Why is American education always prone to whitewashing when it comes to non white history like the spread of Islam but...

Why is American education always prone to whitewashing when it comes to non white history like the spread of Islam but tell it like it is when it comes to white guilt subjects like slavery?

Pic related. How terrible he was treated because he was black. Had no reason that he tried raping a teenage girl. Its all about skin color.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think Americans learn about the spread of Islam. Or really any "non-white history" that happened outside of North America.

Your public education barely covers other countries.

Truthfully, does anyone ever learn?

Not sure they learn about the entire history but I learned about the Islamic golden age and how they revived a bunch of classical science art and philosophy that we wouldn't have today if it weren't for them like Greek math. And the ottoman empire.

>And the ottoman empire.
You cannot whitewash what did nothing wrong.

Always remember to take a whizz before you kill yourself

>Pic related. How terrible he was treated because he was black. Had no reason that he tried raping a teenage girl. Its all about skin color.

It's a picture of a suicide in Nigeria.

You either badly suck at trolling or are complete idiot.

I also like the way in OP's own filename it says he hanged himself.

>Islamic golden age

>Pic related.
Seeing as that's a Nigerian suicide I assume you're trying to talk about lynching in general to imply that all lynchees were guilty of a heinous crime, or that white criminals were lynched in equal proportion.

In which case you're a liar.

Islamic world was much better than the Christian World, especially Western Europe at the time - middle ages, it's not white washing to say that, gives the students perspective, because it's the complete reverse today.

It's not whitewashing to talk about lynchings, it happened in America, not too long ago, we have accounts and pictures.

Nice ironic shitpost, but this isn't pol or 8gag.

But you still replied.

>It was much better
Kek. Thanks Ali

This

Your point is...?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

This doesn't really happen, honestly.

>le they deserved it meme

>How terrible he was treated because he was black. Had no reason that he tried raping a teenage girl.
So he dindu nuffin?

Y dey always dindu nuffin, Everytime?

Like every fricken time!

Given my experiences with black people I'm skeptical dey actually dindu nuffin.

Maybe it was better in the time before the 13th century

OP is lying

Most education hardly reports on anything outside of North America and Europe in general. 5-6 million Africans were killed in the biggest war since WWII in 1998-2003 and hardly anyone knows.

>white boy tries to rape a white woman
>'Oh that Johnny, he's always up to something! Lock up your daughters haha!'
>gets a slap on the wrist, asked to at least buy them a drink first

>black boy tries to rape white woman
>'THEY BE TAKIN OUR WOMENZ WE STRONG ARYUNZ WE CANT LET OUR NORDIC BLOOD BE DILOOTED'
>hung on a tree

>black boy tries to rape white woman
>black boy does nothing/isn't even in the area, or is barely associated with white women/doesn't know her, maybe even friendly, just had pleasant conversation and and a host of other noncriminal scenarios where no crime and especially not rape took place
>gets falsely accused of rape with shitty to no evidence
>>'THEY BE TAKIN OUR WOMENZ WE STRONG ARYUNZ WE CANT LET OUR NORDIC BLOOD BE DILOOTED'
>hung on a tree

>white rapes a teen
>gets a fair trial and legal repercussion
>black rapes
>lynch mob kills him, no consequences toward mob and they'll likely go on to attack blacks who weren't involved

Whites are so enlightened