/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Suplex Edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer: youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

I'm glad some of you have gotten her in a minimal amount of pulls, but fuck you.

If this makes you feel better I had to pull 23 times to get her
On JP

For those with Kairi EX, just respond with how many pulls it took you to get her.

Did 3 pulls, nothing good, should I stop there?

>pulled at least four Kairi EXs since one has two traits on it, and everything else besides Kairi 2 is guilted and with traits
How appropriate

Literally my last pull gave me salvation

Spooky

Each 3 pulls, I got one.
I did 7 pulls.

I believe in you my man. If I could get it I know you can.
Unless the world is balancing out your other EX luck.

Well, PGW was nothing
Cool to find out what Sucker Punch has been doing though

For KH? I don't know why you expected anything.
Have they announced the Brand Spankin' New™ games yet?

Will Seph EX get a return like some others? Any guesses when, if so?

probaly in a month or three

Can I get some advice on proud mode quest 160? I've been trying at it for a few weeks and I could only get it to 40 bars. Here's basically the medals I can use.

PGW is only a warmup for PSX

Suckerpunch's samurai game (with no actual gameplay) was the only thing shown off. Everything else was shit already announced, indie fluff, and vr cancer. Like E3, it was a waste of time. Now there's word going around that Sony moved all the "good" stuff from PSX to PGW

Buy more medals

I thought Sony themselves said that and that they have like 7 new things to show off during PGW?

Those 7 new things were indie fluff and the Samurai game.

After E3, Sony said that there's more coming at PSX. No one should have expected anything from PGW

Didnt' get kiari ex on my day 1 account. I unisntalled, started a new game, and pulled for her and got her on my free start up.

Do I continue with my respectable but kiari ex lacking account or start anew with her holding my hand?

I need like 100 more jewels for another pull. Managed to guilt iKairi 2 at least.

use the account that lacks kairi ex

Depends on what you have on both accounts.

Remember, she's available for a week. Plus SENA should be sending out 3K soon

when

Fuck this game.

So do you guys think we should M&B Kairi EX? It's already dealing 68k to enemies with only 3 orbs on a 1.90x slot, and it can go up to 200% more damage for free.

deals like 200-400k damage fully guilted

It's a great medal, but by no means is it meant to be an attack medal.
Use those brooms on something else

If this were JP, yes, but since it isn't then that's a hard no

Are we still supposed to get 3k jews from some twitter retweet shit?
Or did that already happen?

soft and warm

The retweet campaign runs til Nov 1st so we should get the jews a day or two after that

14, wouldn't have made it without those 6k Jews they gave us

So before Kairi EX goes away.
Good.

You'll get the jewels after the Kairi banner. That's how Jewish the game is.

>Not Halloween Town Sora and gang for OP
Come on, it would have been perfect for today and tomorrow

>3600 in damage campaign

This won't stay below 5K will it? I don't want to have to waste a ABIV Max on a trash medal...

Kairi EX

I thought this pull was a dud because it only showed 1 six star on the preview lmao

2 pulls

Reminder that this was the strongest Keyblade wielder to appear in canon and only lost because Ventus sabotaged the fusion.

Holy crap a cloned Kairi EX is broken.

I have mediocre as fuck medals but this has put me at 2600 (albeit with the help of a Roxas EX that does 4mil a hit).

So does Kairi EX have a significantly higher chance of getting pulled than EX medals do normally?

I know it's a god tier medal so everyone is pulling all the gems they have but it seems that the majority of people who have done any sort of saving are ending up with one.

i certainly had better luck than with sephiroth ex, who i did like 22 pulls for and got nothing

Confirmation bias. A higher number of people are pulling for her compared to people who pulled for other medals and thus makes you believe that she has a higher rate. Same thing happened with Roxas EX since we got those 15k 15th anniversary jews

this, nothing has changed. retards are just spending more money

>Suplex Edition
nigger what the fuck, are you blind to the current happenings

A little, I don't play the mobile game and every medal release looks the same to me.
It not being Halloween themed however I have no excuse.

you must delet the thread to atone

>I don't play the mobile game
ahh.
well that's understandable

You are a wise man.

Who else /nokairi/ here? And how many pulls did you do?

For me, 10

10. I get paid on Friday, I'm debating on doing an extra pull or just saying fuck it because I know before everything she'll be available again and/or she'll be eclipsed by another medal.

this dress makes total sense.
I'm not crazy right? why do people get confused with the zippers.

Zippers near the chest are sexy.

the fact that we're able to reach the buff cap so easily with her is indication that it will be changed soon

That's kind of why I'm just meh on it now. But I was mad as fuck at 2am when I didn't pull her.

>everyone has Kairi EX now so they're whizzing through colliseum

God dammit, thought I was done with it this month. So fucking tedious.

Only 8+ hit medals work

Right here ;_;
I have every other Kairi medal at max guilt as well so now I'm really upset.
>tfw no perfect kairi blade now

Next month is gonna be even worse without the health spike. Hell, even with the health spike, Kairi EX still lets me one-turn at Round 600 in Tier 14

tfw pulled kairi ex and had a double trait KA Bonds

its surreal being able to viably use attack only medals.

I WANT HER!

am i worthy enough to join a khg party if I have kairi ex and not much else?

buy more jewels

>khg party
>worthy
you can do much better than any /khg/ party, they suck

i'm in a resident snek party and can confirm they suck and like only five of the 20 people are active
the biggest perk of being in a khg party is that they won't ban you for saying jew instead of jewel

so can i join another party ingame, ive never quite figured that out. I have no invitations and the search system is fucked

sounds like you just suck.
Play Union cross for a while, look for the dudes who are level 300 and look at their party

idk I found mine over a year ago just by hopping in one that had auto accept and was decent. Since then we've grown a lot and have manual accept. Just pick one and jump in, see where it goes from there

>Sora is canonically part of the Toy Story Universe.

Who else got a boosted?

i've never pulled a boosted medal famalam

Sounds like you should move to my snek party friend. It's like half /khg/

I can't afford to.

alright you have my attention
I'll give it some thought

all of my jealousy. 12 pulls without a single one.

that honestly did not really hit until you said that

Explain further

>mfw just wasted all of my 25,000 jewels
>no ex kairi
>have no ex medals at all
>only things of value gotten were lingering will, hd antiform sora (is this good?), ventus-vanitas and final boss xion
>only good speed medals

I've never felt so frustrated at this game before nor have I been so tempted to waste money on it. I have 645 jewels, should I grind proud mode to try to get one or two more pulls or should I just give up?

The TS world is set between TS2 and TS3.

Well since the price fell, you should be able to try again within the week. Might as well grind and get the daily jewels.

spend every last possible jewel, including the grind for proud jewels, before spending any money. don't want to spend money and get it on the next pull

Your stuff isn't that good and it looks like you either haven't leveled up many of your things or haven't boosted them. I needed to rely on second chance and RNG to get past quest 160. Get your best blue buffers and debuffers and try combinations multiple times and slowly change medal positions or swap them out when you notice more or less damage per turn or survive longer.

I beat BBS for the first time today. I can accept and even love a lot of stupid keyblade designs. I loved Sweet Memories ffs. But the Chi Blade is too retarded looking for even me.

I'm so happy they're doing this instead of just shoehorning Sora and co into a redo of the movie plot. I wonder how many other worlds will go this way?

>26 pulls
>no Kairi
>can only guilt one tier 4+ medal now
>it's 0.2 Aqua
Just die in my sleep already.

You know, I never looked at just the tier 4+ medals. Apparently I only have 0.2 kairi and terra-xahanort guilted and that's from when I spent like 3 months of jewels on the .02 kairi deal after almost quitting the game due to power creep. I'm also /nokairi/

At least Terranort is kind of okay guilted. I'm definitely quitting if I don't get her with the free jews coming and the jews I'll get by the end of her scam. Literally no reason to continue playing when not having her will block me from all of the content instead of having 0.2 Kairi and still being blocked from 90% of it.
>26th pull has Illustrated Kairi as the only 6* medal
Absolutely decimated.

You could arguably make do with Roxas Dual Wield EX and have a reversed focused set up instead, though you'd still need 0.2 Kairi in the first slot to do so

terranort's actually really good, only way I managed to do any proud quests. But yeah, this game's really depressing once your only good few medals become useless.