/vn/ - Hideous Maid Edition

Visual Novel General #1698

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v17088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Thing on the Doorstep but with sex with lolis in between

cringe

Sounds like a recipe for kamige.

Where are my swordbros?

I like swords.

I am a spearbro, do I count as a cousin?

more like fat ass morgayna
>all ages VNs
nah senpai nah

It's not all ages.

I wonder if Giselle has a thick ass. I hope she does.

Maduvu is here

Japan only likes lovecraft because he was extremely racist

Me too

>Gringos are too dumb to play kamige
JAJAJAJAJAJA

Doesn't the purple icon mean it's a partial patch?

stop it guys, my dick can only get so erect

dead thread and dead genre

Don't give up user

>Don't give up user
its far too late for that

I want to MAMORU all of Maya

At least don't give up on life until Hoshi Ori is released.

what is that. 2019?

i do want to be able to import an r33 into the us so i might stick around.

2019 or 2020, since it's bloody long. I wonder whose route will Trip translate first.

I wish there were more Yakuza VNs. Or any. The one rose gun days was such trash.

>Docile, Relaxed, Reserved, Sleepyhead, Sweets Lover, Watashi
I was expecting something different from her appearance.

I'm hoping for Rikka or Sora. Preferably Rikka.

I'm expecting it to be released late 2018 or early 2019. The speed at which those two work is pretty obscene.

You know I fucking love Trip but we all know this isn't being released until early 2019. This is the one thing that is keeping me alive through my wage slave job.

Which Yuzusoft game is the best?

You gotta remember user, they REALLY want to do this. This is going to reflect in the speed at which it is done. It took them 4-5 months to do half of tsujidou, so it's safe to assume it'll take another 4-5 months for the last 3 routes to be done. Then you have the hatsukoi fandisc which isn't very long, probably 2-3 months. Then they'll be doing Hoshi Ori which trip -really- wants to do. I wouldn't be surprised if the TL project for it only takes 9-11 months.

Senren Banka.

if any route is as good as mayas, i think itll be worth it.

You're leaving out the computer failure, illness, and drama that is essential to all fan-translation projects.

Noble works out of the 2 translated ones.

fortunately for us, none of that is anywhere near strong enough to keep trip away from his cute hoshi ori girls.

They're already going at blinding speed, you're being retardedly optimistic.

It would be a shame if something happened during Irru's trip to Japan that would delay the release schedule.

They have got to get better brakes on those japanese trucks.

well if they've operated at this speed for two projects now, it's safe to assume they'd do it for the third project. Especially since it's a project they're extremely interested in.

well thats that. now every vn i play is going to be a quest to see if i can find a better girl than her.

part of me doesnt want to.

Average girl made to seem better by how god awful the other girls and routes were.
Nearly anything is better you stupid fucking ESL.

You are an optimistic man, it will take at minimum 10 months. Hoshi Ori is even longer than tsujidou, and i'm fairly sure they announced that the hatsukoi fandisc was after Hoshi Ori. You also forgot about the one month break they will take between projects. I can see late december if they ascend to god hood though.

As shitty as Hatsukoi is, Maya is the one reason I'm happy I read it.

I'm not being optimistic. Just comparing previous project speeds and inferring future project speeds and attempting to factor in the human calculation that is motivation and desire.

Personally the only project of theirs they've announced that I care at all about is tsujidou. cute delinquents doing cute things is extremely uncommon in regards to translated material whereas all their other stuff they've worked on/will be working on is typical stuff that's a dime a dozen. I get that it's extremely high quality and a very strong title, if not one of the strongest for it's genre. I'm just burnt out on that genre as a whole and as a result I don't really care if another one is translated.

suggest something better then, friendo

Hoshi ori is supposedly super super damn long because it goes into tedious detail about their relationships. No thanks. I want moege not a biography.

muramasa

vndb.org/v17088

well I suppose with the time ill be spending without internet access in the near future, I could learn jp.

Life in prison is tough. Good luck, user, and try not to get shanked.

What else do you expect?

Oshtor's harem has grown. Only Atuy is left but she seems too crazy.

>Oshtor cucks Haku out of his harem

I like little girls

Some people actually enjoy prison believe it or not

>LxC2 never
>hoshi'ori 2020
>sukisuki soon™
>realise it's time to learn japs but too lazy to do that
Might as well kill myself desu senpai.

How do EOPs live with themselves?

Based on the number of suicidal people that post in here, they don't.

You can read Sumaga while you wait.

>reading visual novel
>get to H-scene
>close visual novel

Fuck off retard.

>finish common route
>close vn

what's some translated kaminukige I can fap to, /vn/

Euphoria
Please Bang my Wife

Boob wars 2

I feel like I have looked everywhere but I still can't find the save folder for Eiyu Senki.
Just where is it?

Google it
Users\retard\Saved Games\TENCO\英雄*戦姫

Meant for Can you fuck her btw?

Looks comfy.

Ochiro Hitozuma is the pinnacle of mindbreak nukige.

Rondo Duo

So Ushio asked Ryou to hold the ladder for her while she changed the lightbulb and didn't notice her panties would be visible to him and that she's wearing childish ones.
It would be better if she was wearing black sexy ones or something, since she's a loli onee-san.

Do they make you feel so good?

>finish common route
>uninstall VN
>rate and decide opinions based off common route
>argue with people online based off it

What does this girl think about lolicons?

>play moege
>confession scene
>close and go "kyaa" because it's too cute

All men are lolicons

lolicons are just good fathers who have lost their way.

How are we so dead? Are visual novels this much of a dead medium?

I'm writing a novel and I'm looking for a specific kind of VN that may help me with my main character. I'm looking for a MC that is like a father figure or guardian for everyone. People think he's some infallible hero that can fix any situation but eventually he self-destructs and everyone is shocked.

I know of one that does something like that, grisaia, and I've already played it.

Lolicons are the only respectable people in /vn/

I like lolis

Uncut Rakuen when!?
Fuck you SP
Fuck you Dovac
Fuck you, I swear I'll never buy anything from you.

Please Bang My Wife

We will have something to discuss when Hoshi Ori is translated.

>fat
Dropped.

But this will be released sooner.

aahh... SukiSuki...

Maki when

Is Dies Irae the best chuunige?

Last big release that people cared about/played was SakuSaku and that was nearly a month ago. I imagine if the C;C PC patch was out there might be a bit more activity but it seems that is going to take another 3-4 weeks going by the guy in the last thread.

Blame the cake
I thought only Ushio's route will be translated.

yes

A-3 when