Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >Halloween Strike! Evil Build Climber/Great Battle at Himeji Castle
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
>Event Missions and stuff
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jGPJ6JtOo5lNxVpgS1O5Xl1VnA2RkB9girmXkql1a-c/htmlview#gid=1626335985
>5* Assasin - Osakabe Hime is always in the rate-up
Carmilla:1, 7-8
Elizabeth Bathory: 31, 2, 6
Yan Qing: 31, 3, 6
Wu Zetian: 31, 4, 6
Penthesilea: 30, 31, 5, 6
>Carmilla animation update

>Halloween 2017 Dropmap + Guide
imgur.com/a/2eCEP

>EoR III Rate-up 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou2/
Raikou: 25-1
Shuten Douji: 27-1
4* Saber:31-1
4* Assassin: 29-1
>Sasaki Kojirō animation update

>EoR III Rate-up 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1134656/c6dfdc975d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sushi!

xth for SEAfags BTFO

I prefer her without any clothes.

BEST LIZ

Damn. We almost died.

IS THAT A MOTERHFUCKING NIPPLE?

THAT IS A?

IS THAT

Witch thread
I always love Halloween despite not doing much on the day.

I'm going to impregnate these oni!

did they fug?

>skin colored pan
You're flirting with death, user.

>Chuya's new book gives Medb friends
>caps it off with a waifubait piece
Worth the price and then some.

Nobu a CUTE.

So who is the good guy? Tokiomi or Kariya?

S U M A N A I

Me

Him

Boo

So, how are you lewding your new liz anons?

Kariya. Tokiomi knew about the worms and was ok with it.
Kariya did nothing wrong beside listenning to Zouken and summoning Lancelot.

rubbing my dick over her chest plate

Tokiomi is an autistic magus who did what he thought was the right thing but it wasn't.
Kariya's a salty cuck whose goal of "save Sakura" was noble but he had shit motivations and getting a rage boner to try and murder Tokiomi was completely counterproductive to the idea of "save Sakura".
You'll find Urobuchi if given the option will try and make everyone assholes of varying degrees.

>If Narita dies Spooky will forever remain an enigma

handholding

H—How it feels senpai?

Neither, maybe point to Tokiomi slightly. He had good intention, he only had the ability to protect one successor, the other would be constantly at risk of getting kidnapped by people from the Clock Tower for experimentation. Sakura was born because Rin was at risk of dying after birth, so you can't really blame him for that. He can't possibly know about worms either, as a magus protect their research/magecraft with their life, he can't just poke his nose into that.

Kariya's desire to save Sakura on the other hand, stems from his chuuni delusion that if he save Sakura and kill Tokiomi, Aoi will immediately jump on his dick, and Sakura/Rin will treat him like their father.

>trying to kill someone in order to fuck their wife isn't wrong
When will people realise that for Kariya "saving Sakura" was just a shitty fantasy route for him to get in Aoi's panties?
They're both immature manchildren, just in different ways.

Kariya was right tho. He was angry about Tokiomi knowing AND STILL throwing Sakura into the worms.
A shit father like that deserved to die.

Neither both were fuck ups but Tokiomi's dad was the bigger fuck up

tfw no otome doujins themed around the Song of Solomon

He wasn't a father, he was a magus.

>Einzbern fuck up
>Sakura gets wormed
>Einzbern decide to not fuck up
>Sakura is fine living with Luvia
Really actives my almonds

It's all nice until she detached her hand.

BL please leave.
Kariya gave up on her peacefuly to protect her from Zouken and was ok with Tokiomi, thinking he will be alright and not a typical autistic magus.
Before he got btaindamaged with torture and wormsrape, he only wanted to save Sakura because - surprise for the Tokiomifags- he cares for her like a daughter.

It's a well known fact that Einzbern are the biggest fucks up compared to the three families.

This.

How much further do I have to go in this event? I think the last fight I had was fighting Cleo for the second time when she has the break bar, and I unlocked the room with Tristan.

That's a very tall order.
But not a wrong one.

I like Martha

This

Pretty sure he didn't actually want Tokiomi dead, he was just all talk no bite about it and was shocked to see Tokiomi dead.

I like Martha too
exhentai.org/g/1134656/c6dfdc975d/

Even in F/Z they fucked up because all they had to do was not get Kiri and they would've won ignoring the CG and all

He tried to murder Tokiomi about halfway through the War but forgot that Bug is weak to Fire.

At least you have some parameters and skills revealed.

You're failing to recognise that people can have underlying motives.
The underlying reason he loved Sakura because in his immature fantasy he should've been her father. This was combined with his hatred of Zouken and Tokiomi, braindamage etc. He's not a selfless person who did it just because he "cared." He was a rather sad and spiteful person who thought he deserved more than he had in life.

He probably just wanted Tokiomi to stop being a douche.

Why do Butcher and Aoki have such a boner for this kind of character.

That's kinda farfetched considering the writer himself said Kariya is a good person.

Hi Tokiomi!

Who would win?

t. Tokiomi

What twitter artist incident? The parvati one? I thought that was chink

wtf I love ayylmao now

>Hector stalls long enough for kerry to 1v1 speedwheels once again

I never said he wasn't a good person, at least at the very start. But like pointed out, the author has a fetish for taking "good" (though Kariya's biggest flaw was that his sense of goodness was kind of divorced of reality and relied too much on things going his way because he's good) people and breaking them.

I'm more interested in finding out how Waver/DUDE would be affected.

I just want 1(ONE) Imaginary Around. Why can’t I get a fucking IA? Meanwhile I have MLB zero over, fuck.

you're fucking sick

.. Why? Quick servants are worthless

Kayneth is literally Agamemnon, this isn't going to end well.

>Hector not hating Kiri's dirty methods
>Lancelot more controllable now that Assaa isn't there.
>Waver probably getting Deermud
Could be interesting. Not like DUDE ever really did anything in the war.

Achilles and Lancelot could probably take Gil down.

Who are the mecha enemies?

As i said before, please leave BL.
Your typical hatred for Kariya is showing.

It was stated that Kariya, pre wormrape and braindamaged is genuine, caring person and both Sakura (pre wormrape, and even a bit after) and Rin takes a liking for him.
Even after, he still cares for Sakura and use her as motivation to keep going even when he's breaking apart. He still care for Rin and save her, he still care for Aoi being "happy" and lie about Sakura being fine.
When he lose it for a moment and realized what he just did, he broke down even more with regret and guilt.

Also, accel zero showing that he cares for Sakura and give up on the war to save her.

Post spooky servants

He was never shown being spiteful or fantasizing anything. His hate for Tokiomi stems from the fact that Sakura was sacrificed. He was pretty OK with him prior to it.

>Also, accel zero showing that he cares for Sakura and give up on the war to save her.
This should literally be all that's necessary to end these retarded arguments from 2012. When given the choice between staying in the war and killing Tokiomi or getting out and saving Sakura at the cost of a body part, he goes for saving Sakura.

>didn't know about the worms.

Oh the delusion. It was stated in interview that he knew, and did not give a damn.

>No birthday ghost to throw me parties.

Please respond

If servants are close enough in power range, then the master is usually the determining factor. That's pretty much what Nasu said about Archer vs Saber back in the day.

Kiritsugu would work well with Hector's dirty tactics, long enough to take out Kayneth at least. Achilles is strong but its hard to say if he could work with Kayneth well enough.

>not shoving the whole truth to Tokiomifags face
Kariyafags were right since the LN, accel zero just sealed the deal.

There legitimately are not any ugly or scary servants

Forgive me for being tired of these arguments that have been happening for years and only happen because retards literally did not pay attention to/read the LN. More power to you if you still feel like laying out everything for them, though.

>Hector not hating Kiri's dirty methods
This is the same back stabber from Okeanos, remember?

And he can get even uglier.

>>Waver probably getting Deermud
>Could be interesting. Not like DUDE ever really did anything in the war.

The factor that would change isn't who Waver summons for sure. Since its Waver's actions summoning his servant first that cause Kayneth to change his servant out on short notice. Also Alexander is a huge Achillesfag. His interlude is all about wanting to meet him if I recall. You'd see a damn more interesting result leaving Alexander in the war rather than replacing him with shitty Diarmund.

Just have it be Lancer Achilles that was already mentioned in mats.

How do you explain liz then?

I have never liked, much less wanted Liz. Any of them.

Please God let this be the last fucking Liz event.

Hi, gotta fight Tokiomifags for my husbando.

Command Seals are really strong, aren't they.

Don't worry, it's not
The suffering never ends

Lancelot please.

>never liked Liz
>picked MK I anyway, the most Liz-like
hmmmmmm

WHEN

Well the twitter did mention Hector as a Saber which is possible since his sword is just Durandal on a stick anyways.

Would be intereting as Waver would not want to team up with Kayneth even if DUDE probably wants to just to meet his idol.

What even is the criteria for Independent Action's rank?
I originally thought it'd be based on one's level of how much they're inclined to do what they want instead of listen to orders and act independently but then you have dudes like Arjuna and Chiron who have high levels despite being really loyal. Or Maid Alter who gets EX despite her entire gimmick being that she'll do as commanded.

Gay.

>Shielder Liz
>Not Pinata Liz

But you level them why?

So what system is better?
>reclaim your welfare at the end of the event
>reclaim your welfare at the begining of the event, complete the event to turn that welfare permanent

It's "how well they can perform without command/master"