/lhg/ Light's Hope General formerly /elyg/

Dwarf Edition edition

Alliance guild:
needs to learn to change their passwords, lol
Horde guild:
This guild is still alive?!!

/who guildname and whisper anyone to join

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

old bread >

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/VHiL7
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/79lkkr/everyst_server_announcement/
reddit.com/user/chaoticlapras
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to sleep, I'll make a post tomorrow about the state of the guild, the rules, and other shit tomorrow, goodnight my dwarven brothers.

First for Khaz Modan.

Warrior - Dwarf
Paladin - Dwarf
Priest - Dwarf
Hunter - Dwarf
Rogue - Dwarf

Mage - Gnome
Warlock -Gnome

Druid - N/A

No gnomes.

confirmed quit because of this incident: Hawky, Madti, Jyrone, Javel, Artie, Kinno, Femdead

that's 3 healers, 3 melee and a main tank
the guild will finally die on Saturday

Tick tock, normies

Time for a new dream, /lhg/?

why would you lie user?

vid.me/VHiL7

>banning the 2nd best non-tranny, ally class
>banning people who already got into our main city
>banning fellow manlets
>banning the best race for mages and warlocks
Hahahaha. How do you not change your fucking passwords? Damn, Crogge is evil, af.

Is there an XP bar addon that will show my progress on the current bubble?

here's a quick rundown from what i know from lurking discord for the last 24 hours

>banning chinks/sea, possibly all vpns as well
>claim they stand for freedom of speech, so far seem to be telling their mods to stand down and stop banning
>blizzlike with possible exception of shared quest loot in groups, and talent costs down the road
> accelerated content timeline to get us into bwl faster and slightly accelerated after that
>claim they dont need donations at all
>want to reward pvp'ers and not hold off on the gear till like nax
>gold farming not nerfed
>gambling is allowed at your own risk and gms will ignore you
>claim that they want to release in 1 month but could be 3 months max, stress tests coming in a week or two
>have confirmed that they are not the "pallytaunt" server
>claim that they are not elysium devs, wreathe stated he isn't opposed to working with any elysium devs who don't have history of "embezzlement"
as for the leadership
>seems like its headed by two guys nfernix/wreathe, nfernix is very public about who he is, an american with a doxxable name, etc he seems to be the one making community statements etc, what we know about him from squido logs is that he's dev'd feenix and possibly warmane projects and maybe doesn't really care that much about vanilla. wreathe on the other hand is kind of a ghost, and i get the feeling that he's calling the shots from the shadows,their server locations are secure for serverhost and webhost, so it's not like they are gummy-tier idiots, so my money is that wreathe is probably EU, since he doesn't have a typical russki name, and funding/masterminding the project while contributing what time he has. he seems to loathe reddit and basically told them to get lost when they told him that their trailer was shit, pic related.

Second best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

>Second best?
You're right, Gnomes are the best. Time to create .

you forgot the most important part

head CM is a tranny
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/79lkkr/everyst_server_announcement/
>by chaoticlapras
reddit.com/user/chaoticlapras

>no healing classes
Sorry, lil buddy, you're benched.

What's this Everyst shit I've been reading about?

They always are, it's basically a token SJW/tranny position nowadays.

Is our ranged dps suppose to be hunters only? As a planned Dwarf priest, I don't want to have to heal all those pets during AoE bosses.

Hunters and shadowpriests is all we need.

>Dawn Mirage
oh FUCK NO

w-what does this mean

>Veeky Forums doesn't want it
>reddit doesn't want it

why the fuck would kidney even bother

Oh jeez

>we have the options of chink lover pottu, corrupt brony Ash or attention whore commie tranny

Even as a borderline NEET, I have to deal with the consequences of the Nazis losing WW2

Holy shit, you aren't even kidding.
For anyone that gives a fuck, it's like a page or two into the history.
>This is eerily similar to my experience... I came out as a transwoman a couple years back, but she forced me to hide it again. I started trying to pursue a transition and shit hit the fan, essentially. Fast forward, I'm almost 2 months free of her, having taken a few pairs of clothes and moved in with a friend.

Wtf, I don't even care about transwhatevers, but what is it about WoW, private servers, and positions of authority that seems to attract these "types"? I find it fascinating but not sure there's enough data to make any serious conclusions.

Truly we live in the darkest timeline

All positions of authority attract mentally unstable people, from sociopaths to trannies, to tranny sociopaths.

These are just really easy to get, you actually have to have some backing or make some minimum effort for most RL authority positions (except of course CM/SJW commissar at a tech firm).

at least their other mod has a MAGA hat avatar so it sort of balances it out

I'd apply for GM myself but I'll leave that business for when I'm a 30 year old virgin that is beyond hope.

It vaguely sounds like Ahn'Qiraj

>30 year old virgin that is beyond hope.
That describes me, I should hop on this.

And now you faggots will repeat the cycle again

but you'll never learn.

Does Crogge genuinely believe he'll get enough players back or something?

>filename
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
why was everything so fucking comfy in the 90s brehs?

*trembles*

How will elysium and light's hope cucks ever recover when everyst chads takeover

>p-pls stay
t. kidney

>banning the sea
You landlubbers are making me angry!

>Everyst planned to release because people don't want fresh and no chinese
>Dawn Mirage planned to launch because of everyst
>Blizzard Legacy announce at Blizzcon, showing they're planned to launch servers because of elysium

S-s-stop it. I r-r-really don't want to have to pay 15 bucks just for my chinese free vanilla experience.

does australia count as SEA?

i'm in charge now!

>Everyst planned to release because people want fresh and no chinese*

But this Dawn Mirage is hurt Everyst and the Chinese are gonna hurt Dawn Mirage which allow Blizzard to get my money

pls make it so
aus is cancer monkey prisoner island

technically but everyone knows that they mean zipperhead nations

Dawn Mirage sounds like a chink guild name
really makes you think

>dawn:something promising
>mirage:an illusion

sounds about right

m-mommy??

Fuck LH
Fuck Ely
Fuck Kronos
Fuck Chinks
Fuck waiting 6 months for BWL

Play Everyst

>everyst
>no waiting 6 months for bwl
Fast-prog confirmed?

Accelerated for BWL launch, then slightly faster for all the major patches after

you don't have to tell us user, we aren't retarded

but I want to do 6 months of MC just like I did on live Vanilla in 2004? when is Elysium coming back up?

Accelerated is bad. If it takes 6 months to clear the entire content then everyone will be at endgame and bored and want a new server.

>pottus reign of chink apologist terror is finally over

E V E R Y S T

this. we need a server that caters to hardcore gamers who want to relive the good ol' days not some custom funserver like Everyst.

>194100510
>want a new server

F R E S H

i'm tired of being a tranny
I'm gonna roll a male troll shaman on Everyst - I don't care that horde are absolute losers

everyst is most likely 3 months to bwl 9 months to naxx

Redpill on Dawns Mirage

im rolling everyst horde too user

i cannot wait to gank Veeky Forums dwarves

>fun
>server

D o A
o
A

Ni hao

Can one of you faggots explain to me the appeal of a fresh server when you already have your characters at 60 and raiding? Do you really want to spend another year in MC and BWL?

chinks everywhere day 1

>rolling the chink faction

no chinks on everest brainlet

but everyst is accelerated progression, we'll be clearing KT a week after release and BORED begging for a FRESH server again.

>rolling the faction with no femelf/femhuman qties

kys libcuck...

great, I cant wait for another fresh after this fresh

thats fucking money

thats how it should be

>I never played REAL Vanilla where we did 2 years of MC/BWL and rerolled on another server 6 months into the AQ war effort

show me ur blizzlike server with 2 years of MC

oh that's right lol nobody wants to do that when you can clear content on day 1

>clear content on day 1

that's just because everyone is much older and experienced than they were in 2004, doesn't mean they should rush content like a fun server.

>everythings a funserver unless im raiding MC for a year!!!

So it's literally just memeing? All the faggots calling for fresh servers are just joking because they are bored?

On the point of shit being too boring: Cadet, r14 hunter, no-life'd the fuck out of Elysium ever since january. Now he's got almost every piece of gear he could want in the current patch which is why he leveled another hunter to 60 and that one is also wearing some t2 already. I don't think any company or dev team can make content fast enough to satisfy that crowd.

but MC is fun

what the FUCK does Dawn Mirage rhyme with you fucking idiots

we don't need a fresh server, it's just one autist forcing a shitty meme.

D A W N S M I R A G E
A
W
N
S
M
I
R
A
G
E

kidney why do you still post here?

>that's just because everyone is much older and experienced than they were in 2004, doesn't mean they should rush content like a fun server.
stfu molten cuck. you didn't clear content on day 1 during vanilla since you were much younger and inexperienced thus the total amount of times that you farmed MC was less than the total amount of times that you can farm MC now if the timeline is blizzlike. That amount of MC farming is not true to the original game tho and thus the timeline should be accelerated to account for the better playerbase

>better playerbase
>freshcuck eternal levelers

I actually dont know

Mon Visage?

how much damage control will they have to do to clean up this mess? Fresh bulls always win.

>autists that have farmed MC for years
>13 year olds that would cry on ventrilo because their parents told them to go to bed
who would win I wonder

i can't wait to roll horde on everyst for first time and just hunker down and play during christmas break sjkal;

From 9k elysium players there only 1k on the LH, no one knows what others do.
So sure, why wouldn't he get back everyone?

What does Dawns Mirage rhyme with you dumb FUCKS

the kid who clears MC after two weeks of wipes, while the unemployed manchild dies from an asthma attack while refreshing realmplayers ranks?

everyst

What does Dawn Mirage mean

Chink Barrage

Idk what does it rhyme with. Tell us.

What does it rhyme with you dumb idiot