which

*OHOHOHOS HARDER*

Why is that monster bullying that girl?

That video is not avaliable.

I I I LOVE SNIFF 200 YEAR OLD GIRLS
THEY MAKE GOOD MAINS

weird science >little girls

blazblue

I have to leave for classes soon anyway, what's your fc name, so we can playvsav later

I never get angry for losing, though often it makes me want to commit sudoku.

Practice room is the saltiest place for me. Doing the same thing over and over again without progress having no idea what I'm doing wrong, learning a combo but then soon later unlearning it and having to learn it again, new execution difficulties appearing out of nowhere for stuff I thought I learned.... fucking makes me want to break shit and murder the game developers.

Anyone else like this?

Insect fighting girls when?

peridot

*hives*

Bee's aren't allowed to compete they are too cute and weak they must be protected.

Good for Your Soul and Nothing to Fear are the patrician Boingo albums

After all succ fighting game.

pretty sure if they disliked you enough to kick you out of the locals entirely, your taunting was just what they told you. they hate the shit out of you for some other reason.

do beat'em ups belong in this general?
can you recommend me some

Succs succ

Vsav is trash

It spawned the anime menace

Your mom succs.

There's been like 3 decent posts in this thread so far, the rest have been terrible.

It still boggles my mind why people who claim to hate anime games play a bad anime game (vsav) instead.

ITS NOT ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEE

Do they even make beat em ups anymore?

Anyway, my favourite all time is the warriors on PS2, if you liked the movie, you will love the game.

It's the first anime fighter as we know it today, even maxdood agreed

I always wondered why fat people don't just start smoking, it does wonders for him.

Why does max hate fighting games so much? He's playing castlevania right now. Seems like he only tried zeku once and gave up.

stop tempting with succulent armpits

There are some lower budget games like Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds and Mother Russia Bleeds, but BY FAR the most popular best em up series is Yakuza

Anyone DOA5LR xbone?

Luvcheez, does anyone here even have an xbone, LET ALONE play DOA5LR?

Okay ill stop.

granblue fighting game when?

Fate fighting when?

Who do I play in Vsav2 ?

I play Kolin/karin in jive and guile in ST.

Street Fighter V should have a draft mode for ranked games where each player bans a couple of characters making them unavailable for either player to pick for that game.
This would reduce toxic elements in gameplay where certain characters are perceived as unfair or too strong while making it so each player has to learn multiple characters in case their main gets banned instead of always sticking to the same one making playing more dynamic and enjoyable.

Don't bee a nerd, playbee

There was one person months ago. But he wasn't very good, and our connection was good either. NiGHTS also has an xbone, but doesn't want to play doa with me.

bishamon

Slutty insect

who plays vsav2

Morrigan/Lilith.

thats mean of him, i hope you find your huckleberry

Pyron so you can ruin your eyes.

nobody plays that game, they all play vsav

Take that back

Who's the most unga character in Tekken 7?

Rucky Chroe

Paul is negative iq

BEGGING FOR IT

n.ryu or n.ken

I'm divided. N.ken's super combo is easy as fuck though and ryu's 3 kicks to super is driving me mad. I like the knockdown off red fireballs though. But ken has more 'fun' stuff like crazy kicks (cancelling into it off a crouching normal to hit them overhead or whatever) and cancelling into air tatsu off jumping punches

redbull and smokes thats fgg live

oh yeah and obviously multi hit dps are kusoshit and it won't knock smaller characters and the shotos down off a cancelled normal iirc, so you have to use jab dp

less knockdown options for n.ken too, kind of have to fish with crouching strong into sweep

Bees can't even mate with humans

Ehh it's fgg

AN Ainu is finu

in what game?

She just wants the pleasure retard.

Right and her parts don't match up with a human

>n.ken
>n.ryu
>meterless red fireball knocking down

I don't know. What game am I talking about? Man that's tough.

Bees leave.

how do u pick new or old in st

Play rog instead.

there is nothing wrong with bees

new is the default, old requires a code for each character on the select screen

I don't like playing rog, the shotos in ST are just too satisfying feeling to switch. I'd consider cammy or fei but they're too toilet tier.

Rog works pretty much like shotos in ST though, big buttons and throw memes.
Play Sagat or guile if you like fireballs

>Rog works pretty much like shotos in ST though, big buttons and throw memes.
what? only n.ken has a hold loop and I wouldn't exactly say they have big buttons like rog, main goal as the shotos is to control space rather than rush down

>sagat
nah, not fun.

>guile
he gets outzoned hard by the shotos though

you can footsies in vsav

magnets...

The other Boatsluts fg when?

why is he orange?

How do I improve my offense without having the feeling of rage and impulsiveness?
I feel alright when defending or trying to play neutral but whenever I'm forced to go for an offensive playstyle I don't have that calm head anymore to think for the next mixup and I get punished for it badly.

You can footsies in ASW games too.
I bet you'll just respond into this with memes but whiffpunishing exists, baiting throws by spacing yourself just outside their throw range exists.

No atago no buy.

There has never been a good street fighter game.

vsav is more polished and extremely balanced

Have two of them.

fang being bad is a meme

>extremely balanced

I love VSAV but come on dude.

>rng pushblock
>no buffer for anything, including chains
>movesets full of useless shit
>polished
lmao

Blonde atago is so much better. You can keep the other one.

and hes getting more buffs s3