounds 100% legit
Where do I sign up?

I heard of this shit for FEH too but the guys behind the "service" are just scamming people.
Nintendo even posted a special notice telling not to share your ID with chinks.

That's just common sense
Its like putting your data on a site that claims to be able to edit account data or give you admin privileges if you log in on their console

I really need a good lancer inevitably so hopefully she could at least be fun / good. My lancers are sharehouse ruka / oscroll since I wanted them for cute. Never use lancers since it feels awful.

Why aren't you rolling the current equip gacha? Or you can get that poverty 4* from the shop, which is still pretty good. Nun theresa at SS doesn't gain that much compared to S, but the extra stats are always nice. But without the cross, its still a big dps loss.

Because I did and got hot trash from it
I'm licking my wounds and preparing for the next gacha now

Figured I'd make a quick FAQ for Graffiti Smash since I've had more fun than I expected with it so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kDOByYuMWw

Wikis
appmedia.jp/grasma
gamewith.jp/graffitismash/
altema.jp/grasma/

Graffiti Smash is a slingshot style game with a splatoon paint gimmick. Gacha rolls, equipment, awakening system, exploration/map system, and a long term character upgrade system are included.

Main things I liked straight away. Art is done in the style of Etrian Odyssey. 7% rate for 4* (highest tier unit). Fairly generous with premium currency. I've gotten around 2250 with 500 being enough for a 10+1 roll. Very easy to level units. Even accounting for the fact that awakening to a star higher resets your unit back to level 1 I've been able to get 3 maxed 5* units in a day.

Units start at 2/3/4* and can be awakened with fairly easy to get equipment to a star higher. This means that a 3* cannot get to 5* so as far as I can tell they're pretty useless. Units have an Ability, Link Combo, and Hunter Skill. Abilities allow a unit to ignore certain map/enemy hazards like bombs or slow down patches. Link combos are skills that activate when another unit goes near/through them. Hunter skills are available after x amount of turns and either are a buff or an attack. Awakening gives a unit another set Ability, strengthens combo/skill, and increases the HP/Power/Speed. Speed in this game is how far a unit moves.

There is Story, Events, and Maps to do. All can be done co-op though story seems to not be very active. Events rotate and are the best way to get high level equipment. Maps are gotten from exploration. Story/Events cost AP to start but Maps do not. Co-op players who join in do not get account xp but can do for no AP. As far as I can tell there is no difference in loot regarding if you start a match versus if you join in.

There seems to be 3 difficulties. I think there is a 4th "super" one but if there is it's from a map that I've seen a few times pop up. The beginner difficulty is pretty doable for 4*s at low level especially if you can get carried. Medium is best done by level 40-50ish 4*. High difficulty is best done by maxed 5* with 5* equipment. Can be done with less but due to how easy it is to get maxed you'll probably get kicked if you arent. Sometimes though a boss can take off 30k-40k in damage if they get off their best attack on your whole team so death isn't uncommon at that difficulty. Might be worth it to continue using 15 premium currency if you're almost done and it's the first time you've done the map since completing a high difficulty map can reward a 5* piece of equipment.

PVP is won by either knocking out the other team or having the higher percentage of the map being painted your color at the end. You and your opponent both move at the same time. Units revive after a set amount of turns too. It's really fucking tedious desu and I'm not sure if the awards are worth all the effort. Only open for a few hours a couple times a day.

The paint mechanic is tied to a damage multiplier. 50% of the map covered in pain = 1.5x damage done. Enemies will have attacks that remove paint. You also move further in the paint. Hazards are either on the map at the start or created by enemies. The biggest dangers are bombs and spikes. A unit not immune to those hazards can deal a ton of damage to the health pool like 30-40% if they are high speed and the map is covered in paint and they move poorly. Immune units destroy those hazards so it's important to have those abilities on your team.

There are buffs made on the map every few turns. The chocolate bars are like the only way to heal besides one 4*s skill. They upgrade every few turns. The third level is worth like 40k health. Health in general is pretty low. A full 5* maxed team is going to have 90k ish. Your team is made up of 3 of your units and a friend/stranger unit. It's normal for enemy turns to do 10-20k damage a turn at high difficulty. The numbers around an enemy are the counters for their attacks. Trying to kill them before their big attacks go off is pretty important.

Boss enemies can have weak spots that are important to target and pop up based on previous damage done. It's dangerous to be close to boss enemies especially when their long ticker attacks pop off. Red > Green > Blue > Red, Light Darkness as usual for damage bonuses.

You can upgrade equipment with dupes but at whatever max level you can get it be a bonus of like 30-40%. Apparently map only equipment is going to be the best you can get. Dupes of units rolled in the gacha give different rarities of orbs. These orbs are part of the more longterm unit progression. You use orbs (which can be got from events) to buy increases like 1% more health or power. There is a Luck and Guts stat which I guess is tied to exploration and I want to say it makes your chance to use a weapon during a turn higher.

When is my girl setsuna getting her shinki

Right there with the new setsuna version

Whatever unit you max level first gets a free awakening so keep that in mind. i would roll in the Halloween one until you get the limited. Both gachas have the same 7% rate for 4* but limiteds get a rate up. Go through your mission log and click some of the links and you can get premium currency from going to their facebook/twitter/store page. Also for registering. Also you can 1000 currency from doing co-op. 10 per new person obviously up to 100 times. Also pick the guy in the beginning 4* choice. He's much better than the chick who is I think the worst 4*. Unfortunately I picked her cuz I thought she was cute and she liked me back since she spooked me in the gacha. In 44 rolls I've gotten 4 4*s for reference. Maps seem the best way to get xp/gold since the events do not always offer both. The friendpoint gacha seems to be full of complete shit. You can use a friend once a day and at rank 28 I have a limit of 37 friends.
My ID: 644,990,343

Same. At least the orbs from dupes can be used to upgrade the characters.

Mystery Land shinkis when.

Most of them use chargeback scams so you receive the currency but get banned some time latter.

thanks user this helps a lot

>Replying to yourself to make it seem like anyone cares about your kusoge

go back to /alg/ faggot

What was mystery island?

Double autism combo!
Quick, toss in a post about sea honkers for the hat trick!

>playing nip or chink versions when the superior SEA master race version will release soon
do I win?

Yeah, you're the proud winner of a subscription to the new Amazon Slay service. Wait warmly at the door for your prize.

>either doesn't work on my phone or on Magisk/root
I am kinda new to these mobile games but are there some extra protection against rooted phones?

Yes. Lately more and more games come with protection anti-root/emulator/jailbreak.

shironeko.me/quest?id=376

I only got tsukimi from that set, would be nice if her shinki gave her leader skill even more exp

There's record missions that give it.

Place your unit in an x formation during the Elphelt battle then when she targets someone run horizontally to the middle left/right spot
SMGs will make it, ARs will most likely get damaged but not enough to make you lose your S-rank
Place AR-15 in the middle and let her escape if she gets targeted

also Elphelt is a shotgun class which means she has armor so rifles with armor penetration ammo is effective against her

what's the tiniest mobage
preferably one that doesn't force you to download data after you install them

Thanks.

About upgrading weapons. Some weapons seem to have free slots (3 max). By doing certain quest you can strengthen the weapons with gems. Do you know how to get those free slots open? I thought by feeding them dupes but some weapons have already open slots since the beginning so maybe it's random?

at the rate they're going? january.

Assuming they remember unlike what happened to 3rd island Nightmare and 4* project shinkis.

>tfw waiting another week for the real Tenka stream
At least grasma is a decent time killer so far. Those coop gems do dry up by the way, so you might be better off setting some aside for new characters/banners.

Or the changes to older weapons.

Houkai raid boss is up. It's Ganesha again.

What's in her bottle?

Aphrodisiac.She's prepared to drug her Aruji whenever she needs to.

I'm on story 5-2 and currently have not had a tutorial showing how to slot gems in weapons or how to open a weapon's slots. The gems I get from quests turn into orbs for use in the character upgrade system so I dunno what's up. figure that it'll get unlocked later

Joizumi will be getting her gamebreaking UR version. This stream for sure!!

Will we even get a swordfest at the end of this month or will it be after the stream?

I wonder when are they going to add the characters from the voting on 3rd Anniversary stream.

>Got some decent 4* from rerolling
>Roll another 500 gems hoping for more 4* with another elements
>Didn't even get a 4* at all
Fuck.

It's not announced, so I'm guessing after the stream. That might mean the super boss schedule got changed too.

Oh I looked into it further. You need to have the hunter with the weapon that has empty gem slots as the actual one you use in the materia quests. Don't think it can just be that they are in your active party. Not sure since I just got the first 5* equipment that I could use with my team that had gem sockets. You can insert gems into it after you finish the quest. Only can choose 1 from each type.
The hint section for weapon is where more information is. I'm pretty sure that I have strengthened a lvl 1 weapon with a lvl 2 weapon and it became a lvl 3 weapon. It doesn't really make it clear but I think thats how it works. It doesnt say anything about opening slots. Interestingly if you have a weapon over lvl 2 that is needed to awaken a hunter then instead of consuming the whole weapon it will only take a level from it.
So basically I guess the aim is to farm an event for a specific weapon drop. Level up your weapon with new drops and then if a drop has more slots than your existing weapon use that as fodder to level up the new one. Probably burns your materia gems when you do so but w/e

>reroll and get S + A Sakura
>do a single with a ticket and get shield Bronya
Damn i love this account.
I hope i can get Sakura weapon and stigmata when it's up.

I rolled the gay cyborg and was too lazy to reroll so I stuck with him. Then I rolled Alice off of coop gems :^)

Sorry if I shouldn't ask this here but... Is SinoAlice ever getting translated?

Unlikely

I'm having good luck on my end too.

>Decide to try Houkai again
>Get S Sakura without needing to reroll
>Use tickets from 7th day login bonuses
>Moonlight Kiana
Good luck to the both of us with the weapon and stigmata.

I don't regret rolling for UT but Halloween looks dull. Probably a skip from me as well. I wonder when they'll release the berserker and lancer memorial

I need a decent sword and lancer, so I hope those two aren't shit from it. Although if they are I won't be too sad passing up the set even if they're cute.

I've noticed some weapons have slots, what do you put in those?

Also is Materia automatically broken down? Since I'm starting recently I wouldn't mind being able to equip those stat+ gems or something.

So how's everyone's AG VT go? Mine went pretty well, think I'm safe for top 1k.

I'm at 1.8k. Too lazy to farm crits.

Can't find your ID, friend.

I'll leave mine since my halloween bitch has decent luck.

Mediocre as usual. Stuck at 17 because I don't have dispel. Not expecting much from VT anyway until another big event when I can release all these quartz.

Cleared all the ones I could auto and then got lazy.

Gay Cyborg isn't bad at all as long as you treat him as third string on your team. When you awaken him he becomes immune to bombs and spikes and really works well as a utility character cleaning those off the map while others focus on hitting the boss. His skill takes forever to get which is fine since its a buff to attack and defense that leaves him weaker when it wears off. He has pretty good health scaling too.

If I were to start Tenka today what would I reroll for? Who's the best?

Tsu

Is she the absolute best stats wise? What's the best equipment and skills?

>best stats wise
No, the best are limited which appear only in swordfes. Stats mostly come from equip anyway.
>best equipment
Red gauntlets, but anything that's red with +atk is fine.
>skill
Depends what you're doing. I like aoes on her.

To be honest, if you're going to reroll outside of swordfes most UR girls are perfectly fine to start with. You can try for the UR bird girl that's got a rate up right now, she seems nice.

By red do you mean attributes? Does it matter what attribute equipment you put on a girl?

Yes. It gives you a 1.5x stat bonus if you match sword and equip attributes. 1x otherwise.

when will we get a waifucolle with trains? ekimemo is horrible unless you live in japan

Tier list

>Shironeko Twitter and TCG present quest will end in about 16 hours while stream present quest and Halloween prologue will start after it
>The Undertaker gacha will end on Tuesday and replaced with Halloween gacha
>Flower of Grace rerun ends on Wednesday
I guess this will be Shironeko schedule for this week. I'm not sure if there will be something on Thursday and Friday.

Oh it turns out I have her already.I don't remember when I got her I haven't logged into Tenka for a while. Guess I don't need to reroll?

You even got UR Kashuu, who is limited and bad! Nice!

Dunno which one that is but alright. Anyway if I have multiples of the same skills should I combine them? Also which of these items are worth keeping? Should I feed R items into UR items?

LB your skills. You can keep your equip separate for now and put them all on one girl for maximum damage and combine them later.

panipani event is killing me

go back to /alg/ user

I'm digging this team.

Have they released an update to fix the tutorial boss bug?

Huh...Interesting Pupmkin Akbar!

Alright I did it.

ah it was
Have a 5* max lvl Conrad with a ring that gives dmg debuff for 3 turns when weapon pops up (which seems to be pretty often). Hopefully this will make some of this harder stuff not so wild

Now go clear the idol dragon's event and get all 4 copies of that event's equip since it's pretty good (although not a red equip).

Should I keep this? Or reroll again? I'm not sure how good the halloween limited is compared to the two other SS ranks that gamewith listed.

>Star party in VC
>have 9k gems, 3 10+1 rolls at best
>gacha has more than 10 featured heroes shown
>roll
>get nothing from featured heroes
>only copies of units I already maxed

Jesus Christ, at least give me that future proof SS tier zombiena