imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Spooked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opvuEVpl_PM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaaaaaah! OP can't bump yet!

Angler

test

This post bumped the thread.

How does this work? Does a thread need another poster in it for OP to be able to bump? Or is it a time cooldown or something?

Anyone got a pumpkin house to post?
It would at least look nice while the site's in spoops mode

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

Slow night. Slower than usual

i blame the skellingtons. i'm sure they've spooked at least a couple people to death already.

I'm back working on my flying shoe now that I left Archeage, but it's nothing exciting, don't want to post 20 same looking updates.

>was feeling moderately excited for playing Terraria during the Halloween week
>accidentally got into modded Minecraft again and spent the past few days on it
Well fuck
I blame that part of the game right before the WoF that feels like such a slog because you want to make sure that you did everything you wanted in pre-hardmode

I'm playing Pokemans sorry

Post your Minecraft builds.

d e d

for real this time though post what you get

I wish I could roll for friends. :(

Alright, Veeky Forums, here's a server IP. What's a fun playthrough?

Any good texture packs?

Officially fucking spooked

Yeah

Any clues on getting texture packs going in TModLoader?

rate

: /

I mean, I should be thankful but I actually wanted to have a hallow :(

Double the spook
Double the fun

page 10

Probably shitty fishing spot bump

I like it.

Why is everyone unironically using emoticons? Weren't they frowned upon in Veeky Forums for the past 5 years?
You can buy Hallowed seeds from the Dryad, numbnuts.

Cute!

On another note, horsecock.

Have this old thing I did a while ago trying to be "creative"

It's cozy, you should work on it more.

you whisper it slowly in their ears.

Rolling

A hideout? Thats not very specific

coralcock/10

Got the next couple days off anons, will probably host a modded server since I built a new rig a couple weeks ago that stomps all over my shitty laptop.
>large world
>new characters
>thorium
>fargo
>all of the QoL mods from the mod list in OP
Suggest some mods to add, thinking Battlerods, Banner Bonanza, and LootBags since I can only host for a couple days and I'm hoping those who need some catching up can do so with lootbags.

I'm gonna kinda miss the spooky theme when it's gone.

The glow on the click-ables hurts my eyes, but the background colour is top tier.

Hey Veeky Forums.
I haven't played Spirit in a few months and I saw that they added a new event and rebalanced "everything from the ground up".
My problem with it was I never used anything that was in it and started ignoring the bosses since everything in Thorium was better.
So if anyone has used Spirit since that update is it any good now? thinking of getting it again for my next run.

>modded item on an item frame
I thought that crashes or fucks over Terraria?

Never heard of them crashing but the most they would mess up for me was the modded item would replace the item on another frame upon reloading. like the rocket boots I put on the Cobbler's shop would turn into those throwing spears.

EVERY FUCKING PLAYTHROUGH
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not using any of the mods that let you skip fishing quests

Go for it, last time I did a run (even after this rebalancing patch) the mod felt a bit lacking for me but it was still an okay experience. I suggest not using any big mod other than Spirit itself.

>skip fishing quests
>literally cheating
may as well just spawn in the entire fucking pda

There's nothing I can do if you enjoy tiny angler dick, user

wish someone would enjoy my tiny dick

>ETA on the new update is end of September
>It's end of October
>The only things they've worked on are a possibly new NPC, razer chroma support and fucking leaves
>Fully fledged company
>"W-were working on it, guys, w-we s-swear!!!"
If they aren't working on important shit like their NOT-THE-SAME-AS-TERRARIA RPG spin-off or even Terraria "We drove our game into the ground here's another" 2, then they're slacking off or trying to merge the next update with 1.4

They meant to say September 2018

>that guy who hosted a Terraria server with the shittiest mods ever created

>Same host enforced a "no-commie blocks" policy

commieblocks are an ART

It's not cheating if they make you waste more recources while giving it to you immediately

>then proceeded to build only commie blocks

And triple the spook!

Guys I can't handle this please stop

youtube.com/watch?v=opvuEVpl_PM

What a meme.

is this... dare I say.. /ourmod/ ?

No one will play though, thread's dead.

>a theme for a miniboss that spawns all the fucking time and phases through walls because it's fucking fat and its hitbox glitches out around the terrain
why

t. tremor shill

>being this much of a cunt when they *actually* do continue to release significant content updates to the game without charging for any of it

That's a red herring
This is actually DoGs theme video

>using the halloween skin
enjoy your RNG earrape

Don't make me post Araki eating the donut.

the thing is, only one of these two things is a meme

You can handle it user, I believe in (You)!

Isn't it mandatory on halloween?

> RNG earrape
What?
What earrape?

>last time i played this game the mechanical bosses were the endgame
>decide to come back
>figured i should try out expert mode since i hear they get a bonus accessory slot, more loot and bosses are more interesting
>pissed myself when i first saw eye of cthulhu do his dash
>somehow managed to hit him enough times to finish him off
>now i'm getting fisted nightly by skeletron's bullshit menagerie of debuffs and skull spitting
jesus christ i'm almost afraid to find out what the post mechanical bosses do

>Isn't it mandatory on halloween?
no, just switch it in the bottom right corner of the screen
>What earrape?
one of the skeletons is rarer than the others, and he's actually a timebomb. after a certain amount of time he vanishes (so you don't know which skeleton to watch out for, nor can you tell others), a generic ugly-ass creepy smile on your screen starts to flash and it plays a really fucking loud screech

Plantera is fairly straightforward, Golem is a fucking joke and the moon man is a very arena-based run and gun. Nothing extreme. Nothing creative.

user you did kill EoW/brain and queen bee, right? you didn't go straight from killing eye to skeletron?

of course
eater of worlds was so easy i didnt even think he was worth mentioning, i couldn't even recognize what he did different in expert mode
queen bee was tricky because i didn't remember fighting her before but also doable

>stress

why the fuck did this aids get added? did the calameme dev finally go too far?

you shouldn't play on calameme's turboexpert mode unless you're prepared to handle it

it's not difficult, it's just annoying as fuck to get confused debuff every 10 seconds

It was added around the time Darkest Dungeon's Crimson Court DLC came out. It was just Fagsol ripping something that made that game difficult in hopes of his mod also being difficult.

>not editing in the best equipments and dying anyways because hardmode tortoises OHKO you

The general on another board unironically uses emoticons, sorry.

The general I use*

You can copy the CSS using the browser developer tools like inspect and whatnot and then paste the CSS into the "Custom CSS" section of the Settings iirc. That way you can have it all year round

>15 skeletron masks
>0 trophies
>"""""""""""10%""""""""""" drop rate

so when exactly, progression-wise, is this shitty DLC defenders crossover shit supposed to be fought?

it scales based on how far along the normal progression you are (before mech boss, after mech boss, after golem)

however, because you can't summon betsy until after golem, i usually just wait to do any of it till then

10% = 1/100 not 1/10

10/100 i dun goofed

...was that a joke, or...?

Oh there we go

Even after the correction it's stupid enough to warrant an equally incredulous reaction.

thanks for the botched second grade math lesson you lummox i'm just frustrated ive spent the last few nights chain-fighting skeletron for his trophy and the fucker refuses to drop it, in the meanwhile he's dropped 18 masks (and rising) so far which according to the wiki have a ~14% drop chance, which SUPPOSEDLY isn't too far off from the trophy's, meaning i would be expected to have found at least one trophy by now

is that spoopy image flipping me the bird?

i thought it only scaled depending on killing WoF and Plantera
even then that still doesn't answer what i'm asking, i'm asking where precisely does the event sit in the boss progression, i.e. when should you attempt it and have it serve as a decent challenge
in my current playthrough i attempted it after fucking around in the dungeon simply because i completely forgot about it, and the event was a complete cakewalk

i dont feel like this is right

flipping you the chainsaw maybe. since it's skeleprime.

the hell user.

>where precisely does the event sit in the boss progression
>the event literally changes based on which bosses you have beaten
>the only way to beat the "full" event (i.e. betsy) is to do so after golem