pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

last:

First for history

Which of her holes does Vlad like the most?

2nd for fantasy

Second for fantasy

the hole she makes when she puts her feets together

Is helves fun on ME? what are some good starting tips for VH.

>click on Phoenix Guard
>no sound
Why hasn't this been fixed yet?

M E M E S

fuck sigmarpf and fuck white people

stop this unfunny meme

Ok so ME WElves

A single 20stack of basic-ass units for Orion costs 5k a turn, which I can't possibly sustain off of the single forest province I have

Everything around me has at LEAST a stack and a 10-17 unit garrison to defend their posessions, other WElves have an extra half a stack on top of that, so I can't fucking expand at all

I've been raiding my own shit for 20 turns now because I can't get enough money any other way, how do I move past this initial hurdle? I don't even have enough amber for the level3 Oak

Leithio i philinn

So what the fuck am I even supposed to do with Doomwheels anyway?

ELGI'D

Archers absolutely curbstomp every old world faction because you have like 45 range on them.

Also dragon breaths are OP as fuck, as are the wargear. The worst faction to fight was probably Dawri just because of the lack of AP. Good tips are trade with everyone (like usual) get rich, spam Rites, get Richer, then deathball.

White Lions backed by Light Armored Archers and bolt throwers

If the stack has an Organ Gun then just Alt+F4

>All that blue
Nope. Old world can go fuck itself.

you kidding right? drive em into the enemy lines

Go raiding and pillaging small settlements in the badlands until you're rich. Should be perfectly feasible with about 12 units. WE get a ludicrous amount of cash for sacking and razing.

Once you've got a good stockpile head back home, build a good elite stack, then go take Miragliano, Skavenblight, and Estalia. These three provinces plus the port research will skyrocket your economy.

If he has Organ Gun, rush in with Tyrion [I hope you have some health regen on him] and then once he's focused, fly over with dragons and burn the organ guns. Then just proceed to swordmaster them to hell.

Drive it into anti-infantry infantry and laugh while it spins in place and zzaps shit into oblivion.
It actually works pretty decent against large targets because of the Zzap ability.

We're gonna need a whole new book now.

>implying this is any different than a TW1 WElf play experience

Nigga just leave the forest. Go fuck with Bretonnia, take like 3 towns, get 5 amber, get confederation research, hope you can confederate.

I make it a rule to ONLY ever play wood elves in a co-op campaign with a friend who is playing Carsacone, empire, or belegar because if they get up to Athel Loren in ~5 turns we can two man army kill the other elves and if it all goes well (with him raiding your shit to avoid attrition of course) you can take all of the woods for yourself before turn 20, which will then you shit out upwards of 30,000 gold a turn for yourself with their two wine buildings to do whatever. And you get more than enough amber from your friend's cities to upgrade tree/get elite units.

OTHERWISE, it's a slog. Raid other lands for meager cash, save your amber for tree upgrades, hope you can confederate before any other Wood Elf destroys you with 12-15 Amber units in a 20 stack while only actually owning 2 amber. Because the AI cheats like that. You're welcome.

It's actually easier than TW1 WE because you start out with NAP and military access with fay enchantress, and at war with Parravon instead.

Tangado haid!

Well I only bought WElves after ME came out, never played them before so there

I also happen to only play on Legendary on principle so leaving the forest for prolonged periods of time means rebellions since WElves apparently have no local PO buildings worth a damn without upgrading the fucking oak

What a shitshow

It's gonna be white, don't worry. Takes time tho since I have no ranged AP.
What book? The ones we found in Dawi-a-Shit as it's called now are used as wipes :3

WE rebellions are pretty easy to beat without a standing army, just make sure you have the building that adds to your garrison. You'll need it anyway to fend off beastmemes.

Any idea as to when the chaos hotfix is meant to come out ?

How do I play High Elves? I tried to trade and diplo with Influence but every one hate me. I got declare war by faction I have never ecountered. My army is also bad. Sea Guard get BTFO by every midgame infantry and DE knights just destroy my archer with ease. HE calvary look bad and the high tier infantry is so expensive. Also Dragon and Phoenix lose to Hydra everytime

Both of these buffs are exactly the same. Is this one of these memes I've been hearing about?

Oh hey, other people who had Battle for Middle Earth burned into their brains

I rewatched the trilogy this week and heard some of those lines. They ripped the exact audio right out of the movie.

Soon

I'm going to end up with some pretty good lords by the end of this.

BOSS O DEM

Should I just go ahead and install no chaos invasion now or is it not as bad as they say.

From what I heard right now chaos invasions are fucking retarded

Yeah, Dwarfs are nothing but a meme

Never had trouble with chaos as Belegar since I held them off at the passes, but now since they spawn from the south it might be a problem

They literally use the vortex campaign A.I. and spawn one stack for every region you own

I still want the WH1 chaos invasion its just the vortex invasions how they pop up and only target you that I want gone.

Are there any mods that keep the WH1 invasion?

So it's safe to assume that ME takes the title for the worst ever TW release, it's worse than any of the other games at launch, an absolute mess.

Eh, still not as bad as rome 2 launch

What are better, high rank shit units or mid-rank top units?

>spawn one stack for every region you own
This would be fucked as Wood Elves. Jesus.

Holy shit, I've won it. Milked every fucking bit out of my Ellyrian Reavers.

God bless retarded AI who keeps skirmish mode on his ranged.

Wait regions or provinces? If it's regions/settlements then that's fucked up

>enemy sorceror is pushing a tower all on his own
is this what blessings of chaos can do?

dwarves, orcs or empire for my let's play fags, hurry up

If you can seriously use your LL so little that they can't get to level 40 I'm actually impressed.

It takes like, 55-60 battles to get to 40, and if you don't have that in 120+ turns then you are really spreading the load.

>when you tell Caledor to fuck off and everybody fucking loves it
Is there a better feel in this world?

Vampires

Green profit

psh, vampires are cancer bruh

orcs it is... gromgor, azhag or wurzzag?

>vampires are cancer
How can you be so wrong?

>Playing VC in ME
With the amount of attrition/chaos/monster, how do you even play VC? They got nothing for large monster and anti air

Just stay in the fuknig forest my dude. You can easily ally with brettonia/empire to get massive amber, trade money and buffers at your borders. I also like to go on wild hunts with Orin and razing shit, because he gets insane buffs to razing income.

>They got nothing for large monster and anti air
Umm, what about large monsters and flying large monsters?

How exactly is ME broken, outside of the chaos invasion AI? I've played a 130turn campaign as Grombrindal and so far it seems pretty stable

Rollan

Migrate to somewhere comfy. Attrition can be solved with vampire heroeswho can increase replenishment massivel, replacing your losses once you are back in friendly land, and you can just merge and raise dead to replace the lost units. Use your own monsters and flyers to kill enemy monsters and flyers. Terrorgheists have anti-large and armor piercing. So do Blood Knights. Use grave guard with great weapons to hold the chaos warriors in place and then use amgic and flanking. Remember, it doesn't matter if your army dies as well since you can replace them with Raise dead. Celebrate your victory over the barbarians by fucking vampire-chan.
TL;DR KILL THEM RAISE THEM

>How to spot noob VC player
>No Necromancer in the army

Besides the fucked up chaos AI, norsca is absent and the latest WH1 patch is not yet implemented. CA was just lazy and wanted to push ME as fast as possible.

Not to mention the terrorgheist breath attack is insanely good against a single target.

The point is other side also has large monster AND range. VC monster will always lose

Every time I play VC, I lose when I reach the WE. They use full stack of the giant tree and just mow through every land unit from VC. Chaos troll also just walk through VC line. Blood knight is too expensive to be practical. And other factions also has good air monster.

>Boats
WHAT DO I DO

rolling for new campaign please be some flavor of elf

>Blood Knight is too expensive to be practical.

They are quite possibly the most cost efficient high tier unit in the game. Have you considered throwing your incredibly cheap healing spells at them?

How are blood knights too expensive to use by the time you reach Athel Loren or the chaos invasion?

How exactly does a single hero wound so many people?
Does like push a boulder or something on them when they're walking by?

Be careful when you fight vamps with a Mortis Engine, I just had to reload this fight because the health drain kept ticking after I killed it and lost half a dozen units of elite knights while I was lining up for a screenshot.

What kinda army compositions you have.

TRULY THE MOST HANDSOME OF ELVES

poison, arson, magic, pushing boulders on soldiers walking by

You shouldn't be fighting the wood elves. They have no aversion to you and can make good allies. Also Chaos Trolls have low leadership, surround them and they should end up fleeing. Furthermore, no other factions have as good air monsters as you, Terrorgheists and vargheists can be quite effective when combined. Isabella also buffs them extremely. Put them in her stack and they can take on almost any other air creatures.

I can't stop killing Dawi as Asur. The animations of the frontline fights are so good and intoxicating when done on manlets.

Anyone have a link to the thread where CA dumped the balance changed for the old world factions? I can't find it anywhere

What is happening.

What's the best race to hardcounter Chaos shitters so ME Chaos is bearable until patched?
I'm thinking either Dark Elves for insane AP ranged units or Dawi because of High Leadership and great artillery

It's overblown like pretty much always. Foundation update is missing so old world LLs are not up to standard. Norsca is missing, many small bugs and chaos is fucked. Basically, ME is one patch away from being complete, but it's far from broken or bad. It's just reddit having a mental breakdown because it's reddit and it's leaking here

Woot. They are one of the easiest faction to play in the whole game.

Early on, you have a fucking great piece of artillery. Use it. You have some of the most cost effective tier 1 infantry/archers. Use them. Seamemes are only useful later into the game, because they cost the upkeep of both lancers and archers at the same time, and you should not rely on them too much at the beginning or you will gimp your economy.

Later on, dragons, phoenixes, phoenix guards and swordmasters are absolute monsters. They are almost unkillable when used properly. Dragons and phoenixes, like all flying monsters, are somewhat squishy, but fly and can bomb. They are useful to destroy artillery and snipe monsters or enemy lords. If they are attacked by lances or losing a particular fight, just make them fly again.

Phoenix guards and Swordmasters are arguably the best tier 3 infantry of the game. Use them, you dumbass. Seamemes are decent archers and decent lancers at the same time. Use them (but not too much, they are only decent). Dragons and phoenixes for sniping, and you have a good army.

Never use the elven cav. They range from decent to bad, and will probably ask too much micro for you.

this can't be happening, I'm in charge here

Just get the mod which puts chaos invasion to spawn in 999 turn. Chaos is just bugged no matter what and wont be fixed in weeks or maybe months.

Empire and Dawi, easily. High tier artillery and ranged AP. Light wizards are especially deadly with dat net.

>no other factions have as good air monsters as you
VC are my favorite but this isn't true. High Elves have the best air.

You can literally roll over DE with a stack of Tyrion + archers and a couple of sea guards on legendary

The hydras should be dead before they can do anything, just shoot them.

THOUGHT YOU WERE SO SMART ON YOUR BIG RAINBOW ISLAND
WELL NOW YOU'RE LOOKING PRETTY ASININE AND MORTAL

>How exactly is ME broken

Obviously not applicable to everyone, but if you're playing coop (Like I am) then ME can be straight up unplayable depending on the faction you're playing because of the post-battle choice bug.

I'm playing Dark Elves in my coop campaign and I have like 1/5 as many slaves as I should have since I can only get them from attacking settlements, never from regular battles.

Leaping on to boats they aren't welcome in and also drowning inshallah.

>Seamemes are only useful later into the game, because they cost the upkeep of both lancers and archers at the same time

14 units of archers kills more at range than 7, 14 units of spearmen kills more in melee than 7. Using cheaper, more numerous units would only make sense if armies weren't limited to 20 units.

Vlad von Carstein, Elector Count of Sylvania, Emperor of the Empire of Man, and Master of Banter

Hello newfriend

This isn't anywhere near the scale of the Rome 2 disaster. This is pretty mild, even Attila tier. Rome 2 launch had

>units not stopping charging into pikes
There's a great video from an early R2 build where some guy charged a few thousand men into a single pikemen unit and lost hundreds of men before they slowed down

>units having fucked up faces
>battle AI being broken beyond repair
>crashes everywhere
>campaign AI being even worse than the Chaos shit right now

Even Empire had a worse launch than ME

A CHALLANGE?

That's what you get for having an economy reliant on slavery you filthy Elf Nationalist. Remember that when Malekith claims he's going to 'Make Ulthuan Great Again"

The upkeep is horrendous for the first 10-15 turns. It will brutalize your economy if you rush for Seamemes. That's it. Of course they're better than both lancers and archers.

Has anyone compiled all the things that faction leaders say depending on their disposition? For example do greenskins ever say nice things to empire or dwarfs if they are allied?

Do the Chaos stacks stop spawning after Archaon dies? All of them?

I like the Shakespearean English, makes sense considering he's from an earlier age of the Empire.

Almost enough to forgive them giving Welfs generic accents instead of Scottish ones. Almost.

>banter
pff, pathetic, Orion is the true master of banter

>scottish rather than welsh
Hmm

>Alt+tabbed to post that picture
>Now it's a flashing artefact epilepsy disco
Goodbye video card.

Kerrilian's voice actor voices some of the DreadLadies