/lhg/ Light's Hope General formerly /elyg/

elf edition

Alliance guild:
big dick raid 2 bwl progression
Horde guild:
This guild is still alive?!!

/who guildname and whisper anyone to join

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elysium_dev
elysium-project.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for mommy gf

Fresh everyst soon

kys edition, fresh when?

MOMMY GF
BE MY NIGHT ELF MOMMY GF LUTHIEN
PLESE

are you guys even playing on lights hope or are you just shitposting here waiting for fresh?

i mean i would wait for fresh too if there was any clue when will it be released but for now it could even mean months...

you mean our 70 minute no trash skip no speed run run? are you TREMBLING, pupper fucker?
>p-please don't come back up, realmplayers
you pathetic dog fuckers are probably already thinking about using invis pots or similar shit to beat us, that's how fucking obsessed you are

Rondalf just confirmed fresh on the Elysium discord. No date, just that it will be happening very soon.

LIGHTS HOPE FAGS BTFO

why are night elves such shitty people

A-any day now!
twitter.com/elysium_dev

Luthien paid 5000 pesos for this commission

>we're not even trying

did you stop taking songflower after getting it purged for 2 months in a row, is that why your clear times are so shit?

>very soon
good luck with that

>Elysium 2 is announced
>Whitekidney is pleading with Pottu to accept the idea of fresh
>Pottu refuses and threatens to release all of the dirt he has on Whitekidney
>Whitekidney is forced to concede
>Elysium 2 releases and becomes the next big Vanilla server.
>Light's Hope slowly dies and near the end opens a fresh server but ends up in the same situation that OG Elysium was in with 1k players at peak

what the fuck kind of name is Everyst anyway?

Pottu will somehow manage to be a GM on both teams

but we all got it last raid?

What alt should I level?
Fury main.

are you a wizard?
>Elysium Project @elysium_dev 1 minute ago
>Dear community, our latest announcement regarding character recovery can be found here: elysium-project.org

warrior

>we cannot restore characters that are below level 10

yeah because realmplayers is level10+

>Also, if you have continued or just started a character on Light's Hope (the project launched by the former system administrator), the game progress will not be lost
>Please be aware that we cannot restore characters that are below level 10.

they aren't even hiding it
literally using realmplayers fucking ayy lmao

It's a play on Felmyst's name, it's Gummy's swan-song before he dies of Boneitis

P-PLEASE NO I JUST GOT MY DRACONIAN DEFLECTOR
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN

I don't know about everyone else but I had a good chunk of my gold on a level 1 bank alt. That alone would make me not go back to Elysium, without considering the progress I've made in the past two weeks.

Elysium 2 is the only way they'll be relevant again.

mommy shenna give us fresh!

But what about our old banks gold wise?

why not Evermyst then

That sounds even dumber

>Change your password!
>Change your password!
>Change your password!
>Change your password!
>Change your password!
>Elysium has elected to use a distributed botnet-like network to try to authenticate account credentials to our server.
>Utilizing their tool is willingly giving your login to third parties BEYOND ours or Elysium Project's control.
>If your account is compromised or characters deleted from usage of this tool, WE WILL NOT RESTORE THEM!
LIGHTS HOPE IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE

this stoley guy is invested in the project/ holy shit.

>stop complaining, its free!

I hope nobody here is retarded enough to actually give in to their blatant account info phishing attempt. They've lost the plot and are trying to get some last shekels out of selling your data.

SHENNA HAS GONE 100% ALPHA BULL
>Adressing your questions about LH characters: no, they won't get deleted, just copied back to Elysium Database, where they're belong to. Also, regarding bank alts that are below level 10: please send your money to the appropriate character and then transfer your character across. You can always create another bank character. By the way, we might consider to remove lvl 10 limits in the next few hours.

Shenna -
I don't call it stealing to have something for living so I could sit here all day long to babysit crashing realms and work on project. I regret that I never told about it tho, that's my fauilt. I do regret.

How do I join Mandate of Heaven?

>please send your money to the appropriate character and then transfer your character across.
And what keeps me from transferring said gold to my bud plablito so he can transfer it over too if they dont wipe your LH character?

someone please do this

Become a mentally ill tranny who has nothing in life other than 10 beta Veeky Forums orbiters circling around them

it blows me away how retarded these slavs are. I honestly have a hard time coming to terms with it.

absolutely nothing. this entire system is terribly setup. elysium should have conceded those other servers and just started a fresh. it would slowly grow into that elysium currently is.

>send all my gold to my main
>copy it

>send the gold to an alt
>copy it

>keep doing this
>if you want an even bigger snowball have your guild send their gold to one guy and copy it
>then send the gold to the next guy and copy it

THE DUPING, IT'S ENDLESS

you're dumb

excess please marry me!

>copy character
>send gold to next character
>copy character
>rinse and repeat
Fucking gold cap on an entire account, this is definitely well thought out and not an attempt to steal account info.

Breat -
lol everyone send gold from guild to one char, xfer that one, then move gold to next char do that one. shit will be bloated before you even get logged on

Rondalf -
@Breat Good luck with that.
Breat -
I'm just saying people are goin to abuse it, i'm too lazy :heart:
Rondalf -
Good luck to them in that case.

G-good luck!

Rondalf is now saying they can see that in the logs and people are just going "how? I'm doing this on LH, not your server then copy it over"

he hasn't responded to that
also

Shenna -
We aren't stealing anything. Your data is belong to you.

I wonder when the OG Elysium will be back...

>inb4 redditor kikekidney worshippers flame me

/w someone in game

PABLITO WILL STEAL YOUR GOLD

What's the invite for the Elysium discord? I want to witness this shitshow myself.

Light's Hope is in full panic mode. They have disabled the login servers to try and avoid people using this system.

pablito has been my second hand man for four years, i trust the boy.

This scheme is idiotic, nobody will give Shenna their LH login, it enables duping and if somehow it survives these issues WK will put a stop to it
Fresh is the only remaining option for them

FYI, the "restoration" logs into your LH account and gathers the data that way. It propably deletes your LH character afterwards.

its just depressing desu. if they just released fresh they would be better off. instead they are lying through their teeth and trying to fuck over your account if you are on lh. its pathetic.

I just did. And I don't give a shit.

>a couple of people do this
>they lose their characters and warn everyone
>noone else restores
>elysium gains nothing
you are dumb

>we wont delete your character :^)
Just "transfer" it, its not deleted right, just moved to another server.

Stalemate -
it sounds rather invasive and without permission
Crogge -
We access our own information, it belongs to Elysium.

this

Shenna -
@here Light's Hope did an emergerency stop for their logon server to prevent the recovery! We're waiting for them to get their services back online.

if you used this tool you're fucked

If an user made up a story involving the details of this strange shit that's going on two months ago, people would have laughed so hard.
Just watching the details of this story unfolding is mind boggling. Just what kind of fucking money is at stake in securing a private server population? How many complete assholes actually spend real money on any project?

Account information doesn't belong to anyone but yourself.

And whoever the admins decide to sell it to, of course.

mfw lights hope gets shut down or closes and all of these cucks didnt transfer their shit over to elysium as a backup plan.

It's funny when you consider this is how the entire country of Russia is run. Nothing works, nothing is on time, corruption at every level

HMMM I WONDER

I wonder why their """""recovery"""""" requires the LH logon servers.

You're an actual moron if you use this service.

>actual moron if you send elysium a backup copy of your current characters snapshot
you do realize that you can change your password right after you do the character copy, right? theres nothing to lose.

Who are the good guys here? Elysium or LHope?

Yeah there definitely isn't a script in place that acts faster than you can change your password.

>right after
you mean after it's already deleted?

>tfw dont care if i lose all the characters I just want fresh

there aren't?

exactly

ive done the transfer and it didnt do anything malicious to my lights hope account. i changed my password on lights hope after i was done and everything is there as it was.

Okay Crogge

Post your characters on the elysium page then.

WK may be a scumbag but he's not a retard, if there wasn't a very recent backup to rollback Shenna's tricks there is now

are you a literal brainlet or just a shill?if they delete your lights hope characters, noone will use the service except the first few unlucky ones

Is Elysium unironically crashing the vanilla scene with no survivors even harder than they did a month ago? Shenna and Crogge are absolute madmen

THE DATA BELONG TO US

btw give us your password we're totally not selling your character to xiao lol

I also used their keylogger and nothing weird happened, who cares anyway it's a FREE server?

This would be the perfect time to launch Elysium 2. Light's Hope is in full damage control mode, disabling their login server and trying to deal with the botnet attack.

You don't sound very trustworthy. . .

I don't know who that is!

That sounds very intimidating, is there an easier way to play with MoH?

he's right, whitekidney shouldn't sabotaged the database as much as he did. why not just make a copy and launch your own project after exposing them for being corrupt as fuck and then let players choose where they want to play?

Except if they wait to flick the switch after people trust the service.

Their goal is to get the players back, they WILL try something to fuck over LH. You're an actual child if you don't get this.

>let players choose

are you retarded?

TTTHIIISSS!

guys its FREE there is no need to sperge out. how often do you get to play games as good as vanilla wow without paying for it? its not a big deal just use our character retrieval method and enjoy the game like you used to!

Because when has letting a bunch of dumbfuck redditors and third-world shitters make decisions ever resulted in anything positive?

t. vitaly

except if you change your password as soon as the process is over they can't do shit you fucking moron. am i talking to an actual retard here?

>And no, Light's Hope is not going anywhere. The three realms of Anathema, Darrowshire, and Elysium transcend the project leaders who lied to us all and defrauded the community. We will continue to operate as normal and proceed forward with heads held high
lol$$$

i need someone to level with myself

>dont worry i have the database and core. its not like these people involved in illegally hosted servers would ever try to do anything malicious
even the discord is starting to boil over. login server is down and players are asking for access to lights hope so they can move their characters to elysium.

this is whitekidneys way. he does not give you the choice. he makes the choice for you.

>being this threatened by fucking Shenna of all things
I understand being threatened by fresh but are you really so afraid people will go back to Elysium that you have to shitpost this hard?

Why don't you give their little recovery tool a spin and tell us how that works out for you?

apparently whitekidney is. there are two scenarios at the moment. 1. whitekidney has disabled the login server himself. 2. there is so much demand from elysium that it is causing the login server to overload.

>REEEEEEEEEE YOU DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO ELYSIUM. YOU WANT TO STAY WITH ME. FOREVER. THE CHOICE WAS ALREADY MADE. I HAVE THE DATABASE. YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE. DADDY WHITEKIDNEY IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

I'm going back to mommy shenna's Elysium. she sounded very sorry in the apology, I'm sure it won't happen again.

GET READY FOR THE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL 9K ONLINE AGAIN GUYS