Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1169

The least scariest thing in that photo is the legitimate ghost edition
Previous thread NEWS
>PBS is officially out worldwide!
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ycXAUdRMA&feature=youtu.be&t=15m10s
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac&feature=youtu.be
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXZPWdVNLM&feature=youtu.be
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season
>Valkyrie Drive DLC for PBS
youtube.com/watch?v=M31TH6XV1-w&feature=youtu.be

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2Z1uKhiELGOruzBLrYKkLUJFfZroO-b0aOuAxyPrnMcuiFw/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtu.be/uSkgkcNBgw0
skeegie.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-Hikage-712526793
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65675223
youtube.com/watch?v=gK4Rr-D_FIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

Henlo /skg/, gonna snipe an early post cos this is the last time I'll post this.

A while ago I asked about signing up the Senran soccer team again and people once again you peeps wanted the team to play. It's been posted twice already and has a good few votes so I'll go for one more round then announce results.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2Z1uKhiELGOruzBLrYKkLUJFfZroO-b0aOuAxyPrnMcuiFw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Poll link is there. If you liked seeing the team or have no idea what I'm talking about have a look at it. To everyone who's voted already, thanks a lot and hope you tune in to watch the team play in December!

Why not just rape my dick

Only a few are worth of the snu-snu

Miyabi is happy! HAPPY!

What is she doing?

I don’t hand out candy for Halloween, I give away my HATRED FOR EVERY GIRL!

What is some little child going to do with your HATRED for like, Minori?

cucking Imu

>ywn get lewd with Yumi and rub your diapered crotches together
It hurts man

What everyone does when they receive his hate for titty ninjas: cringe

BOO!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

and so am i

NYA

ninja vagoos?

Puffy ones!

Yum yum!

Imu is great.

>Halloween themed thread on a Monday
You know what that means
youtu.be/uSkgkcNBgw0

ded franchise
switch to neps

The Yomification of Snake

also Yomi is CUTE!

the stepification of snek part ii: the opposite of what she wanted

Going on an assassination mission on Halloween?

I like titcow Yagyuu!

You even have a back-up costume?

I like Yagyuu

Everyone thinks she’s just in costume until she slits someone’s throat!

hibbers

harahara~

I wanna ____ that firework

launch

make sweet, tender love to

Hanabi shoots fireworks out of her nipples when she cums

bang

Black guys might like Shiki but Shiki has no particular affinity for black guys.

Asuka likes "big and think" phallic objects with a dark coloration on them, she's the actual BBC fetishist.

Eat cookies and milk while watching cartoons with

Cuddle!

Put the Crippler Crossface on

MIDNIGHT DRIVING SENRANS

>Anoncchi let's go for a ride, but I totally don't have my license so you drive and I'll hold onto your back and um...maybe like.. nibble your neck just a little bit?

I'm giving you a night boob to tell you how I feel

Minori knows but thinks that if anyone finds out she knows that she'll stop getting presents.

Hibari chooses to believe despite all evidence pointing otherwise because she simply wont accept that she's been lied to all her life.

Just posting this because Asuka's tits look great in it

>driving at night with your senran
>start hearing something
COOL VIBRATIONS

So I'm brand-fucking-new to SK. Playing Estival Versus at the moment; anything in particular I should be aware of? Besides Ryona being an absolute fucking freak, anyway. Gave her dog ears, a dog tail, and a collar just because it fits.

Sounds like you've got everything down user.

Ryouna is a good girl be nice to her

>starting a series with the beach episode

You should know that Ryouna-chan is a GOOD GIRL.
That, and EV not really doing the greatest job with the characters, you are starting a series with the third game in it's timeline after all so they don't explain a whole lot.

Just 'cause I called her what she isn't doesn't mean I don't think she's funny or that her kit is fun to play. That aside, I suppose I should start with the first two games at some point? Any other content I should look for/general advice?

Also made Homura a catgirl with a yukata. 2qt.

Ok, I finally finished porting Hikage's Estival Versus model from a few threads ago. So far I ported it to MMD, might do XNALARA later.

It doesn't have any dancing/motion compatibility (still trying to figure that out), but it does have a lot of neat features:

>Toggling the amount of damage on her clothes
>Hinata's Knife, fully articulated and poseable
>more knives that can flip open and closed
>A flatchested version of Hikage
>6 pairs of panties/swimsuit bottoms

This is my first try at exporting models so if this shit's bugged, let me know. I'm off to work on Ryofu and Ryona next.

skeegie.deviantart.com/art/MMD-Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-Hikage-712526793

You have my attention

You monster. How dare you.

This. I need a screenshot or something.

Hey, maybe you're ripping the models a different way or using a different program and didn't have this issue, but do you happen to know how I'm supposed to attach these stupid things into one mesh without screwing up the existing skinning? I don't really know anything about 3D modeling, and nothing's seemed to work so far.

>Shiki bites user
>he start losing conciousness and faints due to blood loss and stuff
>while riding the bike
>he falls and dies
Nice plan.

When ripping the Estival Versus body meshes, they have an alternate chest mesh without tits, and mashing shirts/tops/etc. Shit's EXTREMELY flat.

I wonder if Mirai has an alternate mesh for big titties...

I did most of the editing in PMX Editor. What kind of problem are you having exactly? Are the textures turning into a marbled mess when you try to combine the vertices?

>flatness
>added blush
hnnngh.psd

Also, good to know.

No, the bone weights and stuff get messed up since all of the vertex IDs get changed when combining the meshes or whatever. But I was just asking in case you had already dealt with the exact same thing and knew what to do. That doesn't seem to be the case, so don't worry about it.

I love Ruby Bourdeaux!

Seriously, keep up the great work friend!
Ivy is a BAD GIRL who always rats out her classmates to Miss Suzanne!!

>Heather
>Yvonne
>Naomi
Fucking died.

Madam Helena is such a wonderful person to work for! I love being her butler!

SPOOKY

BOO

Shiki wouldn't do that, that'd cause you to wreck the bike and hurt her and pain totally sucks y'know? So she'd just teasingly nibble and nuzzle your neck while you rode, and breathed on it in a seductive way. No breaking skin.

She doesn't even know why she does it. But it stirs something primal deep inside her she was meant to do this and it fulfills her somehow, but she doesn't know how. Just like she has no ideas why she likes tomatos so much either, not green ones, must be red.... something about when you sink your teeth in and there's a gush of bright red liquid, something about that just resonates in her soul.

Any of the 3ds games worth playing and do they run worth a shit?

Shiki you skanky twat if you sit on my bike with me you keep your hands on the seat or on my waist and you keep your fucking teeth off me I don't want to hit a pebble and get a dental record in my shoulder and a fucking orthodontist bill going 140 down the highway isn't the fucking time to be sexy and coy

yes they're both good and run well

Burst runs pretty crap but if you've got a hacked New 3DS you can fix that by making the game run at the New 3DS's clockspeed I believe.
2 runs as solid as you can get on the console, looks great too.
Both games are worth playing I would say, Burst probably has the best story out of all the series, and 2's gameplay is fantastic. also it has the boob slider. Make everyone flat if you want.

Can I put her in CM3D2?

They are both great games.
Burst has an iffy frame rate but they pretty much fixed it in 2.

Is Burst only on the N3DS or what?

No but the framerate sucks without the CPU hack on a hacked N3DS

Burst is a great beat 'em up, but the framerate is atrocious (N3DS fixes this somewhat), and the gameplay gets a bit tedious during the later missions.

Deep Crimson is the better game from the two, and offers much faster-paced action. The game pushes the 3DS to it's limits but still manages to run smoothly. It also offers the staples of the series - great selection of costumes, a diorama (only up to two characters though), - and has plenty of new things too - the Shinobi Stones, weapons, the Yoma Nest, a different Frantic system and the Stacked Ninja Arts.

So yeah, give both a try!

How difficult is it to do the procedure?

Well if you own an n3ds on hackable firmware it's baby-tier. It's just a softhack.

Hacking a 3DS isn't too bad. I spent about an hour and a half doing it, and like 30 minutes of that was step 1 where I'd forgot to get all the files in the right place.
The Homebrew General should have a guide up on their thread, so read into that, make sure you're on a hackable firmware, make a cup of coffee and get doing it.

Good deal; thanks folks. It's been a while since I've even turned the thing on so I have no idea what firmware version it has.

Anything below 11.3 is good for hacking (well technically you can be too low, like I think below 9.6, but being too low isn't as much as a problem as being too high, you might just need to buy a game that comes with a specific firmware version to install it)

Even for non-piracy reasons it's worth hacking your 3DS, since you can apply the overclock hack to games that run poorly or take screenshots anywhere or manage saves properly using save managers better than nintendo's shitty one.

Basically the only thing I use it for is MH: Generations. I found it, by the way, but the battery is apparently dead as shit. Charging it now.

I have officially checked literally every file in my senrans folder and have not found the Jason Murakumo picture.

I am no longer confident in its existence.

You can check your firmware version by going into settings and looking at the top screen once it starts letting you turn it on

I had a look for it for you last thread but I couldn't find it in my Murokumo folder either. I swear I looked at it recently too.

You're not thinking of the Hikage one, right?

Got it to boot. 11.2.0-35U

Senrans getting attacked by Slime Yoma?!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65675223

That not happening?!

Shit, now I'm confused to if I saw the Hikage one recently and thought it was Kumo or if we've got some Bernstein Bears shit going on now.

I thought so too, however I am 100% certain what I saw predates the Hikage picture, as that was marely posted on the 22nd of this month.

Honestly, I can't even trust myself since I've got shit for memory. Welcome to my world.

This is your home now

arf
youtube.com/watch?v=gK4Rr-D_FIQ

Been looking through the pastebins a bit. Seems doable. I don't have time tonight before I've got to go to work, but I'll fool with it tomorrow or Wednesday.

>binaural
1, I wish I could understand what she's saying. 2, I fucking love binaural recordings.

oink