Bring it back!

What server is /rog/ playing on?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1XiqhfaAvGdfdI8vmz7W5DhPO4XBZM01KXjW5v0c-s-E/
pastebin.com/MVAVpK95
docs.google.com/document/d/1nXnbTnIhoURaD71HOzkStrDimB-ww0cnMgR9PFZGD-A/
youtube.com/watch?v=TiCBDrDD4xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send to a server where I can play memechemist + homunculus asap.

Didn't most of the anons went to Nova RO?

Apparently the RoM crew minus Zinnia is making a new server, both pre-re and renewal.

bump

>What server is /rog/ playing on?
I still play retard every now and then. I'll probably drop it when the increased drop event ends.

I spent so long saying I'm never going to play a merchant class. Then I made a blacksmith to go whitesmith and mechanic and I really like it.
But not as much as Rebel. The outfit is too cute.

GIB SERVER

docs.google.com/document/d/1XiqhfaAvGdfdI8vmz7W5DhPO4XBZM01KXjW5v0c-s-E/

>instant leveling
Already dropped

Why can the /rog/ no longer play together? What happened? Is it just a numbers thing?

It's server wars and drama.

MVP cards will be available for WoE/MVPing only- they will last 30 days once they are put into an item.
>30 days

Kek

>Renewal server with instant leveling
5 words and you already make people ignore everything else you've wrote.

>The goal of this server is to provide a competitive environment that all RE servers lack.
There's a reason RE servers don't have a competitive environment and that's because RE itself doesn't provide the balance needed for that. Fuck, even trans is more balanced than re.

>There is no incentive to farm or hoard zeny on this server - there will be a focus on Kafra Points (which are not linked to cash points)
Kafra Points will become the new Zeny and it'll inflate. Instead, you need to work with both currencies and provide zeny/kp sinkers. That's how mmos works.

>Cosmetic only cash shop - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Won't work unless you're very lucky like ggRO, but that was probably because Hotshot. I'm not saying you need to sell power to encourage people to donate, but some QoL stuff like exp books, mounts, bubblegum, buffs works pretty well but you just fucked all those options with your insta-leveling server.

>MVP cards will be available for WoE/MVPing only- they will last 30 days once they are put into an item.
>Autopot is built into the client. Just turn on the /command and turn off your brain and it’s good to go.
Lmaoing @ u. You seriously want a 2 months server, don't you?

Why can't be cards be some kind of quest looting? Like collect 5k tentacles to get a hydra card or some shit?

I remember playing in some dank server that you have to collect 8000 flame hearts + etc to get those flamewings equip.

It's not like Nobba doesn't have practically instant leveling

Because that requires the dev to actually come up with something new. They don't like thinking.

>classic 2-1 or 2-2(optionable)
>level cap can go beyond 99
>stats go beyond 99 too
>skills can be leveled beyond 10
>new maps
>new monster(recoloring it is okay like nigger hydra)
>new cards
>combo cards that either increase your skill dmg or trigger special skills

Make it happen /rog/devs.

i only play ro for the nostalgia

sigh

>you will never slap porings together wrapped in a blanket with your neet christmas cake

Looks interesting. It's different enough than other shit keknewal servers. 7/10 would try.

We need another cloverRO

Literally the same shit as any other zimbabwal shithole except more p2w and short-lived.
The retards are already talking about following kro for "class balance" lmao.

Stop practicing necromancy on this dead general to shill your doa super saiyan blunders.

No we don't. We need dankRO.

How is it the same when there's never been a battleground/woe focused renewal server?
>except more p2w
I see you don't even read the doc.
And even if the server failed, I could always leave it with no baggage because I don't invest my time leveling like other renewal servers.

Every single "BG focused" trans server flopped hard for obvious reasons and this one is going to die even faster due to its keknewal nature. I can't believe people are this retarded.

I just want a fun server without super saiyans

define fun

And every single renewal servers are dead except the shitty nobba. So fucking what? I'd get to enjoy one month of RO again, and if it's dead, it's dead. No biggie. I'll just back to playing other games.
Why are you so against people playing on this server? It's not like /rog/ currently has any server to play.

Which AP is the best?

Thoughts of this?
pastebin.com/MVAVpK95

>Endow doesn't need elemental stones
>Can buy maneater blossoms from NPC
For what purpose

docs.google.com/document/d/1nXnbTnIhoURaD71HOzkStrDimB-ww0cnMgR9PFZGD-A/

Make the job change for sages easy and I will play the game.

>Endow
Give sages a more active buffer role in parties.
>Maneater Blossom
Zeny Sinker. It's still in discussion though since pre-trans maps usually have a lesser amount of geographers making maneater blossoms harder to grind. We'll probably add more geographers/floras instead.

We'll probably add a cheap job changer just to burn some zeny.

who's making this

youtube.com/watch?v=TiCBDrDD4xs

>hey let's remove everything that actually makes you play from the game
>let's cater to absolute retards who hate ro and mmorpgs
>let's legalize and promote cheating
>let's give everything basic through a npc for free
>let's remove leveling too
>let's also give zero fucks about balance and keep perpetuating the same cancer everyone's sick of instead
>why is our server ded shorly after launch even though we had an easy start with all the shilling and hype making retards pour in?
every single time, those idiots need to be put down already
dom, rom and now another blunder in the making

>job changer
Dropped

Everything about this is so retarded I have no words. Do those people even understand the game? Did they forget how badly DoM/RoM flopped for following the same retarded ideas and catering to morons who hate the game?

>h-hey guys we heard you hate keknewal because it's not RO anymore but a single player super saiyan simulator
>here we're launching a server just for people like you!
>we haven't removed or fixed anything that makes keknewal bad
>we instead added our own set of retarded changes that makes it all much worse!
>pls join

This game is dead and it's all thank to the community.

I'm playing ZenRO, nothing but dirty ass pinoys and BR's though.

A couple of friends and I.

who are you

then why are you playing it

>ultra high rate trans saiyan third world shithole
why?

Does that really matters?

just curious

hear of these projects so many times that just never turn into anything

no one is forcing you to play there, though

Better than NOT playing and shitposting in the thread.

We've been polishing server's features for almost 6 weeks now so I doubt we'll stop doing it. I just hope to get more time to get everything done and maybe release a beta-test in december.

never heard that one before

definitely have a beta test and have people try the new changes, also accept input instead of being like other retards who think only their idea of balance is right

I mean, personally I think it's retarded to hop server to server playing low rates. Over and over again. Ragnarok is thankfully a game that can be played solo. Additionally when you are littered with college homework and a job, high rates becomes more attractive. Better than not playing RO at all or getting on getting a few % and getting off for the night.

>Ragnarok is thankfully a game that can be played solo.

Pssh... Others just hold me back.

>kekbabwel

Sit down and read through that list of yours, try to keep a straight face.

>accept input
That's how dankRO turned to shit. Too much catering to babbies.

I don't think it can get any worse.

bump

>Leveling Oboro
>tfw most MATK hats are cash shop
Fucking keknewal

RIP

gay bump

y gay tho?