/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/youkai-watch/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/All_Saints_Wake/

>Patch 4.11 Notes & Logs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/aee832c2c57456a26f36531c78380e74202d0d75

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

benis:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLCAdLfhQmk?t=1918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember to push your limits!

Teach me how to

Album when?

Ill push something up your ____ that will test your limits.

what is this?

I wish we could undo the thread already.

I love seto

I love Khloe's body

Prove it.

This is the future you chose when you consorted with avatarfags and tripshitters.

You're just as cancerous as they are.

lei
seto
elk
bun
flat
beepy

is the love of my life

What happened to your trip?

Friend has a note "Please forgive me. Goodbye." And then I see this.

What the heck? I didn't even get to say goodbye!

I love how all the WoL does it put out their hand like a blast from a primal is now just a minor inconvenience. 4.1 story was good, can't wait for more Msq.

Lei is my bf?

Never had one faggot, but I'd appreciate if you got one so I don't have to see your whiny bullshit.

I wish you weren't a beta orbiter

Give imgur album

BREED THIS LIZARD

Not entirely wrong.

Is it truly more than a minor inconvenience at this point?

kidnapping a male miqote and forcing him to be your cathusband!

>whiny bullshit
I'm not whining friend, merely telling the other lad that the state of this general is due to lads giving too much attention to avatarlads and tripbros

Um excuse me, lei is mine.

I'd rather wipe to LotA fifteen times in a row.

Wait, who am I orbiting today?

cringe cunt

Well it wasn't a painful blast, the thing was meant to temper people which the wol is just outright immune to.

hello please direct meta posts to /qa/ and remain on-topic.

Riveting argument, I couldn't agree more. I certainly am a "cringe cunt"

Even if it was a strong blast, I think that the WoL would just blow it off like it didn't matter. I really hope that Zenos is still alive and that the guard at the end was correct.. He was the best challenge the WoL has had because he outright fucked everyone up.

lethe..

Anyone who is offline when you see them has that when you right click. Even someone who logged off a whole hour prior. It doesn't actually mean they unsubbed, it's just in case they had and you wanted to reinvite them

Dead thread dead game.

tfw no dog race in the game..

what do u expect queuing for alliance raids at 6 am ape

meria like always

Speak English

I don't like this OP...

There's bird races, at least.

more like OTP ...

Considering he was buried and his grave desecrated I'd say if he's back, he's going to be "alive" by the grace of unnatural science and probably not even half the monster he used to be.

But slamming him back into the dirt a second time to remind Garlemald of their place in the world would be fun. Maybe this time we can crush his idiot father under the weight of his son's armour when we hurl it at him.

I really wanna know who was the fist clench at the end, I doubt it was him. I think they mentioned in much brevity that he had a brother but i could be wrong. Wish I could see the outfit the dude had on.

Give me ONE(1) pun.

The Emperor's one big FF2 reference. You won't be crushing him until 6.0 when you get to fight him in his throne room

just CSS up my shit senpai

It would hardly shock me if he had a brother who didn't get turned into an experimental murder-machine and is increasingly becoming estranged from his despot of a father. Rather than invade Garlemald I feel like we might be entering a scenario where we try to just straight up coup the shit out of it. Also I constantly I wonder how his mother feels about all this.

Okay as long as I get to hit someone in the head with a throne this is acceptable too.

You will, but when you least expect it.

It's okay, you'll be allowed to bring down his commanding warship, the Dreadnought Gration

I feel like Fordola isnt gonna be the only person with an artificial sharingan. Imagine if Zeno himself had that shit. He was already as strong as the WoL with just his pure unadulterated manliness. If his brother is even as half as cool i would be up for that shit.

Didn't you see his eyes during the cutscene where he took control of Shinryu?

>Imagine if Zeno himself had that shit.
He did. That's how he took over Shinryu

I rather laze around

Wait you're right. He even talks about it, been almost 4 months since I did it. Guess it slipped my mind.
Even more proof the dude must be alive, he could have pulled some real ass to survive somehow.

Why is there even a guildhest roulette? Is there a reason to do this?

its good if you need a quick little bit of exp under 50

post brown girls of any race, i need them

I might do that as bard and crash it on top of him, and declare that he is a part of a rhythm Gration.

'w'

>muh Zenos is alive

Did you niggers were wanking over him so hard you skipped the credits?

youtu.be/KLCAdLfhQmk?t=1918

Best way to level a second DD job 60-70? Roulette timers are still cancer, so is it still just spamming dailies and FATEs while waiting for queues to pop?

>delegates from the beast tribes
>the ananta tribe that summoned a primal come
>the ones that didn't don't bother
wut

Didn't stop the Sahagin priest from body hoping after he got shot.

More bikini pictures please

What does sahagin priest has to do with the game spelling for you the ascian took zenos face? The 4.1 only confirmed it.

I will tribute to this

I'm so happy Ada switched back to a smokin' hot middie.

nyo

Nanamo died too

It was ilberd at the end clenching his fist

Nanamo was put into a drug-induced coma, you retard. We witnessed Zenos literally slit his own throat with his sword.

Where the fuck did Aiuri go reee

Both tribes did

Be real with me guys. Is it easier to get a EB as a male Lala or Hyru?

Who is this lizard goddess?

And Gosetsu and Steppe were crushed by an entire fucking temple. Dont underestimate peoples ability to NOT die

Males never get ebs.

>being this much in denial over generic edgelord villian

Really, what do you all even see in him?

Am I still a meme?

Would sex 10/10

cat with frosted tips
of course

Why didn't you guys tell me that Ninja played like fucking Invoker?
I was trying all kinds of dps jobs, not enjoying any of them until I finally tried Ninja and found it was fun.

>We'll all be Naago's friend tomorrow
Oh gosh.

What are you doing with them?

We were there. He ate all the jelly donuts. Gosetsu and the idiot footfag meme factory are excusable if only because we weren't there to physically see their bodies near the end. We witnessed him kill himself. Your husbando is a piece of shit and I'm glad they offed him like a bad anime villain.

Give me about 600mil gil and I'll EB you

Male lala for sure. Unless you are gay, then hyur

I totally forgot about this again and now I want to die

I suppose the poster is making the implication that with a fake echo it's perhaps possible to pull off the same trick as the priest did, because as Elidibus has told us before the echo is not far removed from what powers the ascians have, something corroborated by the Warriors of Darkness.

It's implied through the leviathan questline that the echo allows a person to transcend their mortal form, and to attempt to possess a primal. The sahagin priest was able to do the former and possess others the same way the ascians can, but was unable to overpower Leviathan's will the same way Zenos did with his dragon and was consumed.

I'm interested to see who is right, the 4.1 stuff has definitely thrown a wrench in the "it's Gaius" theory everyone was tossing around before.

did you try samurai? it's incredibly fun and complicated.

Beating off to them.

tell that to all the males ITT eb'd to real life girls

We see Nanamo "die" too.
Zeno's is too much of a cool dude just to die. He was obviously tricking you. Hes still alive... im sure of it...

>The sahagin priest was able to do the former and possess others the same way the ascians can, but was unable to overpower Leviathan's will the same way Zenos did with his dragon and was consumed
To be fair, the priest was no longer a failure of an Echo user, but Zenos did extensive research on the Echo to recreate it with his yaoi scientist. Besides just having the sheer might that Zenos had (which he himself states is a reason he towers above gods) but he had a far better grasp on the Echo and its properties than any other character in the game

I need some help, so I've leveled a Tank from fucking nothing to 70 along with some crafting and was pretty damn close to making him an Omnitank + Bard.

However, my FC is as it stands now, almost 80% tanks. I have been sitting on a lv 54 WHM alt, I'm super autistic about my characters fitting the aesthetic of the classes. So I had made a DoW and DoM character. Normally there would be no question committing to healer but my house and all my nice stuff is on my tank. Is there anyway to swap that over? And is it worth losing out on Adventurer in Need bonuses? We don't do hardcore content but there is a huge disparity between healers and everything else.

I'm fine with that.

>no longer
Okay that's awful word substitution.
*Not only a failure of an Echo user

>samurai
>complicated
nice meme