/drg/ Danganronpa

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14272149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Junko

HAJIMEMERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I love her stinky sister!

MUGI!

MONACA~!!!

yoohoo

Miu big family

Night /drg/

There's a lot more deeply rooted homophobia in the west and so characters that call other characters the equivalent of "fag" aren't as well received as they are in Japan. I think that's why they changed it for Kaito.

'Night buddy, I'm sorry OP's repulsive image killed you

Hello!
Goodnight.

Who the fuck is taitofan and why were they allowed to write 50 chapters of this filth?

What would you get Chihiro to do as thanks for fixing their stuff?

I love Ouma! And this drawfriend!

This image is now cursed
Please never use it again. Thanks

True, but iirc, that was the only instant where Kaito panicked and called him an okama? or was other instances that were toned down for the western release?

Sex

Cause Mondo felt that he needed to show everyone how strong he is.

And to be fair Chihiro did kind of provoke him by being insensitive about Mondo's problems

The state of Naegi fans and all their ships.

Koko! What are you going to do on Halloween, user?

do not disrespect the queen

Mukuro swallowing another high school boy's thick load in the bathroom.

Maki barren ovaries

Talking about technology and play vidya with him.

Well that was the only time Kaito knew he had lady face, so yeah, that's about the only time Kaito calls him an okama. He's just a weird guy other than that.

night dude, sleep well
help me automate shit for the stuff i do on the computer because god damn it gets exhausting

Hopefully have the day off and eat chocolate until I get sick of it and leave it in a bowl for trick or treat-ers.

A little request for drawfriends: Junko as Kilgrave (MCU)

Here's an image of him for reference, and she'd have a female purple dress but kinda like Kilgrave's

(His skin isn't purple like in the comics, it's just lighting)

A lot of his criticisms about Hoshi and Saihara are about them being girly/unmanly by being depressed/emotional, so I guess that falls under the same umbrella, sort of?

There's no other instances of him calling someone an okama/fag IIRC, but I don't really know much about his bonus mode scenes.

getting high as FUCK
on pot, don't worry

You can gather that much from how much discourse the West stirs about an Enstars character that’s supposedly problematic because he calls one of his bandmates an okama, meanwhile in Japan he tops popularity polls and no one cares.

Well, Chihiro didn't even know Mondo's problems, he just said he wanted to be as strong as him, as far as I remember.

The gorilla! nothing much, I finally found that KyokoxChihiro doujin and I think there might be 2.

>What are you going to do on Halloween, user?
Work.
I need a sad Angie to post.

I love Junko!

I'm going to marry adult Monaka!!

Monaka died on her way back to her home planet

But he still shouldn't have been so insensitive with what he was saying. He kind of had his death coming.

fellas...... i want a kaede gf........

V3 should've been set in actual space with Space NEET mastermind

never post this again.

So it's Chihiro's fault that Mondo was an insecure weak faggot?

Well, what exactly did he said? I can't remember.

Mondo apologists are the worst.

Komaeda on the ZX Spectrum.

DAMMIT user THAT'S THE THIRD TIME YOU'VE REPLIED TO ME WITH THAT

A sleepover, with me sharing a bed with him and cuddling.

Tbh it's Chihiro's fault for being a weak little faggot. Should have dodged it imo.

Post your current dungeon team, user

I just began playing the mode so i quickly formed a team, I had plenty of good luck with Kokichi

Nobody told Chihiro to ask Mondo to train. If the little retard wasn't such a dummy then he could have trained with Aoi and Sakura instead. All Chihiro did was just start shit with Mondo.

Chihiro just said that he wants to be strong and being strong is what matters literally triggering Mondo.

Is this the OTPs team?

Well, the discussion was nice while it lasted, now we're flinging shit at each other.

Yeah, Kaito/Himiko and Oma/Maki

>it's his fault for looking up to Mondo as a strong dude, who Chihiro wanted to be. He should have trained with girls, who he didn't want to be.
are you retarded or something

Mondofags can't be serious...

How is this flinging shit at each other?

Ooh, that looks great!

>Ouma/Maki
I have never considered this until now.

>All Chihiro did was just start shit with Mondo.
Literally kill yourself, Mondo was the one who kept flaunting his manliness around and iirc he hints to Chihiro that he’d be willing to help him build up mental fortitude or some shit.

If Chihiro wasn't be an weak pussy then he would have looked past his muh gender bias shit and trained with Aoi and Sakura who offered to train with him. He would have still been alive but no he had to go off and piss Mondo off and get killed.

These? I fucking love Mondo but any sane fucking human being can understand that Mondo reacted like an impulsive fucking idiot. Seriously, you guys? How the fuck was Chihiro supposed to even KNOW about that kind of thing? HE WAS NEVER TOLD. What kind of retard fantasy land do you guys live in?

Fuck off Chihirofag. Mondo could flaunt what he had. Nobody was stepping up to him not even that Byakuyuck. He was willing to help train Chihiro but then Chihiro had to go be arrogant and keep running his mouth about being strong.

How the fuck was any of this Mondo's fault? He even tried to make it up to the little faggot by keeping his stupid secret safe or at least tried. He didn't have to.

>Chihiro wanted to train with the manliest guy in the school to become more manly, therefore he obviously walked into getting his skull beat in
I love Mondo, but just stop.

I don't get them either, Mondo killed someone over them wanting to fucking improve themselves. All because he was bloody insecure.

Well, hope you see the posts above.

>HOPE intensifies

What did she mean by this?

It's not Mondos fault that weak ass lil nigga couldn't dodge a dumbbell.

>inb4 the Mikanautist
Let see if I can inb4 him

>hurr durr I refuse to train with girls cause muh insecurties so train with me Mondo so I could become stronger than anyone
Little shit had it coming.

>All because he was bloody insecure
That's rich coming from a guy who likes fucking Chihiro.

Chihiro didn't know he could use Sayaka or Junko's IDs to get into the female change room.

USED GOODS

>People thinking Mondo was wrong.

A trap revealed he was a trap, Mondo responded in the only correct way. Whats wrong?

This. Like for all we know that could have been part of the fucking training and that weak pussy Chihiro failed to dodge it. Like it's a fucking dumbbell. Move out the fucking away.

Mondo did literally nothing wrong.

I don't like Chihiro that much at all.
I just think Mondo's reason for killing was the most petty across all of the series' cases.

Chihiro didn't refuse to train with girls because of his insecurities, he refused to train with them because not only did he not look up to them, not only were they not who he wanted to be, but because he felt like he could trust Mondo with his secret.

Mondo's was impulsive.
Hifumi's was the most petty across the entire series.

>If you can dodge a dumbbell you can dodge a ball

That's what I'm saying. Mondo was probably used to doing shit like that with his gang.
It's Chihiro's fault for going up to the baddest dude instead of just easing his way into it.

>that time he replied seconds after the image was posted
Does he just wait around for someone to post it with the reply already written out or something?

Well then he should have been a man and ask. But nope.

Seriously. Everything about Chihiro was wrong and meant to trigger. I would have reacted the same way as Mondo.

Take this (you)
It will be your last from me.

strawpoll.me/14272149
Alright faggots, put up and shut up.

Sure thing, though that comic is actually 8 pages long. I'm a bit busy this week, so I might do shorter stuff during the week and look at that during the weekend or something.

I literally don't see how it was petty?? Chihiro was the one who asked for it.

Well then that's his own fault and it's why he died. All he did was piss off Mondo.

I literally can't see how you can't dodge a fucking dumbbell.

Pretty much. Like what the fuck were you expecting asking the Ultimate Bike Gang Leader for training? Chihiro literally had it coming. Should have just taken Aoi and Sakura's offer to train.

Let's make love, not war, /drg/!

>All he did was piss off Mondo.
So, Mondo is a special snowflake?

>I literally don't see how it was petty?? Chihiro was the one who asked for it.

>"I'm tired of being weak. Wanna train?"
>MURDERED, not even trying to escape

>I literally can't see how you can't dodge a fucking dumbbell
Fight, flight or fright you fucking retard. The most terrifying member of the group had squared up to Chihiro, he was obviously too scared to move.

Please not do respond to bait!

>Chiakifag is a Chihiro apologist
What did they mean by this?

Great, thank you so much! Am I correct in thinking that it's about Ouma bringing flowers to his (dead) parent(s) and the prettyboy DICE member follows along?

Mondofags btfo I actually like him way more than Chihiro though, hes just stupid for reacting the way he did

>He couldn't handle Mondo's training
Should have just done some cardio with Naegi or trained with Aoi

>Apologist
>Implying Chihiro had done anything wrong in the first place

HOLY-SHIT-GUYS-PLEASE-GET-ALONG-YOU-BASTARDS

Mondo was just minding his business and Chihiro was the one instigating shit.

>hurr durr I don't care enough about YOUR own personal problems but help me with MY personal problems and help ME become stronger than anyone.

How the fuck wouldn't anyone get angry? Mondo literally did nothing wrong. Chihiro was just starting shit.

Who's fault was it that situation happened in the first place you retarded Chihirofag?

Fuck you piece of shit, go die in a fire

Respond to bait. I am the real Junko, do not listen to my smelly sister.